Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,388 members, 7,944,005 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Story Of A Depressed Father. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Of A Depressed Father. (491 Views)

How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help / Feeling Suicidal Or Depressed- Top 4 Reasons Not To Give Up Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Depressed Father. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 10, 2017
This my story, I am a father of one beautiful girl and I act as a father and mother to my wonderful daughter. My childhood love whom later became my wife left me when I needed her the most, when I thought she will be my comforter, my companion in these my trying days of my life which I has left me feeling depressed. When I think of my daughter most especially when she say " daddy it's all going to be alright, daddy we love u. I pray to God and I ask him not to allow depression come in now, I don't need that now, all I need is more focus, positive thinking in my life now and Divine help. The one that hurts me the most and brings me down to tears is when she ask me "daddy when is mummy coming back? " how can I tell her swt, mum won't be coming back home she left us when we need her d most cos daddy is financially lost and can't take proper care of her.
This was never how d story started, it use to be love created in heaven before and after I married my wife people around loved and envied how we did our things most especially when they saw me on my pig farm working hard to make my family have d best a father and a husband can give to his wife and kid. Then suddenly it all fell apart I lost over twenty (20) sows in less than 10days I had been doing this pig business for five years and had never experienced such a thing in my life, they suddenly became weak I call d vet. Dr, he tried his best but found nothing wrong with them. I lost every thing the were 13 large whites and 7 duroks pigs, eight were pregnant and my pigs average 10 piglets per birth each that was 70 piglets I was expecting.
When this happen I had to start all over again, but my woman had no patience throughout this trying moments I was never right again, I stopped hearing her call me sweet hrt all those pet names she called me ended I became her number one enemy just because I couldn't provide her with the necessary material things I usually provided her I was so depressed when I came home one day to find my wife's belonging all gone leaving me and my daughter all alone say she has gone for good, was I for bad?
I have tried my best to rise some little money to go back to business and give my daughter the best once more but where can I raise some little money to do this. When I look at my pig house I cry bitterly within me, I feel so, so depressed, so lonely, asking questions what tomorrow has for me and my beautiful daughter I remember when I held her for d first time I said to her " I will give u the best any father in any part of world can give his child but here we are living like most rejected in d world.
Pls anybody reading this should pray for me and my daughter for her father feel so depressed and needs help.
Re: Story Of A Depressed Father. by ohluwanome(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2017
God Will See You Through bro

2 Likes

Re: Story Of A Depressed Father. by Bibi294(f): 6:36pm On May 10, 2017
morrizo:
This my story, I am a father of one beautiful girl and I act as a father and mother to my wonderful daughter. My childhood love whom later became my wife left me when I needed her the most, when I thought she will be my comforter, my companion in these my trying days of my life which I has left me feeling depressed. When I think of my daughter most especially when she say " daddy it's all going to be alright, daddy we love u. I pray to God and I ask him not to allow depression come in now, I don't need that now, all I need is more focus, positive thinking in my life now and Divine help. The one that hurts me the most and brings me down to tears is when she ask me "daddy when is mummy coming back? " how can I tell her swt, mum won't be coming back home she left us when we need her d most cos daddy is financially lost and can't take proper care of her.
This was never how d story started, it use to be love created in heaven before and after I married my wife people around loved and envied how we did our things most especially when they saw me on my pig farm working hard to make my family have d best a father and a husband can give to his wife and kid. Then suddenly it all fell apart I lost over twenty (20) sows in less than 10days I had been doing this pig business for five years and had never experienced such a thing in my life, they suddenly became weak I call d vet. Dr, he tried his best but found nothing wrong with them. I lost every thing the were 13 large whites and 7 duroks pigs, eight were pregnant and my pigs average 10 piglets per birth each that was 70 piglets I was expecting.
When this happen I had to start all over again, but my woman had no patience throughout this trying moments I was never right again, I stopped hearing her call me sweet hrt all those pet names she called me ended I became her number one enemy just because I couldn't provide her with the necessary material things I usually provided her I was so depressed when I came home one day to find my wife's belonging all gone leaving me and my daughter all alone say she has gone for good, was I for bad?
I have tried my best to rise some little money to go back to business and give my daughter the best once more but where can I raise some little money to do this. When I look at my pig house I cry bitterly within me, I feel so, so depressed, so lonely, asking questions what tomorrow has for me and my beautiful daughter I remember when I held her for d first time I said to her " I will give u the best any father in any part of world can give his child but here we are living like most rejected in d world.
Pls anybody reading this should pray for me and my daughter for her father feel so depressed and needs help.

You need to calm down and pray, at least for your daughter... I pray God will answer your prayers... There are always trying times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of A Depressed Father. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 10, 2017
It's not easy but I will keep praying until God send some to assist me financially
Re: Story Of A Depressed Father. by babniyen(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2017
God will surely answer your prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Three Categories Of Staff You See In All Offices In Nigeria. / How Many Writing Pens Have You Lost To Borrowers In A Banking Hall? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.