Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,911 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

Sales Rep Needed Urgently In Ibadan. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Rep Needed Urgently In Ibadan. (1121 Views)

Customer Service Rep Needed. / Sales rep Needed In Lagos Island / Vacancy For Cashier, Storekeeper, Sales Rep, Drivers (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Rep Needed Urgently In Ibadan. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 10, 2017
This is not gnld neither is it a scam. A reputable firm urgently needs the services of a sales rep./marketers in each lg areas of oyo state. Interested candidates should forward their cv to topifmultilinks@gmail.com with the position applied for as subject. You can also send your name,residence area, qualification and active contact nos to 0902 201 6907.

1 Like

Re: Sales Rep Needed Urgently In Ibadan. by Olucool1988(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2017
What's the firm name pls
Re: Sales Rep Needed Urgently In Ibadan. by aloeman15(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2017
op pls pardon derailment

………

THIS VACANCY IS ONLY OPEN TO THOSE OUTSIDE LAGOS.

Experienced Sales Girl Needed, 22-25k, Interviews daily.
This is not an agency job.
No job agencies please.
PLEASE, FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- Save this advert.

Experienced Sales Girl
Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type:
Full-time

Responsibilities:
The job involves a heavy workload and long hours cos we open early and close late.
This is a cash-handling position, so you will need 2 guarantors.

Requirements and Skills:
Basic computer knowledge.
Competent maths and english.
Attention to detail.
Efficient and effective performance.
A pleasant personality.

Education and Experience:
QUALIFICATIONS-
SSCE or above.
You MUST have basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
Competent Maths and English required.
Computer basics needed but full training given.
Minimum Experience:
1 year

OUTLET INFO-
DZ-Tech.
Retail Sales/Delivery of Female Fashion, ICT Products, Food/Drinks/Confectioneries, Network Credit, Rentals.
Location- The site is within the premises of a family home.

BENEFITS
Accommodation, ICT training, Salary, Sales incentives and other job benefits.
YOUR PERFORMANCE ENHANCES YOUR WAGES!
Basic 22000/month.
Bonuses on new items' sales- up to 3000.
Any other information, call ASAP.

TO APPLY-
Text the following details-
(JOB TITLE, name, age, qualifications, location and years- of RELEVANT experience) to the number provided:
Interviews are conducted daily.
Directions to the venue will be sent via text message.
Re: Sales Rep Needed Urgently In Ibadan. by Olayinka4tyre(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2017
olatemitayo:
This is not gnld neither is it a scam. A reputable firm urgently needs the services of a sales rep./marketers in each lg areas of oyo state. Interested candidates should forward their cv to topifmultilinks@gmail.com with the position applied for as subject. You can also send your name,residence area, qualification and active contact nos to 0902 201 6907.
pls me and u we need to talk,I saw ur post in car talk thread I want to ask u some question about it thanks for ur understanding
Re: Sales Rep Needed Urgently In Ibadan. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
pls me and u we need to talk,I saw ur post in car talk thread I want to ask u some question about it thanks for ur understanding

hello sir
so sorry am responding very late. you can always msg me on my email. i reply faster through dat medium than anyother
Re: Sales Rep Needed Urgently In Ibadan. by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
The services of a REAL ESTATE Sales Representative is needed in Ibadan.

The candidate should have good interpersonal relationship AND KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
Good communication skills,
Natural ability to sell and drive sales,
Goal oriented and self motivated.
Computer literate and must be ready to start work on the go.

Interested candidates should send their CVs to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacologist Needed In Lagos / New Job Vacancy In A Hospitality Company / Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.