Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,687 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

In Need Of A 4 Bedroom Bungallow Bulding Plan And Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A 4 Bedroom Bungallow Bulding Plan And Design (430 Views)

Looking For Affordable Bulding Engineers In Ibadan Axis / Distress Sale !!! Bungallow @ Off Randle. (pix Inside) / Land,uncompleted Bulding For Sale In Mowe,ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A 4 Bedroom Bungallow Bulding Plan And Design by nickxtra(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2017
Nairalanders, I intend to start the development of my land which I acquired in my town in Edo state last year. Although, i don't have the funds to develop it now, but I want to just start, so that anytime I have any little money I can do one or two things gradually on it. I intend to put a 4 bedroom bungalow on the land. The size of the land is 100ft x 100ft.

I need a kind building designer to help me design a plan of 4 bedroom apartment, which will not consume much money, with low consideration for corners and pillars.
Specifications:
Living room - cross ventilation
Master bedroom - cross ventilation
Madam's room - cross ventilation
(Master bedroom and madam to share one bath/toilet
Children room - ensuit
Guest room - close to the living room and
dining
kitchen with verandah
store
study

Also, I may want to know the numbers of blocks I will require to build the 4 bedrooms bungalow.

Thanking you in anticipation
Re: In Need Of A 4 Bedroom Bungallow Bulding Plan And Design by alist(m): 9:14pm On May 10, 2017
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com send me a mail with the survey plan attached.
Re: In Need Of A 4 Bedroom Bungallow Bulding Plan And Design by jelilololade: 8:05am On May 11, 2017
Are you in Benin, Edo State and looking for a structural and building engineering establishment, designed to put an end to your building and constructions related worries and bring into live your dream home with professional designs and layout for your building. then here is where to be;

http://premisesconstruction..com.ng/
Re: In Need Of A 4 Bedroom Bungallow Bulding Plan And Design by stancydg: 8:37am On May 11, 2017
nickxtra:
Nairalanders, I intend to start the development of my land which I acquired in my town in Edo state last year. Although, i don't have the funds to develop it now, but I want to just start, so that anytime I have any little money I can do one or two things gradually on it. I intend to put a 4 bedroom bungalow on the land. The size of the land is 100ft x 100ft.

I need a kind building designer to help me design a plan of 4 bedroom apartment, which will not consume much money, with low consideration for corners and pillars.
Specifications:
Living room - cross ventilation
Master bedroom - cross ventilation
Madam's room - cross ventilation
(Master bedroom and madam to share one bath/toilet
Children room - ensuit
Guest room - close to the living room and
dining
kitchen with verandah
store
study

Also, I may want to know the numbers of blocks I will require to build the 4 bedrooms bungalow.

Thanking you in anticipation

We have been helping on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3667163/drop-briefs-get-building-design

Can send you some sketches and then take it up from there if satisfied. For quicker correspondence, please look me up on Whatsapp line 07034643328.

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity To Own Plots Of Land / Stone-coated Roof Quotation For A Bungalow / DISTRESS SALE: Homely 2 Units 2 Bedroom Flat, All Ensuite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.