Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry (43957 Views)

She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by judgedredd22(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2017
axeman2:
it is bad you should have order for something higher than her own that was so cheap it is quite embarrasing.

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by donsiqua(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2017
kimbra:
I won't mind if you order for pure water. grin

Thief. grin grin
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by TSOM(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2017
KillerBeauty:
She over reacted though
I remember going to a bar with a guy.
I ordered for Smirnoff while he ordered for Hollandia.
I asked him why, and he said he doesnt drink alcohol.
So I ask him why then did he come to a bar if he doesn't drink alcohol. We could at least just hang out somewhere else.

So op, since u don't drink alcohol, you should have taken her somewhere else rather than go to the bar and start ordering for bottled water

If he does so, it'd seem like he's projecting his viewpoints on you.

I don't drink alcohol but I have nothing against anyone who does...as long as they don't get drunk or try to get me to drink.

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Suko110(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
So taking a bottle of beer will get you drunk ? She def will not be cool with you taking water and, she, beer
If nor b witch dey worry d girl how Heineken and fried rice go b for her body ?

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by SycophanticGoat: 11:45am On May 11, 2017
axeman2:
it is bad you should have order for something higher than her own that was so cheap it is quite embarrasing.

The most senseless and idiotic comment I've ever seen in my life, aside from the ones I've seen from APC nitwits..

You should be given an award for breaking the record of f**lushness!

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2017
Suko110:

If nor b witch dey worry d girl how Heineken and fried rice go b for her body ?
Lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Olibboy: 11:58am On May 11, 2017
u wan dey work for table water factory... abeg drink dey go
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Angeleyez0811(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2017
SafeDavid:
She has a point. You could have asked for her preference of food and drinks and you tell her yours so you can make a good choice.

Besides courtesy demands that you ask for the same thing your partner orders or something slightly different.
screw some courtesy demands, what if i don't drink Alcohol? so i have to take alcohol cos she wants to take too?

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by kpaofame: 12:13pm On May 11, 2017
SafeDavid:

even if you've never had that type of food before. It's just courtesy..

I had a business meeting and the dude took me to their company restaurant and on our way he asked if I've ever had a type of food before and I answered in the negative he then ordered a Morsel and Afang soup..Some big green leafy soup like that. I ordered the same thing and that was my first time having that food and trust me I did not enjoy it one bit.

It's just courtesy.

To hell with courtesy, so i should eat what i am allergic to or make me purge because the person i went out with is taking that...what happened to being real...

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Samakus(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2017
Slay queens!! Once you take them out,they will 'remember that good meats and drinks are still in Naija.

Meanwhile, back in their one room apartment, something is going on...

2 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
So taking a bottle of beer will get you drunk ? She def will not be cool with you taking water and, she, beer
Heads are different... my friend drinks Maltina or takes an orange and gets high. imagine what beer will do to such a person.

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by dreamangel: 12:22pm On May 11, 2017
SafeDavid:
She has a point. You could have asked for her preference of food and drinks and you tell her yours so you can make a good choice.

Besides courtesy demands that you ask for the same thing your partner orders or something slightly different.

So if the partner orders for whisky, vodka etc one should do likewise?

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Honest2(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Heads are different... my friend drinks Maltina or takes an orange and gets high. imagine what beer will do to such a person.
You gotta be kidding me bro...walahi
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by parissaint(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2017
iffa go advice u...OP let d yeye girl b...she jst gve u warning signals dt she's not the one ur looking for

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by parissaint(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
I have a cousin bro dt gets high weneva he teks La casera
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2017
parissaint:

I have a cousin bro dt gets high weneva he teks La casera

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Abdul124(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2017
Ur lie dnt have part two;Still it is nt bad since u are to pay for all.
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

No jokes bro... I used to think it was a joke on his part but 10years plus is too long a time to okay such a joke.
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
No jokes bro... I used to think it was a joke on his part but 10years plus is too long a time to okay such a joke.
Nkan nbe
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by KillerBeauty(f): 1:05pm On May 11, 2017
TSOM:

If he does so, it'd seem like he's projecting his viewpoints on you.

I don't drink alcohol but I have nothing against anyone who does...as long as they don't get drunk or try to get me to drink.
True
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Nkan nbe
lol.... soft heads
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by ovlina: 1:19pm On May 11, 2017
But seriously how does fried rice and Heineken match?
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by shaqhead: 1:34pm On May 11, 2017
SafeDavid:

I didn't pretend and besides food na food and who told you I didn't get the business lol!

There's nothing bad in trying out something new esp food from different cultures.

I remember the first time I ever had Koko and kose..That's slightly different from ogi and akara. I actually puked and went right back to the same spot to have it the next day.

Just imagine travelling to a new place where you can't find food you're used to. So it's no big deal trying something new.
My guy uve left the crux of the whole issue! The Lady made her choice and there wasn't anythin special in what she ate that "the guy needed" to try out as u r positing, since the guy drinks not that he doesn't!

I cnt even make heads or tails of the lady's issue as the guy at dt point didn't feel like taking beer...so what's d issue dia dt she had to go off d handle?

Some people jst create mountains out of no hills!

P.S: I am worse version of u as I can eat "anything"I see someone put in their mouths even if jst to try it out but wen I dnt want to, forget it!

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by larrypourl(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2017
Bros run for your dear life grin

For Big size quality loafers contact me.

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by wendy241(f): 2:08pm On May 11, 2017
RichlyOBS:
hey guys I took this girl out on a date last Sunday... we went to One of the African bar in my area.... then she ordered for a fried rice and one bottle of Heineken...

for me I don't want to get drunk so I ordered for a bottle water and fried meat....

if you see the provocation of this girl, she just stand up and left the bar with anger... I followed her immediately to confirm what's going on..... she said

WHY WOULD YOU ORDERED FOR A BOTTLE WATER WHEN I THE LADY ORDERED FOR HEINEKEN.... I was shocked and surprised....( is anything wrong with that)

is it bad for a guy to order a bottle water when the girl order for Heineken??
Hp u went back to eat d Fried rice she orderd For so ur money no go waste

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by wendy241(f): 2:11pm On May 11, 2017
ovlina:
But seriously how does fried rice and Heineken match?
my broda na be slay mama FOR u dey combine Anytin grin grin@ d end dey wil be boastin to Der follow slay mama's I eat dat guy grin

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by liricyst(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2017
I no send anybody sha. When i hang out in my favorite bar, i order the same thing irrespective of what everyone else is having. It's always two bowls of Nwkobi and a big Jug of freshly blended fruits.

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 11, 2017
joey150:

So beer is meant for guys?? On the bottle they wrote for "guys" only?
your brian should have told you its a sarcastic comment.
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by joey150(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2017
wizzyrich:
your brian should have told you its a sarcastic comment.

My brian?

Your brian should have told you its spelt BRAIN.

And there is nothing sarcastic about that comment, some people actually think only men should take beer.

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by stikigip: 8:05pm On May 11, 2017
If you haven’t noticed yet, I’ve been doing my best to help you boys (the nice ones anyway) understand what women want and how to keep them around. And I’ve witnessed a lot of dumb lemon-head behavior in my day, so you could use a little help. By now, you should know how to attract a lady and how to give her the right amount of attention without scaring her off.

Explaining the female mindset from a broad point of view is great and all, but sometimes you still don’t know what to do with that information. Like, what are you actually supposed to say to a girl, without her taking it the wrong way?

Women are impossibly picky with how they want to be complimented. Say something too forward and you’re a sex offender; say something overly platonic, and she doesn’t get the hint. It seems like you can’t win, but you actually can. I promise.

Here are 10 things every woman want to here from you during X3X http://www.stikigip.com/sweet-words-ladies-love-hear-3x/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.