Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,025 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Children's Day/democracy Day Promo... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Children's Day/democracy Day Promo... (441 Views)

FREE DEMOCRACY DAY CAKE DELIVERY, BUY PLOTS OR BUILD IN MOWO, BADAGRY (Gazette) / Children's Day Promo Price : 15% On Katopp Royalty Estate Phase1 lekki @₦2.125m / DEMOCRACY Day Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day/democracy Day Promo... by Chrisproperty: 4:52am On May 11, 2017
Children’s Day/Democracy Day Promo! Children’s Day/Democracy Day Promo!

IF YOU ARE A MOTHER/FATHER (PARENTS), your Children won't forgive you if you don't read the piece below, and take action.

Parent: "I don't want my children to go through what I went through"

Christal Homes: And How do you intend to achieve this?

Parent: I have no idea yet. I just know I won't let my children pass through what I went through.

Christal Homes: I have an Idea - Land Banking for your Children will help you achieve this desire of yours.

How do I mean? Invest in Land on behalf of your Children by subscribing to Our Special Children's Day/Democracy Day Land Promo with a down payment of N600k from CHRISTAL VILLA (ITAMARUN) Ibeju Lekki, on a 3months Instalment of #1,800,000.00

Note: In Case You Love to Pay Outright, the Value of this Land is N1,500,000.00
{Buy 6 Plots and Get 1 Plot Free + 1Bag of Rice for your Child}

The Beauty of this: By the time they (your children) grow up (10, 18, 20 Years) this Investment you make today would have grown to about N50M— you know what that means?

PROMO ENDS SOON MAY 31st 2017
For Further Inquiries and Inspection,
Call/WhatsApp:

Chris – 08058540572
Email: christalheights.chris@gmail.com
Princess – 08189456048
Email: princess@christalhomes.com.ng

CHRISTAL HOMES......
“Committed to Real Estates Investment”
3/9 Koleosho Street, off Medical Road,
Mokland Plaza,
Ikeja, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Home Ownership Made Easy. Location: New Karmo, ABUJA Near Turkish Hospital / Plots Of Lands In Magodo Phase 1 For Sale!!! / Land For Sale At N7.5m At Jubilation Avenue Mpape-abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.