Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Need Assistance In Providing Constitution For My Choir - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Assistance In Providing Constitution For My Choir (543 Views)

Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / Don Jazzy & Kabusa Oriental Choir Remix Rihanna's Umbrella (video) / Idi Ebube By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Assistance In Providing Constitution For My Choir by rollybest(m): 6:28am On May 11, 2017
Hi friends, please i need the help of choir members in the house (catholic, Anglican or Presbyterian choir members to be precise).my choir (catholic) has directed me and some members of my choir to provide a new constitution for the choir. Cutting the story short i just need members in the choir here to drop some parts of their own constitution and the penalty for defaulting (those you can vividly remember) to me so i can use it as reference point in drafting a constitution for my choir. thanks in advance, please i need the help, don't derail the thread my knees on the ground. I have limited time

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Tracks In The World Right Now / Upcoming Artist : Upload Your Track Free Now On Our Platform / Danagog Ft Moyorkun X Dremo Carry Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.