Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,005 members, 7,933,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:28 AM

6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos (25028 Views)

When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by JimmySnow: 2:36pm On May 10, 2017
If I tell you who i am will you believe me? Only you can tell.
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by ede456: 2:37pm On May 10, 2017
boost your financial status today

Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 2:38pm On May 10, 2017
Yahoo guys nko? grin
She males nko
The talkative guys that strike a conversation with you in the cab and then talk and talk till you're sick of their voice
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by digitite: 2:38pm On May 10, 2017
Amen to No 6 cool
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by naijajobx: 2:42pm On May 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by talk2saintify(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2017
7. THE SANTIAGO GUY

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by enimooko: 2:58pm On May 10, 2017
6 Types of Men.
Men working to support their hungry family. They'll never have enough to share for others.

Men always in their cars. You'll never get anything from them.

Men always sitting on street corner. They know who's who.

Men always never closing land deals. These are overnight agents, looking to make a large percentage are so conspicuous in every corner of Lagos.

Bar, Club and Pepper Soup regular attendees men. No recession for this ones

Youthful traders always in their dozens, everywhere in Lagos. In the busses, in the market, on the roads, in the churches and in every public space in Lagos.
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by ariyebaba(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2017
I ' m SIXER , just love ma cool n calm nature. cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2017
but where is the counter thread
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 10, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Cokersclub hope you are the cool the calm type? grin

Lolzgrin can't tell grin , u nko
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by lastmaster(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2017
merxi55:
No 6 made me drool...we call them matured and cultured individuals highly responsible.
you are beautiful
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2017
OP, nice write-up

Well, I belong to all the categories.. May lawd help me cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by shumuel(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2017
PalmchatApp:
There are different guys you meet everyday. Especially in lagos where all you see makes you wonder if you are in another planet. Some men leave you clueless while some just make you blush. regardless, we have been able to come up with a list of the men you get to meet everyday in Lagos.

1. The Jobless men- these men are in two categories; A. He has no job, but you meet him most times putting on shirt and trousers, he is sometimes at the bus-stop every morning acting like office guy, he disturbs almost all the girls he sees for contacts. B. this guy is employed, but he is busy at work littering about, gossiping and acting jobless.

2. The Owambe men- I respect these guys. They don't ever carry last. Their agbada to any even is always a hit back to back. There is always one event or the other to attend. They make girls fall when they go about in their attire. These men are ready to spend anything on how they look to the event.

3. The corporate beggar men- lol. you see these ones, they do anything to beg for money or assistance. They are then ones that go for rich kids, sugar mummies et.c. They come up with one boring excuse like; I have business to do, i don't use ATM, my goods got seized, blah blah. All these men always wait for a lady to support them financially, they even wait on you to pay common t fare. Most times, they appear rich and sophisticated, but they are strong beggars.

4. Liar- You don't even want t be grouped here, but if you are, biko come out as soon as possible. These group of guys are major or professional liars. They tell you their dad owns CBN. They are related to one president or governor, they have certain billions in the account, They even take you to wrong house on first date. They brag about number of girls they spend on, they tell you ow it;s just you they love. They even show you a wrong office and claim to be a manager there. lol

5. The spiritual extremist- All these ones over do religious beliefs. They speak in tongue before they eat, they speak in tongue before making out, they call Jesus/Allah when they want to ask a girl out, they make it look like they are all righteous. Even in the bus, some of them start preaching or coming up with fake prophecies. They are mostly the ones you see acting as fake prophets.

6. The cool and calm- These men are actually rare to come across. they are mostly reserved. they could be rich or average, but they just keep a low profile. They don't try to impress anyone. They are just themselves without stress. They are either employed, business owners, professionals and so on. these men don't care if they are noticed, they are just real.

oya comment, which one are you? which one is your ex or current boyfriend. share with friends to get funny responses.
6 grin
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by PalmchatApp: 3:29pm On May 10, 2017
wow
tosyne2much:
OP, nice write-up

Well, I belong to all the categories.. May lawd help me cool
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by merxi55(f): 3:52pm On May 10, 2017
lastmaster:
you are beautiful
am blushing embarassedthanks anyway.
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:58pm On May 10, 2017
CokersClub:

Lolzgrin can't tell grin , u nko

LOOOL
they havent given us the different types of Monks you meet in China yet grin
or types of girls you meet in Abuja wink
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 10, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

LOOOL
they havent given us the different types of Monks you meet in China yet grin
or types of girls you meet in Abuja wink

cheesy let's make our own thread then. 6types of Monks in China and 6types of girls in Abuja grin
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:18pm On May 10, 2017
CokersClub:

cheesy let's make our own thread then. 6types of Monks in China and 6types of girls in Abuja grin

You are the wise monk, you should be ahead grin
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by ChopBellefull(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
TOPCRUISE:
but where is the counter thread
Precounter post grin grin

Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 10, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You are the wise monk, you should be ahead grin

Which topic are we creating first grin .
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by ebby9z(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2017
Everything is Lagos, Lagos , Lagos while we have this same category of men in other Nigerian cities. We have to start this overcentralisation of Lagos in whatever we do. No serious country does this. I live and work in Lagos but its becoming extremely annoying
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by kolaranking1(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
Lol.....that no5 plenty for oau wella....you go see person wey dey play game dey speak in tongues
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by topysean247: 7:50pm On May 10, 2017
kosĂ­ lakai
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by MackyVera: 8:29am On May 11, 2017
Yea,u' re ryt in a way cos i've fallen prey to number 4.
Re: 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos by chiraqDemon(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2017
U never add the bet ninjas, those ones are always at the corner drinking gin and combined drinks and talking about what they will do when their ticket clicks, they always have more than 20 bet slips in their pocket but they drink gin daily on credit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria / Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part / "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.