Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:42 AM

YOGI FVCK! ( Girls Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / YOGI FVCK! ( Girls Only) (1079 Views)

Friends That Fvck(adult Story) / Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) / I Fvck Girls First Before Passing Them To My Friends Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOGI FVCK! ( Girls Only) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 10, 2017
There is a new kind of sex invented now called ' Yogi fvck ', it has a whole lot of Advantages. No matter how much u do it raw , u will never be impregnated or contract STDs , allows the guy to last very long by withholding the sperm for very long and it's very adventurous.

If your guy is the lazy type , this is a perfect stuff, if you want a long lasting and satisfactory sex match that would leave an unforgettable experience in your memory this is all you need.

However, it's a secret for the girls that only want their men to last longer or haven't been enjoying sex at all. If he satisfies you, then you don't need this.

Much of the work depends on the ladies in this Yogi I'm talking about, they're the ones to carry out a simple activity on their guys during pre-intimacy. It doesn't require any food intake or herbs or anything, it's just something you need to do and it's a very natural act and the only reason I won't put it out here is coz I wouldn't want the guys to abuse it.

Someone accidentally discovered this in Yugoslavia ... but it remains a top secret
Re: YOGI FVCK! ( Girls Only) by iammrjaai(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2017
The Cain that would e used on your back is been soaked in crude oil....*kwantinue*....
Re: YOGI FVCK! ( Girls Only) by iammrjaai(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2017
The Cain that would be used on your back is been soaked in crude oil....*kwantinue*....
Re: YOGI FVCK! ( Girls Only) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 10, 2017
angry ladies only, ahh angry
iammrjaai:
The Cain that would be used on your back is been soaked in crude oil....*kwantinue*....
Re: YOGI FVCK! ( Girls Only) by iammrjaai(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
romeorails:
angry ladies only, ahh angry
. I have a girlfriend to gift it to.... grin grin
Re: YOGI FVCK! ( Girls Only) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
cheesy
iammrjaai:
. I have a girlfriend to gift it to.... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Be Stingy With Your Boobs! (HILARIOUS VIDEO! ) / See The Award Wining Savage Dad Of The Year / Ladies This Is For You (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.