Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Igbos And Their Support For Their Corrupt Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Their Support For Their Corrupt Leaders (2025 Views)

Orji-uzor Kalu: A Testament That Igbos Hate Their Corrupt Politicians. / You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Their Support For Their Corrupt Leaders by abescom: 7:41am On May 10, 2017
legislatively:
yes, people carried placard in support of tinubu, are you in Nigeria at all?

Either ways, yorubas see tinubu as a god, its way more than carrying placard on his behalf, and the dude is corrupt.

Provide links both on nairaland and outside it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Their Support For Their Corrupt Leaders by legislatively: 7:46am On May 10, 2017
abescom:

Provide links both on nairaland and outside it.
no need doing that, my last statement is something we are all conversant with on nairaland. To an average Yoruba man, tinubu is a god, no other placard can be clearer than that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Their Support For Their Corrupt Leaders by abescom: 7:54am On May 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Explain to us what yoruba did when the news of the millions fashola spent on the website?

I'll be waiting to shut your mouth up and how your people defended him with multiple quotations from una hypocritics on the forum.

In addition to una hypocritical defense on Tinubu when called out for the thief he is.

I'll be waiting on the answer
Were placards and protests held in favour of Tinubu and Fashola? Who on and embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Their Support For Their Corrupt Leaders by Ikpewe: 8:03am On May 10, 2017
dandollaz:

Stop embarrassing urself with this ur amala n ewedu brain.Igbo's should kill there bros so that dangote and tinubu will be saints. Spit on you
You spit on yourself and your whole generation.
Re: Igbos And Their Support For Their Corrupt Leaders by Ikenna0b: 8:10am On May 10, 2017
abescom:
Were placards and protests held in favour of Tinubu and Fashola? Who on and embarrass yourself.

See the two faceNess you are known for.

Is this buffoon serious? It is a well known FACT that the politicians in this country pay people to protest for them. There have been evidence of this as their have been several caught for it. Therefore, you buffoon protest in that sh1thole is completely irritating.

What matters is what the citizens that aren't been paid says and there are MULTIPLE statement of your own people defending them.

I repeat my question AGAIN what was yorubas reaction to fashola when exposed for the millions he used to build a website. Answer me already instead of tailgating so u can direct you to SEVERAL different social media platforms in where you have your people defending him. I'm waiting.

In addition during the Anambra lady, I forgot her name, was been degraded for buying a bullet proof car and it was exposed that your fashola did the exact same thing, what was your people reaction to it.

I'm waiting for my answer
Re: Igbos And Their Support For Their Corrupt Leaders by paramakina202: 11:14am On May 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:

You dey mind them. I never seen a tribe more hypocritical than those things that harbors in the land of waste

Until they stone to death the thieves amongst them they have no right to point fingers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest: Oseloka Obaze Win PDP Governorship Primary Election In Anambra State. / Katsina Governor & Senator Escaped Death As Youth Attacked Them (April 2017) / PDP Lawmaker In Rivers State Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.