Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,504 members, 7,911,184 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:08 AM

Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read (1091 Views)

What's The Name Of The Oldest Book You Have Ever Read? / The Most Stupid Novel I Ever Read. Lol... Oya Guess D Name / What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2017
what do you think of that independence book
Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2017
lol..the sex scene is even much for a jambite sef

1 Like

Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 10, 2017
too much characters
not easy to concentrate
and she kind of paint nigeria black dont really know if am the only one seeing this

i just love focados last year novel ....

3 Likes

Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by Icosahedron(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2017
Thought I was the only one that noticed. I had to force myself to complete reading that Novel.

The novel is just too dry, no suspense at all. Just one long dry prose.

2 Likes

Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by branhampaul: 4:20pm On May 10, 2017
same with me. the novel scenes involving kissing or sex isn't good for small children nowadays partaking in jamb.

1 Like

Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by babablogger: 6:03pm On May 10, 2017
i loved it though

2 Likes

Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by Icosahedron(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2017
branhampaul:
same with me. the novel scenes involving kissing or sex isn't good for small children nowadays partaking in jamb.

Please don't take us back to the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by Davidhero(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2017
Well, i enjoyed the book though.

But sha, i had to force myself to read some dry chapters. gringrin.

1 Like

Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2017
Icosahedron:
Thought I was the only one that noticed. I had to force myself to complete reading that Novel.

The novel is just too dry, no suspense at all. Just one long dry prose.

am telling you o
Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by branhampaul: 12:12pm On May 11, 2017
Icosahedron:

Please don't take us back to the stone age.
Ozwo, how sex scenes tey concern stone age?.
Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by Abubakrmusa(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2017
branhampaul:

Too bad you don't know that was exactly what makes them to partially read the book...
Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 11, 2017
The book is so boring. I just had to force myself to read the novel just to fulfill all righteousness. The most annoying of all is that JAMB now forces everyone to do Literature.
Re: Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read by Kingdanitez97(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2017
Forcing my self to read dat novel would be an understatement

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic 2017/2018 ND Part-time/full Time Form Is Out / Former Neco Registrar's Daughter Graduates With First Class From UK University / 2018 JAMB Result Is Out | Check It Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.