Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

4 Easiest Steps To Extract Game Cache On Android Phone For New Babies - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Easiest Steps To Extract Game Cache On Android Phone For New Babies (842 Views)

6 Easiest Steps To Increase Your Phone Speaker Loudness Without App / How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? / Check Out The Reason For Clearing Cache As Well As Data On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Easiest Steps To Extract Game Cache On Android Phone For New Babies by Mozillatechs(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2017
This is not new but rather i decided to make some write up because of Android phone new babies. To extract game cache with your Android phone, you are required to download unzip App such as Winzip, Androzip, zArchiver etc.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-mFNXbA4SumE/WROKdSK-4OI/AAAAAAAAALA/xba-QL-c7wwxS1Qjuim3vnnz_lGmUB9EACLcB/s1600/IMG_20170510_224612_861.JPG[/img]

I recommend you to use Androzip because it is much easier to understand it's procedures that even a child of 10years can be able to handle it.

HOW TO EXTRACT GAME CACHE

Download Androzip Click here http://mozillatechs..com.ng/2017/05/4-easiest-steps-to-extract-game-cache.html

Open your Androzip and locate your game zip cache folder and click on it. It will popup some options just click on Extract to another folder or you can click on extract here to extract it to that current folder.Incase you clicked on extract to another folder, just locate the folder you will like the extract to be done in and click extract.

After successful extraction, just exit the androzip app and locate your file manager and goto the folder you extracted the zip game cache to and locate the extracted file(Note: the file will be in folder format). Now click and hold the file and click move or cut to Highlight the file.Now locate a folder called Android and open it, you will see folders with name file and obb but in case you where not able to see the obb folder, simply click on create new folder or Add new folder and type in obb as the folder name and click create or add.

Now open the obb folder and click paste and the extracted file will be moved to the obb folder. At this point just exit your file manager and open the game app and enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S4 Mini For Sale / How Can I Track My Stolen Phone With Imei / Google Freetel ICE 2 Specifications, Features And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.