Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,096 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me (725 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me by ejembiboy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2010
pls my dear broyhers n sisters, need ur help pls, there is this girl i met close to 2 years now, it was a festive period i saw her 4rom afar n she look so atractive though it was dark, she even gave me a fake name i could not really recorgnise even my skul mate dat happen to be friend den i was in ss3, later my skul mate told me it was her n her friend dat met dat day i was surprise, n dat she sent her to give me her contact n d real name, i was happy n i gave her call n we became very close on phone n ask her out we started dating, she call or text more than 3 time a day, we r not to far 4rom each as we leave in thesame town,wen we r on hull i try to see her but she dose not want to, noe excuse or d other but since i love her,den we both went to skul, like dat we keep communicatng, till i graduate we organise a party which i invite because she back n she said she not sure if she will come as her parent dont let her go out like dat, but she told me she came to dat party n beg her friend not let me know she is around, meanwhile dat day i asked her about but she just say she is fine, she said dat there r many girls around me dat day n dat she dose not want be beaten by any of dem, i got angree dat we should quit den she started crying but still she dose not want me to see me untill jenuary last year, 3 days 4 her to go back to skul i ask if can atleast see her since me too i hv one week to leave, but she refuse n went back to skul, n i travel without really knowing d woman i am madly in love wit, wen i got i call her she was happy later she ask 4 my pics which i send to her,n ask to send hers she refuse, but she has started missbehaving d more, she does not like pikin my call anymore, n now her friend told me dat she said dat a guy as hansome as i am can never stick to one girl,am sorry to say this, am a guy but i hv girls who want me many time to d extend of telling my friend what's wrong wit me,because of her, i still love her, but pls do think i shuold still continue with this? need ur help. thanks
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me by Pweety4me(f): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2010
*Burps*
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me by hax: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2010
You really think she's worth all the trouble? You call and text 3 times a day, and go to the same party and she hides from you because you're 'too handsome' and flocked by females? So, basically, all she does is admire from afar?

Stop wasting your time and find someone else. She sounds like a stalker to me.
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me by DonEse125(f): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2010
Which kain long story be dis? Gawd,my eyes hurt. There's only one fullstop in op's epistle. Chai!
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me by tammyswits(f): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2010
Broyhers
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me by jenibayo(f): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2010
Na how many years u take write dis topic-----too long.
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me by r231(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2010
break it down mehn too long
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me by tngtech(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2010
@poster

try and rephrase ok.

my eyes dey pain me. God, but seriously how can you fall in love with someone you haven't seen, love is truly blind.
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me by ancel(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2010
she said dat a guy as hansome as i am can never stick to one girl,am sorry to say this, am a guy but i hv girls who want me many time to d extend of telling my friend what's wrong wit me,because of her, i still love her, but pls do think i shuold still continue with this? need your help. thanks

Looks like a cheap advertisement tongue
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With This? Pls. Help Me by spawnx: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2010
Can't understand a sentence of wat SOS u tryin to pass. U must be crunked out grin

(1) (Reply)

Serious Question / Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? / Look, I'm A Man Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.