Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,108 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1906 Views)

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / A Female Friend Told Me This Today / GUYS ONLY!!! Pick Your Preferable(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by nelsonebby(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2017
idiots everywhere
Re: . by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 10, 2017
Tiny23:

What has Yoruba n Muslim got to do with this? That one too na insult?
Why don't you mind your damn business if you're pained.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 10, 2017
grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Oh so you two are busy fighting here..

Can use some drama this afternoon.grin
Lol, the show is over. Her Lioness only roars when her friends are online. grin
Re: . by SafeDavid(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, the show is over. Her Lioness only roars when her friends are online. grin
Oh dear, I'm aware girls engage in cat fights but please don't take anything personal..Most times people type the opposite of what they really mean.

I wish one could read body language through text.

Hope you get what I mean.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Oh dear, I'm aware girls engage in cat fights but please don't take anything personal..Most times people type the opposite of what they really mean.

I wish one could read body language through text.

Hope you get what I mean.
Well, the thing is on here if you decide to avoid her likes, they kind of come off with the impression that you're probably scared. I actually meant all I typed and I don't engage in clichéd google lines. She knows I told her the reality on ground and was expecting her to do same.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
Why don't you mind your damn business if you're pained.

Sorry,ma.

Why you so bittered? It reflects in all your posts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by SafeDavid(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
Well, the thing is on here if you decide to avoid her likes, they kind of come off with the impression that you're probably scared. I actually meant all I typed and I don't engage in clichéd google lines. She knows I told her the reality on ground and was expecting her to do same.

oh well, what can I say. I know you to be cool headed so something must be up between you two.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

oh well, what can I say. I know you to be cool headed so something must be up between you two.
Lol, I don't fight. Can't be caught dead fighting, but on this forum you just can't ignore everything thrown at you.

She knows why she's frustrated, and won't stop making snide comments directed at me when she has the opportunity. I was against a thread she made advising married women when she's single...isn't that an insult to married women?. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
Tiny23:

Sorry,ma.

Why you so bittered? It reflects in all your posts.
Apology accepted. grin
I'm not bitter. Secondly, you don't know the genesis of things. So why don't you rather look the other side.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
Apology accepted. grin
I'm not bitter. Secondly, you don't know the genesis of things. So why don't you rather look the other side.

Let me keep chut then...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Crazygod / 7 Secrets That NO Woman Should Ever Reveal To Her Husband / .....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.