Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke (48427 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke by lettruthprevail: 10:32am On May 10, 2017
adaksbullet:
his eglish mine mother langage undecidedode

Are u haved money rich me? undecided

Mumu angry

Just try to decode what he is trying to say.
He said, if poor man wants to travel out, they will tell him not to announce it so that his travel plans will succeed. But a rich man will announce his travel plans and it will still work out(winch no go stop am). That Davido told us when his child would be born and gbam! it happened just like he said. Does witches only attack the poor?

I don interprete am as I understand am. I hope you understand now?
Re: Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke by lettruthprevail: 10:34am On May 10, 2017
Matinho:
U are a silly cretin.Better use your money for an online english course rather than waste your time and mental energy on NL.

Just try to decode what he is trying to say.
He said, if poor man wants to travel out, they will tell him not to announce it so that his travel plans will succeed. But a rich man will announce his travel plans and it will still work out(winch no go stop am). That Davido told us when his child would be born and gbam! it happened just like he said. Does witches only attack the poor?
I don interprete am as I understand am. I hope you understand now?
Re: Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke by iweecureyou: 9:17am On May 11, 2017
adaksbullet:

Mumu angry
bus are u no hav money pass him but he is normal brain u is.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke by Matinho: 9:59pm On May 25, 2017
It is such a shame to see that people totally devoid of gray matter exist. My advice is that you can go back to your village or wherever and exhibit your eloquence in your mother tongue.If you were twice as smart,you will still be a stark slowpoke.
adaksbullet:

Mumu angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido / Chika Ike Rocks Pink Bikini, Pictured With An Elephant At Pool Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.