Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single (6820 Views)

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by infogenius(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2017
What if I am 9yrs and have watched all?
Definitely i must still be single.
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by TiiY: 1:09pm On May 10, 2017
I AM SINGLE COME, OYA COME AND BEAT ME

iluvdonjazzy:
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by yemsai(f): 1:41pm On May 10, 2017
Av seen everything and I'm so single...
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 10, 2017
I won't tell you that i'm single
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by ahaika23: 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
l
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by Temptee101(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2017
I have watched some of them, they are not all that old na.
Yes i'm single and not ready to tangle
Come beat me i dey my house
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by ikdaddy01(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2017
This ones are recent?
Ask of
Circle of Doom
Taboo
Evil passion
Nneka de pretty serpent
I guess OP u were not born then or u too don watch dem

Whats dat one eeerhmm with....Ahanna, Osuofia and gratuity Luis
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by iluvdonjazzy: 4:04pm On May 10, 2017
TiiY:
I AM SINGLE COME, OYA COME AND BEAT ME
ok i dey com
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by phrex(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2017
I DID WATCH THOSE MOVIES
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by veave(f): 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
I'm still single and ready to mingle.

Covers face.

Errrr. My genotype is AS. I'm igbo by tribe from anambra. I'm above 25 and below 30. I live in Abuja.

Chat me up on BBM... 24eca00b
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by leewin(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2017
Kai....... *in falz voice*
I am single to stupor
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:32am On May 11, 2017
I watched living in bondage the year it came out. I'm still single. Bite me angry
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:33am On May 11, 2017
veave:
I'm still single and ready to mingle.

Covers face.

Errrr. My genotype is AS. I'm igbo by tribe from anambra. I'm above 25 and below 30. I live in Abuja.

Chat me up on BBM... 24eca00b

Err....
I'm also AS
I'm not Igbo
I don't live in Ann
I'm above 30

Sori dear
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by veave(f): 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
careytommy7:

Err....
I'm also AS
I'm not Igbo
I don't live in Ann
I'm above 30

Sori dear

Smiles.
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by Barristertemmie(f): 7:09pm On May 11, 2017
littlewonders:
This ones are recent movies na.

I have watched IGODO, FELONY, FESTIVAL OF FIRE, OGANIGWE, BLOOD MONEY, AMADIOHA and many more but still gladly single and not interested to mingle.
Festival of fire,Saint Obi and Regina Askia i guess.I watched that film over 20 times.
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by iluvdonjazzy: 7:30pm On May 11, 2017
Barristertemmie:
Festival of fire,Saint Obi and Regina Askia i guess.I watched that film over 20 times.
festival of fire, ave avee aveee aavvveee maariiaar

1 Like

Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by Titilayooni(f): 8:36pm On May 16, 2017
IGODO is one movie I can never forget....
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 16, 2017
undecided
Re: If You Ve Watched This Films, Dont Tell Me You Are Still Single by zeezeegal(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2017
I Don Watch Plenty Of Dem But Husband Neva Show And I Dy Near 25... So I Neva Old

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo’s Waist Causes A Stir On Social Media After Hitting The Gym (photos) / End Time: Will Smith's 13yr Old Daughter Goes Coverless / See Comedian Basket Mouth With His Sexy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.