Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,653 members, 7,972,437 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:03 AM

Is There No Thread For Huawei_ictforchange Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is There No Thread For Huawei_ictforchange Program (701 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Is There No Thread On Parttime Job For Undergraduate On This Forum?? / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There No Thread For Huawei_ictforchange Program by abdo123: 7:26am On May 10, 2017
I was shortlisted for the FG & Huawei ICT4change program shedule to hold 15 - 19 of this month at the following venue:
Training Venue: (Jabusky System Nig. Ltd); Kristina Jade Learning Center, 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos. Nigeria.
NL please I have never been to Lagos before, I want to know how genuine this program is and how to far my way down. I am currently staying in Kogi State.

Re: Is There No Thread For Huawei_ictforchange Program by myke92(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2017
abdo123:
I was shortlisted for the FG & Huawei ICT4change program shedule to hold 15 - 19 of this month at the following venue:
Training Venue: (Jabusky System Nig. Ltd); Kristina Jade Learning Center, 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos. Nigeria.
NL please I have never been to Lagos before, I want to know how genuine this program is and how to far my way down. I am currently staying in Kogi State.

It's very genuine and legit, my roommate just attended the last batch in Abuja, you'll be presented a certificate at the end of the training, Trust me., u ll love it!

BTW, u should have selected Abuja, since it's closer to you.
Re: Is There No Thread For Huawei_ictforchange Program by abdo123: 8:22pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=myke92 post=56380120]

It's very genuine and legit, my roommate just attended the last batch in Abuja, you'll be presented a certificate at the end of the training, Trust me., u ll love it!

BTW, u should have selected Abuja, since it's closer to you.
Thanks. It was Abuja I selected but was given Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Electricians Wanted - Lagos And Port Harcourt! / The Future Of Mobile Phones In The Restaurant And Bar Industry In Nigeria / Apply For The 2017 UNESCO Global Schools Ambassadors Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.