Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (78720 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by oladoja1(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2017
Atmmachine:

Nnamdi Kanu is Buhari's nightmare

At the mention of Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari will defecate in his gown

Nnamdi Kanu spent 2 years in Kuje prison without good food, without good health care, without electricity, without good and fresh air

He came out healthy, smiling, happy, well nourished

Buhari spent the last 2 years in a $60 million mansion with Air conditioner 24/7, he has chefs that cooks healthy food for him, he sleeps in a $4 million bed every night, he has 300 security personnel, he has the most experienced doctors on earth

Meanwhile, he's now in London battling an unknown disease

Please, i will like to spend the rest of my life in Kuje prison so i will look like Nnamdi Kanu
amen and it shall be permanent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Jay1988: 7:00am On May 11, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Akumbe! We know you, if you like change your name and everything. Check below for your identity
Just give the order then we go enter there flog am this person nor sani think or talk..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by onitshaman: 7:26am On May 11, 2017
Igboesika:
Nnamdi Kanu ikuku ama n'onya !
Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri !!.
Atakata agbuo!!!

Ride on!, we are all behind you.

The Sun shall rise again in Jesus name Amen!!
which anu ana-akpa egbe? which ikuku? ikuku wey dey for kuje prison,abeg make nnamdi kanu go back to london go do im dibia work.IPOB is a collection of illitrate and jobless youths.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2017
prison can humble person o, if u don't want to be humble avoid prison at all costs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by onitshaman: 7:32am On May 11, 2017
Igboesika:
Nnamdi Kanu ikuku ama n'onya !
Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri !!.
Atakata agbuo!!!

which anu ana agba egbu.The anu wey dey trap for prison.Abi ikuku,wey dey kuje for prison.Nnamdi kanu and IPoB is a distraction for we ibos.he is an anti-christiang.let him go back to london and continue his dibia thing.he is a native doctor in england.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2017
Ikechu0b:

He's uniting igbo. You guys need to realize when you say this, you are excluding the rest of us that aren't SE.
He's uniting all of us. Not just una
ohhh sorry he is uniting all of us both south East and south south
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2017
Atmmachine:

Nnamdi Kanu is Buhari's nightmare

At the mention of Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari will defecate in his gown

Nnamdi Kanu spent 2 years in Kuje prison without good food, without good health care, without electricity, without good and fresh air

He came out healthy, smiling, happy, well nourished

Buhari spent the last 2 years in a $60 million mansion with Air conditioner 24/7, he has chefs that cooks healthy food for him, he sleeps in a $4 million bed every night, he has 300 security personnel, he has the most experienced doctors on earth

Meanwhile, he's now in London battling an unknown disease

Please, i will like to spend the rest of my life in Kuje prison so i will look like Nnamdi Kanu
slowpoke sorry Coward sorry Oghogho
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by onitshaman: 7:38am On May 11, 2017
Igboesika:
Nnamdi Kanu ikuku ama n'onya ! Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri !!. Atakata agbuo!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by drnoel: 7:59am On May 11, 2017
hardywaltz:
Ekwueme out of respect for you I will not comment however Sir, kindly tell Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate band called IPOB to carve Anambra State out of their useless Map.
He should start his agitation from his Local Government and then State before coming to Anambra.

Modified : God in heaven will not allow me to be in the same Country as the intolerable Igbos, is it by force that all Igbos must join us silly call for Biafra..
The truth is that there is no difference between IPOB and Boko Haram, if u doubt me read the comments below...
U really shouldn't have bothered with ur epistle. We know who the miscreants are and we know them, time will where they all stand. If the are really for ndigbos or for their own pockets like we all know they are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Lloydfolarin: 8:41am On May 11, 2017
etebefia:
please recommend one of such books, I'll really like to know how my tribe benefitted from Nigeria in the 60s and 70s.

Let me even help you out by writing the key points.

Are you aware that it was Igbo party and Northerners party that formed the first coalition government after Nigeria independence in 1963? Nnamdi Azikiwe became President while Tafawa Balewa became the prime minister due to Parliamentary system of government we had then as oppose to what we have today.

Are you aware that Yoruba party led by chief Obafemi Awolowo was subsequently relegated to regional
Party since he lost out at the federal level as a result of Igbo party alliance with Northerners?

It was Igbos and Northerners that had full federal presence in their regions after the independence and loads of your brothers made their money in businesses then.

Are you aware that the senate president in 1st republic was Nwafor Orizu while Nnamdi Azikiwe held sway as deputy prime minister at the federal level? Do you know that Festus Okotie Eboh was the finance minister while Okpara was the premier of Eastern region? Yoruba party was completely out...

Are you aware that there was a coup in 1966 called Igbo coup? Pls, have you seen the names of these officers involved in the massacre led by Chukwuma_Kaduna_Nzeogwu?

These are names of Top officers involved in the massacre while their junior officers were 99% Igbos: Kaduna_Nzeogwu, Timothy_Onwuatuegwu, Arinze Ifeajuana, Chris Anuforo, Don Okafor, Humphrey Chukwuka and Adewale Ademoyega.

11 politicians were killed and massacred by these officers and none was Igbo despite the fact that the Igbo coup plotters tried to cover it up by saying it was revolutionary coup against corrupt government. Pls and pls, who are the people in government at the federal level? Igbos and Northerners. Why killing the Yorubas, Itshekiris and few other Southerners.

11 top military officers from Yoruba and Northern region were killed mercilessly that very night and none was killed from Igbo extraction. What a pathetic coincidence!!!

22 people died that night.

Pls, are you aware that Nnamdi Azikiwe-president(deputy prime minister), Orizu(senate president) and Okwpara were not touched miraculously that night and these are the main players at federal level that was tagged corrupt? I did not mention other Igbos in that govt who were ministers...

Who became the president after the coup? Igbo and his name was Aguiyi Ironsi.

Do you know one singular stupid action this man called Aguiyi Ironsi took then and the result is what Igbos are complaining about till date? Changed Nigeria regional system of government to Unitary system of government in order to control all the regions.

The Northerners subsequently saw what Aguiyi Ironsi wanted to achieve through Unitary system of govt and capitalised on the opportunity till date. They later changed it to 12 states but retained power at federal level till date.

In 1966, after 6 months of Ironsi reign in power, the Northerners staged their own coup against igbo officers and loads of them were equally killed in retailiation of January 1966 coup. 1/1 game. Yorubas was left out of all this.

Northerners began their own retaliation and I quite feel theirs pains till today considering how their leaders was slaughtered on the streets of Nigeria by Igbo officers.

Are you aware that ordinary Igbos took to the streets in Kano, west and East to celebrate their death and massacre of these leaders?

Are you aware that your elders in the East were quiet all through these killings until Northerners began to retailate towards end of the year 1966.

The Civil war took place.

Awolowo became a Finance minister under Military govt of Yakubu Gowon.

After the civil war, who formed another coalition government again with the Northerners at the expense of other Southerners? Igbos. And Alex Ekwueme and Shagari became deputy president and president respectively. Where is Yoruba in this?

Can you see how Igbos have enjoyed and benefitted immensely from their romance and involvement at federal level as a political party and people which gave them advantage over others since independence except the civil war period.

Yorubas started forming alliance with the North in 1993 during the SDP Abiola political party jamboree...

I am sure that this story has never been presented to you in such a way that you feel the pains of others by your progenitors who tried to cover their wicked deeds towards others. The result is what Igbo new generation are getting today l. Things would have been different if Igbos 'were' are reasonable enough to understand the pains of other people...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:48am On May 11, 2017
when you tell them buhari is beyond dullness some zombies will want to die. This guy was a no body before now, he s becoming a political force all thanks the a president without brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by ndifonsimon(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2017
For real gamblers if u want to join me in making money through gambling, call 08030475553.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by emmydadave: 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
hardywaltz:
Ekwueme out of respect for you I will not comment however Sir, kindly tell Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate band called IPOB to carve Anambra State out of their useless Map.
He should start his agitation from his Local Government and then State before coming to Anambra.

Modified : God in heaven will not allow me to be in the same Country as the intolerable Igbos, is it by force that all Igbos must join us silly call for Biafra..
The truth is that there is no difference between IPOB and Boko Haram, if u doubt me read the comments below...
In the state called Anambra whr the lion of Biafra ojukwu is from? Dude if u dnt wanna be apart of it, u are free to leave. I just pray that wen the struggle is over and victory is won i can identify peeps like you and send them back to the lagoon myself.
Sha as the saying goes, in every twelve there must be the judas so i wont comment further.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2017
emmydadave:

In the state called Anambra whr the lion of Biafra ojukwu is from? Dude if u dnt wanna be apart of it, u are free to leave. I just pray that wen the struggle is over and victory is won i can identify peeps like you and send them back to the lagoon myself.
Sha as the saying goes, in every twelve there must be the judas so i wont comment further.
Anambra People loved Ojukwu so much that he never won any elections he contested in Anambra State.
Dude get really.
Most of you may not survive the foolish war drums you are beating, and just like Zik of Africa we the Liberals shall come and negotiate the ending of the war when u and ur Director of Lunatics have run out of steam (or may not be alive).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
RIP......both of them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sunofgod:
RIP......both of them.

I'm sure both of them didn't know that Fulani Herdsmen would be massacaring thousands of people in the months to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.