Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,628 members, 7,921,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another (639 Views)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by franciscajohn11: 6:50am On May 10, 2017
I am writing this from my hospital bed in a psychiatric hospital Yaba, after three weeks my parents brought me here. Still confused in the mind but I can remember vividly what happened last three weeks before I was brought here. That I started losing my mind minute by minute, laughing and..Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/05/after-sending-him-abroad-with-my-money.html
Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by divinehand2003(m): 6:52am On May 10, 2017
He has seen the light, that's why he dumped you. You should have tied the knot before sending him to his enlightenment
Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by Nobody: 6:53am On May 10, 2017
Writing a letter from a psychiatric hospital, using what? Braille? I thought sharp objects like pens weren't allowed undecided Sounds like a b.s. story ta me
Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by Nwodosis(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2017
And the story can't be brought here?
Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by Nobody: 6:55am On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:
Writing a letter from a psychiatric hospital, using what? Braille? I thought sharp objects like pens weren't allowed undecided Sounds like a b.s. story ta me

Lmao!! Bullsh¡t with 2 legs grin

1 Like

Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by Elmojiid(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2017
my helper o x3....u are a God sent...u av fulfil ur obligation on him.
Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by axeman2(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2017
WOMEN ARE WORSE WHEN IT COME TO THAT NO PITY.
Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2017
He never loved you in the first place, too bad you did not figure this out, you were too busy thinking of your riches instead of how he really felt about you, I advise you to not fight it but just let go of him so that you don't fill yourself with sorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2017
axeman2:
WOMEN ARE WORSE WHEN IT COME TO THAT NO PITY.

That is according to your own experience but another person will tell you otherwise according to their experience
Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by Lionessza(f): 7:19am On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol maybe one the nurses is helping

Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by Nobody: 7:22am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol maybe one the nurses is helping

I don't think so. It's protocol because they might use it as a weapon on themselves or on staff. Maybe she wrote it using crayon. LOL!
Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by Lionessza(f): 7:39am On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't think so. It's protocol because they might use it as a weapon on themselves or on staff. Maybe she wrote it using crayon. LOL!

grin

1 Like

Re: After Sending Him Abroad With My Money, He Came Back And Dumped Me For Another by topsam1(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2017
Well, if the story is true this shouldn't be a laughing matter...my advice is that you should pick up yourself together and continue your life...forget him solomon is gone for good...to those who are saying she should have done the wedding proper before solomon travelled, that wouldn't matter at all when a wicked soul wants to display his or her wickedness..but mind you its also common among women too...I pray for your quick recovery....if not because its yaba left..I would've suggested I pay u a visit....I hate that place mehn.... tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Lady You Have Cheated On To Love You Again / 10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart / NL Sisters Abeg Come And Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.