Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,760 members, 7,965,871 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:02 AM

Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos (27815 Views)

General Obi And Ojong Elvis Ojo Killed In Cameroon. Graphic Photos / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On May 10, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! and I will not be surprised if they put down to witchcraft or some sort of diabolical entity, its convenience that way, Africans are very good at that, therefore diverting away from the real cause of this poor child snapping and murdering his mother.

I also believe with treatment and rehabilitation he will come back to his humble and gentle that he should be been but i doubt he will get the treatments rather they will murder him barbarically too.

if I tell u what I have seen with my eyes or heard as per act of some so called mothers ..you will wonder what possessed them to Marry in the first place

Marriage is not for every body... Some mothers gossip about their kids with outsiders or with their siblings,they cause conflicts btwn their kids,show preferential treatment,... In fact I can't even begin to state what I have had to advice many over .some people can't stand yheri mothers and when they talk we shout them down tbut they are humans and we should listen to them ..yea we shld respect our parents but what if the psychological trauma is unbearable ...some might snap like this young man or commit suicide
I know of 2 boys that killed them selves due to attitude from their mothers
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Missmossy(f): 11:50am On May 10, 2017
Jeez!! Such a terrible way to die embarassed why call this juvenile a man?? undecided he is still a teen obviously he isn't normal. Such a gruesome murder, really disheartening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2017
He must pay for his crime.
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by 360command: 12:04pm On May 10, 2017
eezeribe:
I wonder what would have been of Africa,had the white man not colonised her.
Even at that,Donald Trump still advocates for recolonization.
How will an entire race be the epitome of all levels of Barbarism and incivility.
shut your stupidity. it is even worse there than in Africa.
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by ogtavia(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2017
eezeribe:
I wonder what would have been of Africa,had the white man not colonised her.
Even at that,Donald Trump still advocates for recolonization.
How will an entire race be the epitome of all levels of Barbarism and incivility.
wise words my friend...
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Came: 12:21pm On May 10, 2017
People don't make use of psychiatric hospital because they feel that people will see them as lunatics , I wonder why dem go leave mad person with sane people for the same house sake of say them be family.
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by rapheal23: 3:48pm On May 10, 2017
I think say den no dey do this kind things for cameroon
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by adontcare(f): 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
No parent should keep mentally damaged children at home with them. Either put them in a psychiatric ward
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by bigfather(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2017
dainformant:
A young man was descended upon by an angry mob after allegedly killing his own mother at their home in Kumba Cameroon yesterday.....The old woman who appeared to be reading a bible before her death -was gruesomely hacked to death by her son who looked mentally unsound. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/man-gruesomely-murders-his-own-mother.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2LQE19zrmw

JESUS CHRIST ! shocked
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 10, 2017
nurshah:

if I tell u what I have seen with my eyes or heard as per act of some so called mothers ..you will wonder what possessed them to Marry in the first place

Marriage is not for every body... Some mothers gossip about their kids with outsiders or with their siblings,they cause conflicts btwn their kids,show preferential treatment,... In fact I can't even begin to state what I have had to advice many over .some people can't stand yheri mothers and when they talk we shout them down tbut they are humans and we should listen to them ..yea we shld respect our parents but what if the psychological trauma is unbearable ...some might snap like this young man or commit suicide
I know of 2 boys that killed them selves due to attitude from their mothers
true! you see? in Africa children are not allowed to say how they feel because they will see it as disrespectful to older people, children have no choice but to Agree with their parents even though their parents may be wrong just because they are our parents doesn't mean they are always right old people make mistakes too infact some tell lies too and their children has no choice but to Accept the treatments and Abuse meted on them by their parents, if they dare mention it to any one like you have said they will be shouted down. it's very sad.

I pity this young child who knows what he has endured living with his mother, i hope someone understands that and get him help instead of punishment or treating him like a criminal.
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by kaycyor: 5:15pm On May 10, 2017
Psychiatric Problem...
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 10, 2017
Came:
People don't make use of psychiatric hospital because they feel that people will see them as lunatics , I wonder why dem go leave mad person with sane people for the same house sake of say them be family.
there are no Adequate treatment for the mentally ill in nigeria however I agree most people would not go to the mental hospital just because of the stigma Attached to mental illness it's not only poor people who has mentality illness A lot of wealthy folks has mental illness.
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 10, 2017
gypsey:
true! you see? in Africa children are not allowed to say how they feel because they will see it as disrespectful to older people, children have no choice but to Agree with their parents even though their parents may be wrong just because they are our parents doesn't mean they are always right old people make mistakes too infact some tell lies too and their children has no choice but to Accept the treatments and Abuse meted on them by their parents, if they dare mention it to any one like you have said they will be shouted down. it's very sad.

I pity this young child who knows what he has endured living with his mother, i hope someone understands that and get him help instead of punishment or treating him like a criminal.

The level of child abuse in africa is just too bad and that's becasuw of the system on ground in developed countries social workers are on stand by
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Cityguy: 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
Truth is mental illnesses are not to be toyed with. Prompt and effective treatments should be sought to prevent cases like this. Rip mama. So unfortunate the seed she carried nine months did this to her.
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 8:32pm On May 10, 2017
dis is very absurd.... capital punishment is needed here
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by barallanee(f): 3:49am On May 11, 2017
Jeeeez,dis is gross #pukes#
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by barallanee(f): 3:50am On May 11, 2017
Jeeez dis is gross#pukes lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos / Man Attempts To Blackmail Abiola’s Wife; Gets Arrested (photo) / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.