Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (98892 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 10, 2017
technicallyrich:

South west are not slaves.although some of are but if everybody agree I wont.i am hardworking man y do u people call us slaves.
We are the most loving and accommodating tribe in these nigeria even though some of us are dirty.
We are not trouble makers so the war can't be with us and not.
We are the best tribe in nigeria and our culture is unique.
lol
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by LordAdam16: 3:12pm On May 10, 2017
dominique:
Let's pray nothing happens to him o! This could cause eruption of violence in the north if he dies. This one that people are getting brainwashed that he was poisoned, I shudder at what could happen if he succumbs to the 'poisoning'.

You and who pray for Buhari?

Whatever should happen should happen.

I wonder whether you guys would start crying for secession when the North slaughter your people like fowls? Greedy people trying to play a dangerous game with the North twice in a decade. OBJ did it first, now Tinubu wants to do it again. If the SW was at the receiving end of this, how would you guys feel?

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by musicwriter(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2017
Some time ago, someone earlier wrote a very interesting article on how wealthy Africans are getting poisoned in the UK; people like, Ms. Dezieani Madueke. Of course, some of us laughed at it because they're not historically conscious enough to understand Britain can do "anything" to control it's former colonies, especially as they plot to re-invent colonialism in their former colonies after exiting the European Union. If the report points at president Buhari being poisoned in the UK to have their hospitals milk as much cash as they could from Nigeria, that is actually very possible. At least by the time he's done he would start thinking Britain, paving way for Nigeria to return to some sort of slavery.

4 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Silasconelius(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Some idiots are hellbound on setting the country on war path.

I stopped to buy a newspaper 2 days ago somewhere in lagos same story was peddled by some idiots and I almost had a fight with a man at the newspaper stand.

Buhari needs to resign cos if he died in power his northern followers will cause chaos and waste innocent Nigerian lives.
let him die we are ever ready idiot pple
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 10, 2017
tiwaz:
Compiled paper with the title ''Exclusive, How President Buhari was poisoned'' floods streets of Abuja today.

lol...Nigerians too much

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/05/buhari-poisoned-compiled-paper-floods-abuja-photo/
u read the write up, how was it stated he was poisoned

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Oluwapeldon(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:
This war should be between the north nd south west... the south east and south south re not included! !!! Thank you
When u knw how deseperate ur kinsman are y won't u change it 2 another region
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by DonCortino: 3:16pm On May 10, 2017
some imams and northern leaders in d north have already brainwashed their followers that buhari was poisoned! so if d vulture dies today violence is breaking out in the north for sure. we all have seen the goat of a policeman that said he will kill 200 people if anything happens to d vulture!

so this is not news!
God help us in this jungle of a nation. angry

3 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Excuzeme: 3:19pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:
This war should be between the north nd south west... the south east and south south re not included! !!! Thank you

There is "No War" between North and South West, as you children of Anger and hatred, has always wished since you got brutally crushed between 1967 and 1970.

One, the South West is too smart to fall into your Trap...just too Smart. S/West is never too selfish and Greedy, unlike you people.
Secondly, the North "knows you for whom you are"...a despicable specie!
They would rather parlay wit the South West than trust you with a dead rat!
Imagine Buhari handing over Power to someone from your side, just for One Week! shocked grin
It will never happen.
undecided

Just sit back and wonder: Why is it that since 1970, the North has NEVER for once, trusted you runts with a Presidency, till date, while the South West have had their chances a few times?...Even the Minorities have had a shot at it?

Think about it
....just close your eyes and think... (I know you guys find thinking a very difficult, hence the need to close your eyes instead of hyperventilating
grin grin grin )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 10, 2017
DonCortino:
some imams and northern leaders in d north have already brainwashed their followers that buhari was poisoned! so if d vulture dies today violence is breaking out in the north for sure. we all have seen the goat of a policeman that said he will kill 200 people if anything happens to d vulture!

so this is not news!
God help us in this jungle of a nation. angry
it reminds me of a saying that states appeasement is like feeding a crocodile hoping it will eat him last,I for see gloom and doom
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by swagagolic01(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2017
jrusky:

Please why are you talking like mad man for goodness sake? What kind of brain is in your head and who and who are fighting war? I know you are one of my people for sure because SS people don't talk the way you talked. So tell me how SW is connected to this fake news and how many SW are inside the Aso Rock as staff? Please where did you lost your brain?

This was same statement my people said during June 12 and they all ran away back to village and as God will did it the SW and the North settle their scores and SW eventually became the president aftermath and it was my same people who said it was SW and The North war and ran away that were first to shouted marginalization after running away. All we want is to feed where we do not sow and go about beating our chest talking blabla like an idiot.

Please stop mentioning SS I beg you all these idea SS is part of our land you better wake up from your foolish slumber. Let SS people talk they have mouth don't speak for them they are not dumb or fools ok so stay on your lane nwanne biko do you hear me?

This long note cuz I stated my opinion Smh... am a rivers man, and am more igbo than my brothers in owerri!!! The south west should fight their battle alone, tinubu poisoned Buhari, so the northerns should attack just his kismen nd leave us alone when it starts... thank you

2 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by titusenes: 3:23pm On May 10, 2017
E NO CONCERN ME AT ALL, ALL I NEED IS MY MONEY

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by riczy(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2017
In mountain of fire's voice: die die!!!
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by swagagolic01(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2017
Sunnycliff:

What we saw in this unholy alliance is what our sophisticated neighbors said its good for them. Let them enjoy all the brouhaha

Leave the morons, a tribe that has a known drug lord as it's leader.... lmao

4 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by swagagolic01(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2017
Excuzeme:

There is "No War" between North and South West, as you children of Anger and hatred, has always wished since you got brutally crushed between 1967 and 1970.

One, the South West is too smart to fall into your Trap...just too Smart. S/West is never too selfish and Greedy, unlike you people.
Secondly, the North "knows you for whom you are"...a despicable specie!
They would rather parlay wit the South West than trust you with a dead rat!
Imagine Buhari handing over Power to someone from your side, just for One Week! shocked grin
It will never happen.
undecided

Just sit back and wonder: Why is it that since 1970, the North has NEVER for once, trusted you runts with a Presidency, till date, while the South West have had their chances a few times?...Even the Minorities have had a shot at it?

Think about it
....just close your eyes and think... (I know you guys find thinking a very difficult, hence the need to close your eyes instead of hyperventilating
grin grin grin )

I know u people re very smart, smart to the extend that they keep killing all your leaders and your smartness still make you guys to be their slaves.... continue

8 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2017
Someone trying to make money from unfounded story.

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by DonCortino: 3:29pm On May 10, 2017
nurshah:

The term"northern followers "_is tribalistic pple like u are the reason y Nigeria is dividing

dude is right! his northern followers will ferment violence. mind u he has followers nation wide but only d north will cause chaos.

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by nedu666: 3:29pm On May 10, 2017
all is psyche just tells u that d cane used to flog obj in form of sharia, gej in form of boko haram is waiting for osinbanjo in a form only God knows.

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 10, 2017
tiwaz:
Compiled paper with the title ''Exclusive, How President Buhari was poisoned'' floods streets of Abuja today.

lol...Nigerians too much

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/05/buhari-poisoned-compiled-paper-floods-abuja-photo/

SERIOUS

GAME

OF

THRONES (naija version)

2 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Excuzeme: 3:31pm On May 10, 2017
musicwriter:
Some time ago, someone earlier wrote a very interesting article on how wealthy Africans are getting poisoned in the UK; people like, Ms. Dezieani Madueke. Of course, some of us laughed at it because they're not historically conscious enough to understand Britain can do "anything" to control it's former colonies, especially as they plot to re-invent colonialism in their former colonies after exiting the European Union. If the report points at president Buhari being poisoned in the UK to have their hospitals milk as much cash as they could from Nigeria, that is actually very possible.

How would the U.K going as far as poisoning Buhari:

1.) Benefit the U.K? .... when infact, Buhari was very ill and that is why he went to the U.K for treatment.
(When it is not certain that Osinbajo would not even be more "aware and strict" in response, to any attempt to flex muscle on Nigeria)

2.) Benefit South West?..... when in actual fact, it was the S/West that made sure he became President.

Obviously, there are two sets of people that have the MOTIVE to poison Buhari:

a.) The lecherously corrupt PDP, Jonathan and their agents - They lost to Buhari but have refused to learn the lessons and stop feeding on Corruption.

b.) Those "children concieved in Hatred and Anger" [/b]who say it openly that they want the President dead, as he has blocked all ares of corruption that they feed from.

All these are mere speculations, the President is ill, just as anyone can be ill.
He has gone for treatment, just as anyone who is ill should go.
He has handed over Power to his South West Assistant tongue tongue , as stipulated in the constitution.

[b]BTW:
Dezzianni Madueke is a thief trying to avoid justice, using Cosmetics to pretend she has cancer.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by DonCortino: 3:32pm On May 10, 2017
ehie:
it reminds me of a saying that states appeasement is like feeding a crocodile hoping it will eat him last,I for see gloom and doom
hmm!
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Excuzeme: 3:33pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:

I know u people re very smart, smart to the extend that they keep killing all your leaders and your smartness still make you guys to be their slaves.... continue

You that you are very brave and smarter....try and produce a President since 1967 naah. undecided

But dont worry, when the next horde of Herdsmen come to over-run your village, your tears will create a Lagoon where you can jump into.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 10, 2017
Excuzeme:

You that you are very brave and smarter....try and produce a President since 1967 naah. undecided

But dont worry, when the next horde of Herdsmen come to over-run your village, your tears will create a Lagoon where you can jump into. grin grin
lol with all the Presidents you have produced how come we still have 4000 mW of electricity,presidents that cannot transform Nigeria into Dubai are those ones presidents,

8 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by LordAdam16: 3:36pm On May 10, 2017
jrusky:

Please why are you talking like mad man for goodness sake? What kind of brain is in your head and who and who are fighting war? I know you are one of my people for sure because SS people don't talk the way you talked. So tell me how SW is connected to this fake news and how many SW are inside the Aso Rock as staff? Please where did you lost your brain?

This was same statement my people said during June 12 and they all ran away back to village and as God will did it the SW and the North settle their scores and SW eventually became the president aftermath and it was my same people who said it was SW and The North war and ran away that were first to shouted marginalization after running away. All we want is to feed where we do not sow and go about beating our chest talking blabla like an idiot.

Please stop mentioning SS I beg you all these idea SS is part of our land you better wake up from your foolish slumber. Let SS people talk they have mouth don't speak for them they are not dumb or fools ok so stay on your lane nwanne biko do you hear me?

And the general consensus in the SS is exactly what the person you quoted said.

Stop typing like you know sh*t about the SS. We're lumped with the SE when these genocidal killings start and the SE is conveniently blamed for every problem in Nigeria, so we expect some SWs to deflect the blame when push comes to shove.

It is very important to make that distinction now before kasala burst. The SS/SE hates Buhari to his guts, but we have zero interest in killing him because a person from the SS/SE is not in the constitutional direct line of succession. Both the VP and Senate President who are the only people constitutionally vested to be in direct line of succession are Yoruba.

SE youth corpers died when Buhari lost an election to GEJ from SS. What do you think would happen when Buhari dies on the seat? Of course, we wouldn't have a full-fledged war, the SW can't fight even if Osinbajo is assassinated. What we are concerned about is the spark killings that would occur in the few days following the news of his death. We want the list to be completely Yoruba. If anyone must die because of the death of Buhari, it MUST be those from the SW. They voted for him, they should be willing to die for him.

Kapish!

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by ngwaba(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2017
This will cause crises. They will use this to preach in their mosques etc. If anything happens to this man it's the perfect excuse to unleash mayhem on innocent Southerners residing in parts of the north.

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by FriendNG: 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
To my own believe: Even if Buhari died nothing will happen. Problem will only occur when Osinbanjo contest 2019.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nature8(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2017
oshe11:
I av sumtin to say......

but screw below for it....

The broblem of this brountry is brotastically bromongus that is seems bromal to brogerians as a brosult of too much brocurrence.....

hit like if U understood my BRONGUAGE

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by swagagolic01(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2017
Excuzeme:

But dont worry, when the next horde of Herdsmen come to over-run your village, your tears will create a Lagoon where you can jump into.
grin grin

Talking abt presidency, am a south south man, GEJ south west man U that have produced all d presidents in Nigeria point 1 good thing ya region achieved from it

1 Like

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 10, 2017
Excuzeme:

grin grin
the saddest thing about Yorubas is that they do not dare insult Hausas but always insult Igbos, Igbos are generally hard working and industrious,they account for most of the revenues coming into Lagos,they have brought into Nigeria concepts that they have picked up abroad,they do not drag government jobs with u,why the constant insults aimed at Igbos,they are not the ones relegating u to the background,I mean even the COS has more power or leverage than the vice president, they are not the ones who have to kill every year, beheading Christians,bombing and are not the murderous Fulani herdsmen,they are not the ones who turned rice into essential commodities, they are not the custom bosses who enter shops to buglarise them.I think you just pick on Igbos you deem them weak,weaker than u,and you alos do it for your own survival instinct,its a Shame really

7 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by Rilwayne001: 3:47pm On May 10, 2017
FriendNG:
To my own believe: Even if Buhari died nothing will happen. Problem will only occur when Osinbanjo contest 2019.

What problem? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by vRendoh(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..Na wao. .wetin person no go see for this kountry.
Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by arrestdarrester: 3:53pm On May 10, 2017
okoliexpress:
see how mischievous people can be, why circulate a nonsense like this all in the bid to make money, tomorrow if anything happens to the president now some brainwashed illiterates will start killing people upandan referencing the supposed poisoning.

The DSS should go after whoever is the brain behind this. Really, should anything happen to the president some uneducated lot will resume their killing spree.

Moreover, the mutual suspicion between the tribes and religions that we are trying to kill in Nigeria will rise in renewed vigour with this rubbish.

DSS now is the time to act Ooo...

2 Likes

Re: "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) by LordAdam16: 3:53pm On May 10, 2017
abu12:

who differentiate between southerner here? u should be more worry about mischiveous people who are bent in creating crisis. 2hr crisis here will send many non moslim in the north to early grave.

Really? So how many Yorubas died in the progrom of '66?

How many Yorubas died when GEJ defeated Buhari in 2011?

When the names of those getting killed come out, I'm pretty certain you would quickly find out just how deep the ethnic lines in Nigeria go.

There will always be mischief in Nigeria. And the mischief makers are at the helm of affairs. Trying to prevent it is futile. We in the SE/SS avoided it in 2015, while the SW gleefully cat-walked into it trying to pull a Yar'Adua on Buhari. Whatever the North does is understandable (even though it would likely not be justifiable).

OBJ should have given an healthy Northerner power in 2007. In 2015, North would have had their 8 years, and someone from the SE would have gotten the presidency with a NC vice. Since that was scuttled, the SW should have allowed the SS have our remaining 4 years and a NW should have gotten a healthy president in 2019 with a SW vice.

But no, even with 8 years of uninterrupted rule, you guys were still scheming to get another 10 years of presidency (Buhari dies during first tenure, and Osinbajo rules for the remainder plus 8 more years).

Now that the consequence of your scheming is stirring you guys in the face, you guys want to lump all Southerners as the fall guys.

Tufiakwa!

SW and the SS/SE are worlds apart in this situation. Make una paddle una canoe, mk we paddle our own. We are 5%, you guys are 95%. We'd like the killings to at the very least follow that description too. No SS/SE will die because of Buhari, he has killed enough of us already.

-Lord

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today / Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.