Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,435 members, 7,937,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" (33432 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by pressplay411(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2017
Can't wait to see this.
I hope they get the script right and maximize the strength of the power cast.
Banky is made!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by princessayesha(f): 9:07pm On May 10, 2017
Omg I cant wait for twp 2 grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by dipson4u08(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2017
Choiszman:
Nollywood veteran actor, Chiwetalu Agu is the latest high-profile celeb to join the much-anticipated second part of ‘The Wedding Party“, just a day after actress, Patience Ozokwor was pictured on the set of the romantic comedy film.

The photo was shared by Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe and we sure as heaven can’t wait to see the role he’s gonna be playing in the movie.

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com
I cant wait for it to be released
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by MrMacinterchi1: 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
Respect55:
Hope he won't shout;' A taa m cucumber Chidinma' in the movie
Be expecting something of that nature .
lol it's inevitable!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Going Live Against Kemi Olunloyo By 11:34pm / Davido Gives ₦1M To Ify Onwuemene, Promises To Support Her Medical Bills / After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.