Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,495 members, 7,975,015 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 (2501 Views)

I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin / My Face Is Smooth But Un Even Tone / Names Of Perfumes And Body Sprays That Can Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 by omiaruk: 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
Ok. I was born very light but now I'm in mid 20s with a very black face, choco neck and very light body. My feet and outer hand are dark and people keep thinking I'm bleaching. Who bleaches the body and leave out the face? I can't wear shorts in peace without people looking at me one kain.. I had lots of pimples during puberty which I used sulphur on and little fashion fair.. Also, I hardly put off cloths and if I do so, you can see the shape of the cloth on my body part it covered being way lighter. Same with shoes, if I wear shoes or slippers, you can see the covered parts being lighter. I want to see your views please. Thanks
Re: Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 by SuperSuave(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2017
Do you still have pimples? I used to have a very dark face too when I was a teen, now I have hands darker than my body cos I wear short sleeves most.

Use creams that are meant for fair people (so they won't make your skin dark), minimize the way you expose your body to the sun(wear face caps and slippers or footwears that'll cover your feet)

1 Like

Re: Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 by sleeknick: 11:37pm On May 09, 2017
U be mixture. grin
Re: Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 by IdeyFindWife: 12:23am On May 10, 2017
Go on Pinterest.

U should see enuf skin care tips and links to sort your facial blues.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 by Cherie69: 6:39pm On May 10, 2017
We're in the same shoe
Re: Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 10, 2017
Same here o.
Re: Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 by jennyjennyjenny: 12:46am On May 14, 2017
What'sapp me on 08118877738 ,I have a solution
Re: Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 by ImaMmakara(f): 4:35pm On May 14, 2017
omiaruk:
Ok. I was born very light but now I'm in m8d 20s with a very black fave, choco neck and very light body. My feet and outer hand are dark and people keep thinking I'm bleaching. Who bleaches the body and leave out the face? 00i can't wear shorts in peace without people looking at me one kain.. I had lots of pimples during puberty which I used sulphur on and little fashion fair.. Also, I hardly put off cloths and if I do so, you can see the shape of the cloth on my body part it covered being wat lighter. Same with shoes, if I wear shoes or slippers, you can see the covered parts being lighter. I want to
k
Hear your views please. Thanks

What is happening to u is called suntan. Don't panic all is well......... U need to exfoliate, u could use St Ives purifying Sea salt body wash or anyone of ur choice during d day, u should also use a Moisturizer and den apply a sunscreen on put of d Moisturizer, u can use Neutrogena sunscreen spf55. At night use a lightening soap.... my suggestion would be Daggett and ramsdell lightening soap... I don't use lightening body lotion anymore.. Just plain Moisturizer.. In my opinion, dey are better.
But if u want to still use a lightening lotion use it at night, and use very good one eg QEI, Q7 n the likes.
But if u choose to use plain Moisturizers, u can use expensive one like clarins or Elizabeth Arden.. Or u go for a cheap one like St Ives.

Pls avoid AHA for now, it's not an harmful ingredients but it will cause high level of sun sensitivity.

Over time, u will even out. The most important thing is to cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize n protect the skin from the sun.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Great Deals On Van Heusen Shirts / Miss Universe 2007 / HOW TO MAKE A SEQUIN TOP - Quick And Soooo Affordable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.