Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni (29373 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by RealHaute: 9:02am On May 11, 2017
Tracyomo:
Say no to violence. Anger is always a traitor it leaves u with regret ones it's done with you.

"Say no to violence"? Yes. "Anger is always a traitor"? Nope. Anger makes me supercreative and productive. Learn to channel your anger into rewarding endeavours.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by three: 9:02am On May 11, 2017
I am glad. The proceedings appear thorough. He should make his defense appropriately
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by transient123(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2017
I recommend Martial art for ladies do ward off beasts like this, a preventive armour before running for their dear life.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Kobicove(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2017
delishpot:
She die ontop man matter. She stayed and endured beatings probably because of what people would say but now that she had died, people would still talk.

How are you sure she was not the aggressor?

Ladies from her region can be wild
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by delishpot: 9:16am On May 11, 2017
Kobicove:

How are you sure she was not the aggressor?

Ladies from her region can be wild

Maybe o! But sha, The Man for save his flesh by running away then. Which ever let me modifymy post
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Zulu212: 9:16am On May 11, 2017
Wishing him a nice stay
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by dominique(f): 9:17am On May 11, 2017
kingthreatz:
Abeg men and husbands to be, if your woman is the violent type, simply walk out of the relationship. Don't let her get you into a physical confrontational mode that will make you harm them. Just leave, there are plenty fishes in the sea. Poonani is everywhere.

A man beats his wife, she's somewhat at fault. A man kills his wife, she's somehow at fault. Nigerian men never takes the blame, always finds a way to push the blame on others. Even after a woman has been killed, you still had to find a way to make it subtly her fault. How sure are we that the man is not the aggressor or the violent one? With he track record of spousal abuse we see in this country, the women are mostly at the receiving end, yet they are the violent ones. I honestly don't blame our ladies for ditching you guys for foreigners, majority of you are just unbearable.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by ImaIma1(f): 9:23am On May 11, 2017
Some people will come and justify the beating by blaming women. That is why it is best to walk away. Now nobody will ask whether she attacked him first or insulted him and his kinsmen. He hit her and she died. End of story!

1 Like

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by hatchy(f): 9:23am On May 11, 2017
Na wao! marriage wahala everywhere you go like MTN.

I wonder how these two old adults will still be engaged in domestic violence that led to this unfortunate situation when they ought to play the role model for newlyweds and young adults in marriage.

I don't really understand the whole thing jare.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Isaac1988(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2017
This one should be killed immediately
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by bellotaofeek: 9:30am On May 11, 2017
If you know you can not desist from wife beating . Go and marry a boxer or wrestler! Animals *
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Nobody: 9:39am On May 11, 2017
kokoA:
This kind old couple ma? undecided I can't imagine my dad and mum fighting now after 35 yrs of marriage.
even if its after 3 weeks, despite the level of awareness and education people still cant control themselves and be matured, how do you solve emotional or financial or even spiritual matters by physical combats? even if shes completely unruly or he is a drunk and womaniser why not quietly walk away if you cant tolerate?i realy think it comes from our pattern of upbringing, the way parents, in a bid to discipline their children go on some sort of physical abuse and they grow up with it as the norm
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by kingthreatz: 9:46am On May 11, 2017
dominique:

A man beats his wife, she's somewhat at fault. A man kills his wife, she's somehow at fault. Nigerian men never takes the blame, always finds a way to push the blame on others. Even after a woman has been killed, you still had to find a way to make it subtly her fault. How sure are we that the man is not the aggressor or the violent one? With he track record of spousal abuse we see in this country, the women are mostly at the receiving end, yet they are the violent ones. I honestly don't blame our ladies for ditching you guys for foreigners, majority of you are just unbearable.

Sister, it could have been two different cases, the man violent or the wife provoked him. I spoke in a case it was based on the latter. Personally, I find it hard to understand why a man will lay his hands on a wife he truly loves. I have never. But I have been provoked to where a woman broke a bottle and almost stabbed me. If I wasn't able to get her wrists, it would have been another story. That was my perspective. No offense.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by khalhokage(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2017
Angy55:
Reason why I told my boyfriend I will quit. He always boast of correcting ladies by beating. Anyways I am already walking out of the relationship before he raises His hands to even slap me one day. I value my Life. There are so many ways to deal with women to bring them down to their knees apart from domestic violence. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

My dear, run far and fast.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by dallyemmy: 10:02am On May 11, 2017
Tracyomo:
Say no to violence. Anger is always a traitor it leaves u with regret ones it's done with you.

These are easier said than done! Pray you will not fall into that Temptation! It takes the grace of God!
There was a woman that killed her husband at Ibadan due to domestic violence and there was another that stabbed her husband because of Christmas cloth at Lagos. It is not a man thing!
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by GeneralOjukwu: 10:11am On May 11, 2017
Onikuje of Kuje Prisons II

He's Nnamdi Kanu's bro.

wink
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by GeneralOjukwu: 10:11am On May 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by GeneralOjukwu: 10:22am On May 11, 2017
Angy55:
Reason why I told my boyfriend I will quit. He always boast of correcting ladies by beating. Anyways I am already walking out of the relationship [/b]before he raises His hands to even slap me one day. I value my Life. There are so many ways to deal with women to bring them down to their knees apart from domestic violence. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

[b]Madam...you want to walk out / run away?

It's obvious you are just thinking about it, but not yet ready.

Still thinking about it because the rod is sweet, abi? Better flee!
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by YelloweWest: 10:32am On May 11, 2017
And some people are abusing mercy agbe for pressing charges against her beast of a husband.

Dear fellow women in hope u can see where "enduring marriage" leads to!

I can bet u this man has been beating this woman from time immemorial. Now he has finally killed her.

She was a director at SEC, that's a good paying job. Why didn't she leave the marriage?
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Angy55(f): 10:33am On May 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Madam...you want to walk out / run away?

It's obvious you are just thinking about it, but not yet ready.

Still thinking about it because the rod is sweet, abi? Better flee!

I'm on the run already

1 Like

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by ImaIma1(f): 10:38am On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:
And some people are abusing mercy agbe for pressing charges against her beast of a husband.

Dear fellow women in hope u can see where "enduring marriage" leads to!

I can bet u this man has been beating this woman from time immemorial. Now he has finally killed her.

She was a director at SEC, that's a good paying job. Why didn't she leave the marriage?

I don't think Mercy is being blamed for that. The issue is her reporting everything to SM.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by YelloweWest: 10:40am On May 11, 2017
ImaIma1:

I don't think Mercy is being blamed for that. The issue is her reporting everything to SM.
She's a celebrity. Details of her failed marriage cannot be hidden. That's the price they pay for fame.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by ImaIma1(f): 11:17am On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

She's a celebrity. Details of her failed marriage cannot be hidden. That's the price they pay for fame.

Look at Lilian Esoro for instance. Till today she hasn't said anything publicly. Only to the people that matter. There are other celebs that have gone through problems but dealt with it privately. Mercy is moving out of the house...she posts a bideo of it. She goess for a scan and makes it public. She is giving too much information to get public sympathy
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by YelloweWest: 11:43am On May 11, 2017
ImaIma1:

Look at Lilian Esoro for instance. Till today she hasn't said anything publicly. Only to the people that matter. There are other celebs that have gone through problems but dealt with it privately. Mercy is moving out of the house...she posts a bideo of it. She goess for a scan and makes it public. She is giving too much information to get public sympathy
Public sympathy or creating awareness??

There nothing to hide . That beast needs to be shamed
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by baby124: 11:45am On May 11, 2017
Na wa o. Intelligent woman like this. All for this jobless looking guy. Does death penalty not carry a death sentence in Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Nobody: 11:52am On May 11, 2017
Partnerbiz:
The wages of sin is death.

Meaning?
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by higgs: 1:22pm On May 11, 2017
If a partner keeps provoking U to the point where U want to hit him or her,pls seek a divorce.Nobody prays for divorce but it is better than going to prison or being killed.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Btruth: 4:19pm On May 11, 2017
Is marriage ever by force nii?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yunana Babas Is Dead: Nigeria Police Lose Second AIG In 3 Days / Certificate Saga: Who Is After Bola Tinubu? (Findings, Facts Of The Matter) / Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Numan, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.