Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,832 members, 7,912,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:25 AM

'i'm A Great Actor, Didn't Use My Dad's Influence'- Mario Owiriwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i'm A Great Actor, Didn't Use My Dad's Influence'- Mario Owiriwa (868 Views)

Only Indomie Generation Didn't Use This. / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i'm A Great Actor, Didn't Use My Dad's Influence'- Mario Owiriwa by Tittos: 7:58am On May 11, 2017
Fast rising actor and model Mario Owiriwa is the son of the award winning producer of '96' Odinijah Owiriwa and the Mr Ideal Nigeria Universal 2017.
In an interview during the photoshoot for Panache for the magazine, Mario who looked all glam and sexy revealed that his new fame didn't come as a result of his father's connection but his own passion and hardwork. In his words 'i went for castings and auditions and even my dad never knew about my first movie role'. Just this year alone Mario has been in some tv shows and movies has he continues to make his mark in the showbiz industry..

1 Share

Re: 'i'm A Great Actor, Didn't Use My Dad's Influence'- Mario Owiriwa by RealLordZeus(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2017
Is he shading someone I know or am I just making things up
Re: 'i'm A Great Actor, Didn't Use My Dad's Influence'- Mario Owiriwa by Afrok(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2017
Cool... but then i don't know him, am I the only one who doesn't know him?

Children of hate will soon come and ask, "who sabi you?
Re: 'i'm A Great Actor, Didn't Use My Dad's Influence'- Mario Owiriwa by Nobody: 8:43am On May 11, 2017
which flim e act abeg

(1) (Reply)

Uriel, Kemen and Bassey dine with former militant, Ateke Tom (Photos) / Dammy Krane: Wikipedia Update His Info For Grand Theft And Identity Fraud / Actress Shan George Is Without Spat, The Sexiest Grandma In Nollywood(See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.