Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,641 members, 7,889,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? (2834 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Check Out These Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman Cause A Huge Sto / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by Agadsman(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2017
xynerise:

You are still broke? grin

Yea, based on my own definition of broke. Might be doing better than you tho, so don't think it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by Nature8(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
A woman DAT can be bought isn't worth having...

Fact..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by xynerise: 9:23am On May 11, 2017
Agadsman:

Yea, based on my own definition of broke. Might be doing better than you tho, so don't think it

Ehen? smiley

I am broke too wink
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by Agadsman(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2017
xynerise:

Ehen? smiley

I am broke too wink
Keep up ur hustle bro, a hardworking and smart man never ends up being broke. cool
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by xynerise: 9:34am On May 11, 2017
Agadsman:

Keep up ur hustle bro, a hardworking and smart man never ends up being broke. cool

Thanks for the advice grin

Smh...
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by SafeDavid(m): 10:08am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
Why will you keep a lady as a broke guy in the first place and think she wouldn't bail on you?

Have you heard the song. "Hoes aren't loyal“ I guess not grin

Bro I've got a got loads of experience on that.

Funny thing is not all girls are like that..Only hoes would bail and I've got proof.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by judgedredd22(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2017
SafeDavid:

Bro I've got a shot load of experience on that.

Funny thing is not all girls are like that..Only goes would bail and I've got proof.

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by SafeDavid(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2017
judgedredd22:
grin
Abeg don't kee me with laugh...
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by Naughtytboy: 10:35am On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:
no and never, simple. I can't lie

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
before dropping it i no it gonna be a rubbish song
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by coolestchris(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
before dropping it i no it gonna be a rubbish song
not gonna be as rubbished as your brains hehe

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by Naughtytboy: 10:40am On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

not gonna be as rubbished as your brains hehe

let me advice you,, Nigerians don wise up. The era of zule zoo type of music is gone. With a title like dx,, it shows u not even talented lyrical
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by coolestchris(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
let me advice you,, Nigerians don wise up. The era of zule zoo type of music is gone. With a title like dx,, it shows u not even talented lyrical
can you bet your last 50 naira on that

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 11, 2017
SafeDavid:

Bro I've got a got loads of experience on that.

Funny thing is not all girls are like that..Only hoes would bail and I've got proof.

So touching...been there,done that.I was paid with heartbreak.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by idu1(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
I heard in the movie 'DAREDEVIL'.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by SafeDavid(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2017
Tiny23:

So touching...been there,done that.I was paid with heartbreak.

Everybody to his own..

We eventually get paid in our own coin weather good or bad. I'm actually all for being there for a friend and can't withhold any assistance I can render when needed.

Unfortunately, we mostly have fair weather friends who only stick around as long as they need you or feel their needs can be met by you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by Abee79(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2017
Yes . . . and three years latter, I got my breakthrough. I married another girl who is much prettier, intelligent, younger and sexier. Now the joke is on her!
Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by SafeDavid(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2017
Abee79:
Yes . . . and three years latter, I got my breakthrough. I married another girl who is much prettier, intelligent, younger and sexier. Now the joke is on her!
Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Bro, it's just a matter of time, she might have thought she won by dumping you but you only used her experience as a source of inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by SafeDavid(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:

#Word

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2017
Story time. I avoid narrating my private experiences but I'll make an exception here.

So I saw this lady at the bank; she's a marketer. Omo, she's an 8.5/10 and I don't give out marks easily. I approached her and long story short, she gave me her number. One thing led to another and we started calling and texting each other multiple times a day. She is exactly my spec. beautiful, quiet, single, great dresser. We are from the same tribe and I knew a member of her family. She is not the olosho type. With all these compatible factors I began to dream of permanent things... wedding bells... kids...

She was trying to get me to open an account with her bank so she could meet her target which was approximately 2m a month. She wanted any amount even 100k. I told her I would try. Opened the account as a way of keeping in touch with her but never funded it.

Finally convinced her to go out on a date with me.
On D day I got a cab and went over to pick her up (I am like that, I prefer cabs to driving). Her countenance was not exactly welcoming. She probably expected me to drive down to her place. We had drinks. After the date her calls and responses to my texts reduced. I pressed her for a reason; in the normal female way,she replied 'nothing' but after a few days she opened up and told me her 'boyfriend' saw her phone and was annoyed at the multiple calls from me. Story story but I took the hint - no money in account + no car = broke = no love.

A few weeks later a deal I was working on has began to materialize and my investor/partner has put up a large amount of money.
I will pay the money into the new account she opened and pull all of it out after a week. If it causes issues with her superiors, tough titty.
Her problem to deal with not mine.

Nigerian ladies aren't loyal. Judge you on appearances. Always after money.
Enough fooling around on NL for today. Time to return focus to the mission cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by luminouz(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2017
BOWOTO:

Money is 100% bro, I lost all my ego when I was going through this, especially with a foreign woman.
If I remember right all my previous relationships occurred when I was dead broke. N these gehs are beautiful DAT my friends would be asking how u take date them without money......d secret? Being ME..which means being fvcking confident......my exgfs would say my confidence overshadows my broke pockets n none ever left me coz of money......
Money is not n cannot be 100%....where is ur innate pride as a man....ur machismo! Only pussy ass niggas depend on money before they can woo women n of coz those women will leave when ur ass is broke!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by asuzor11(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
BOWOTO:

I'm going through that right now, I cant even begin to explain, she's with someone who is a qualified doctor and a director.
Chai eeyah.. take heart u hear?
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by Abee79(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2017
SafeDavid:

Bro, it's just a matter of time, she might have thought she won by dumping you but you only used her experience as a source of inspiration.
Yes O!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by Ginaz(f): 3:20pm On May 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Story time. I avoid narrating my private experiences but I'll make an exception here.

So I saw this lady at the bank; she's a marketer. Omo, she's an 8.5/10 and I don't give out marks easily. I approached her and long story short, she gave me her number. One thing led to another and we started cple times a day. She is exactly my spec. beautiful, quiet, single, great dresser. We are from the same tribe and I knew a member of her family. She is not the olosho type. With all these compatible factors I began to dream of permanent things... wedding bells... kids...

She was trying to get me to open an account with her bank so she could meet her target which was approximately 2m a month. She wanted any amount even 100k. I told her I would try. Opened the account as a way of keeping in touchccount as a way of keeping in touch with her but never funded it.

Finally convinced her to go out on a date with me.
On D day I got a cab and went over to pick her up (I am like that, I prefer cabs to driving). Her countenance was not exactly welcoming. She probably expected me to drive down to her place. We had drinks. After the date her calls and responses to my texts reduced. I pressed her for a reason; in the normal female way,she replied 'nothing' but after a few days she opened up and told me her 'boyfriend' saw her phone and was annoyed at the multiple calls from me. Story story but I took the hint - no money in account + no car = broke = no love.

A few weeks later a deal I was working on has began to materialize and my investor/partner has put up a large amount of money. Lower range of 8 digits.
I will pay the money into the new account she opened and pull all of it out after a week. If it causes issues with her superiors, tough titty.
Her problem to deal with not mine.

Nigerian ladies aren't loyal.fter money.
Enough fooling around on NL for today. Time to return focus to the mission cool

Oh fucking shut the fucck up, I'm tired of hearing Nigerian ladies are all after money. Can you shut the fucck up?
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by oluking: 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:

Oh fucking shut the fucck up, I'm tired of hearing Nigerian ladies are all after money. Can you shut the fucck up?

Aunty why you dey vex now...eeh na lie?
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:

I may when you wash your mouth with soap.
But what it's the likelihood of that happening soon ?
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? by luminouz(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:

I know ur one of d few ones who don't! We just need to show all romancelanders!!!!
BTW...... I am beginning to suspect u have a vitriolic temper!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics / +18 Bad Guys What Time Are You Waiting For (photo) / Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.