Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) (41261 Views)

OPM's Apostle Chibuzo Gives Woman, Free Housing, Cash, Scholarship For Kids / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Edu3Again: 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

Must you act ignorant with the public. Have you seen the video where he addressed it? Have you researched in the Bible if it is valid or not? If not, shut up, please..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Mojibola(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
zionmade:
Soon otobo worshippers plus all these left hand right hand crew will be were to pour out their frustrations.
In case u dnt know Pastor Chris always does this. And he doesn't expect d media to cover it. Before d sons of belial start shouting publicity stunt bla bla bla. Pst Chris is more popular dan dangote plus buhari put together. If u doubt ask either of dem to organize a program and record up to 20000 in attendance.

Before all these pharisees quote me make sure u know ur bible small before i also disgrace u

e sir, that part you say Buhari and Dangote no popular reach Pastor Chris...na lie sir.

..and to judge being popular on the basis of pulling crowd is a fallacy sir.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Edu3Again: 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

Must you act ignorant with the public. Have you seen the video where he addressed it? Have you researched in the Bible if it is valid or not? If not, shut up, please..

I have the video why pastor of Masturbation said that Self Service is not wrong.
What's appalling is that you do not need to be a Christian to know that jacking off is a sin.

Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwbYW5nmU4Y
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
boiz2men:

dangote wud pull 50,000 in nigeria

50k? don't make me laugh abeg. Only one of the several zonal pastors in Lagos can surpass that number. Pastor Chris has since stopped holding crusades in Nigeria as no space can contain the crowds. The crowds can overrun a whole city. Now his pastors are packing out the various stadia in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:

I have the video why pastor of Masturbation said that Self Service is not wrong.
What's appalling is that you do not need to be a Christian to know that jacking off is a sin.

Here's the video

Did you hear him say, "in itself"?

Do you know what that means?

You prefer to quote this great man out of content to suit your selfish desire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Edu3Again: 10:50pm On May 09, 2017
donnie:

Dis you hear him say, "in itself"?

Do you know what that means?

You prefer to quote this great man out of content to suit your selfish desire.

Stop supporting evil.
Listen to him say it's not wrong.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:

Stop supporting evil.
Listen to him say it's not wrong.

When you answer my questions, we can continue our discussion.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:

Here's the video

Give me scriptures sir?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Edu3Again: 10:55pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

Give me scriptures sir?

Sex is Between you and your wife, not self service.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:

Sex is Between you and your wife, not self service.

Give Scriptures sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2017
U dont knw the location of Chibok gals but u can heal a HIV patient?
There are thousands if no million of HIV patients in Nigeria why cant u heal them all?
Oga Pastor what were u doing with Bodyguards and Bullet proof car?
Is alryt kwantinue deceivin them
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by jargo89(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

Give me scriptures sir?

wow, even your brains must have felt betrayed by that statement. If Jesus can state that thinking about a sexual relationship with a woman you not married to is a sin, i wonder what corrupting the mind by masturbating is.

Top work sir.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2017
See report plus photos and videos of the event. https://www.nairaland.com/3765186/pastor-chris-communion-service-held

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Edu3Again: 11:01pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

Give Scriptures sir.
Okay you give scriptures justifying self service, lets see how deceived Christ embassy is.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
zionmade:
Soon otobo worshippers plus all these left hand right hand crew will be were to pour out their frustrations.
In case u dnt know Pastor Chris always does this. And he doesn't expect d media to cover it. Before d sons of belial start shouting publicity stunt bla bla bla. Pst Chris is more popular dan dangote plus buhari put together. If u doubt ask either of dem to organize a program and record up to 20000 in attendance.

Before all these pharisees quote me make sure u know ur bible small before i also disgrace u
If he is this popular then let him contest for president!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:

Okay you give scriptures justifying self service, lets see how deceived Christ embassy is.

Lol. Assumptions as the norm is.

Stop being a pharisee. It is not fornication, not adultery. It's just a sexual habit that just has to do with your body.

Romans 14:23... for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
Faith walks by love.
Gal 5:6 but faith which worketh by love.
That's why he repeats Rom 14 in a clearer way.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

The problem with most people who service themselves is not the act itself as Pastor Chris says but lust.

The act itself is not wrong, but when done in lust [now we know that lust is not in love] ...
It's just like a man that LOOKS unto a woman to lust after her as Jesus said in Matt 5:28. That doesn't make LOOKING is a sin except when done in lust. Same with the act.

Many more to say about sin in the new testament. But, not here.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Edu3Again: 11:19pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

Lol. Assumptions as the norm is.

Stop being a pharisee. It is fornication, not adultery. It's just a sexual habit that just has to do with your body.

Romans 14:23... for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
Faith walks by love.
Gal 5:6 but faith which worketh by love.
That's why he repeats Rom 14 in a clearer way.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

The problem with most people who service themselves is not the act itself as Pastor Chris says but lust.

The act itself is not wrong, but when done in lust [now we know that lust is not in love] ...
It's just like a man that LOOKS unto a woman to lust after her as Jesus said in Matt 5:28. That doesn't make LOOKING is a sin except when done in lust. Same with the act.

Many more to say about sin in the new testament. But, not here.

Truly Christ Embassy members are truly deceived.

To jack off you need to imagine things.
Jesus said If u just in ur heart it's sin.

Matthew 5:28
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

The deception is heavy I can see why
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by linearity: 11:29pm On May 09, 2017
cascarino:
Pastor Chris oyakhilomie gave a young man #100m during 2015 IPPC in Lagos Nigeria. I witnessed it live. so be careful of what you say.

My bad, I didn't hear about it...but from your account, am right; their left hand knew what their right hand was doing and the media must have noticed.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

That's how come about the phrase "in itself". Dummy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by donnie(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2017
Coolgent:

If he is this popular then let him contest for president!

That'll be a demotion. He is far far bigger than that.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:

Ehya. Scriptures? You didn't know. You just have that religion hammered into your mind to live a sin conscious life.
What if the man imagining things is imagining his wife? Still adultery?
Sexual feeling is not lust. That's why the Bible gave room for marriage (1cor 7). God designed it.
You can only lust when another party is involved. That's why Jesus said; "looketh at her to lust after her" in Matthew 5.

The deception is heavy indeed. I gave over 3 Bible references including this one you forgot until I posted the ref.

"... LOOKETH unto A WOMAN (someone he isn't married to) to LUST AFTER HER... ".

I stated it earlier. The sin is LUST. You don't have to self service to lust. Lust is an heart thing.
Study bro.
Sin, in the new testament is to walk out of faith which works by love.

John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Lust is however not of Love. To lust after another is not loving the person.

Self-service does not have to involve someone you aren't married to.

Case closed.

If you choose to be ignorant, do as you please.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by jargo89(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2017
damosky12:

Ehya. Scriptures? You didn't know. You just have that religion hammered into your mind to live a sin conscious life.
What if the man imagining things is imagining his wife? Still adultery?
Sexual feeling is not lust. That's why the Bible gave room for marriage (1cor 7). God designed it.
You can only lust when another party is involved. That's why Jesus said; "looketh at her to lust after her" in Matthew 5.

The deception is heavy indeed. I gave over 3 Bible references including this one you forgot until I posted the ref.

"... LOOKETH unto A WOMAN (someone he isn't married to) to LUST AFTER HER... ".

I stated it earlier. The sin is LUST. You don't have to self service to lust. Lust is an heart thing.
Study bro.
Sin, in the new testament is to walk out of faith which works by love.

John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Lust is however not of Love. To lust after another is not loving the person.

Self-service does not have to involve someone you aren't married to.

Case closed.

If you choose to be ignorant, do as you please.

So you can masturbate without lust? At what point do we stop? Sex without lust? Even morally, it sounds wrong less spiritually. Sit down and meditate to yourself, how twisted it sound to encourage a damaging habit like masturbation.

I am a medical student, and you will be suprised at alot of people who find it hard to break that chain. Please meditate on it.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On May 10, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
Nice one. Payment for services rendered, disguised as philanthropy.
people like you never see the good in anything.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 12:11am On May 10, 2017
jargo89:
So you can masturbate without lust? At what point do we stop? Sex without lust? Even morally, it sounds wrong less spiritually. Sit down and meditate to yourself, how twisted it sound to encourage a damaging habit like masturbation.

I am a medical student, and you will be suprised at alot of people who find it hard to break that chain. Please meditate on it.
Scripturally, LUST always involve another party. My educated mind tells me self-service does not necessarily have to involve another party.

My point, sir, is that the act in itself is not a sin. What many people mistake it with is LUST. You don't have to self-service to imagine vanities. However it's possible to self-service and not imagine.
There is nothing wrong with the act in itself.

As regards the case of addiction, I know folks who are addicted to games, food, soft drinks and other mundane things. What do you think the problem is? The stuffs or the fact that they let it take a hold of them?

When it takes a hold of your mind, that's wrong. What folks like that are actually battling is not just the act but LUST really. If they can be free of LUST, they'll stop the stuff.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by jargo89(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2017
damosky12:

Scripturally, LUST always involve another party. My educated mind tells me self-service does not necessarily have to involve another party.

My point, sir, is that the act in itself is not a sin. What many people mistake it with is LUST. You don't have to self-service to imagine vanities. However it's possible to self-service and not imagine.
There is nothing wrong with the act in itself.

As regards the case of addiction, I know folks who are addicted to games, food, soft drinks and other mundane things. What do you think the problem is? The stuffs or the fact that they let it take a hold of them?

When it takes a hold of your mind, that's wrong. What folks like that are actually battling is not just the act but LUST really. If they can be free of LUST, they'll stop the stuff.
You obviously have made up your mind and honestly I wont bedrudge you as you have your reasons, even tho i dont agree with you.

You are also a gentleman
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by damosky12(m): 12:29am On May 10, 2017
jargo89:
You obviously have made up your mind and honestly I wont bedrudge you as you have your reasons, even tho i dont agree with you.

You are also a gentleman

Well, I hold on to what is clear. If you find a fault with it, I sure wouldn't mind some constructive corrections.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Akin1212(m): 1:00am On May 10, 2017
So, pastor Chris Oyakhilome can cure HIV? lmao
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by dirtyhokage(m): 1:24am On May 10, 2017
zionmade:

Pass dangote? Wow!!! Lol no brain
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Rakiticbarca: 1:28am On May 10, 2017
jargo89:
I think you have only succesfully disgraced yourself. For someone who claims to know the bible, I am very sorry to inform you of your blatant ignorance. Maybe you should start by quoting where in the bible, our exemplar Jesus Christ 'showed off' by giving out 'worldly' money to people as he was 'popular' than the richest men then. Or you can point where he told us to keep praying for the rich prophets to come 'dash' us money and not for God's kingdom to come.

Like I said, you are an ignorant individual who is more affiliated with the monetary benefits of a christian (if i can call you one) than salvation.

Its better you READ your bible than blab about disgracing pharisees.
You guys on nairaland live a confused kind of life, it's your type that criticises pastor of not helping once theirs any news like so,so and so person assisted a fellow nigerian with a certain amount of money, you start hearing stuffs like "this is what our pastors are supposed to be doing" meanwhile, they've actually been doing but since its done secretly, you all conclude that the pastors don't do. Now that they are showing it to you openly you still complain?
what else do you guys now want? what exactly are you guys looking for? must you all criticise? Do think those pastors don't have followers that read comments on this platform? Why are you guys always quick to condemn anything that relates to christiandom and celebrate any that pulls it down?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by koolaid87: 1:38am On May 10, 2017
Let's always appreciate the acts of giving.

E no easy.

Some ppl dey here wey dem 1 naira no fit drop, yet they're here to condemn the Man

Awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:04am On May 10, 2017
That is good for him giving this woman N3millon well God is faithful for him and for his church and his Church Ministry. cheesy

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:02am On May 10, 2017
costandi:
Keeping a wife doesn't make you great.
you sound like its a nice move , coming from a man of God? Haba!! My broda you are better than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy / Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.