Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,158 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (48263 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 11, 2017
2shur:
He is a scammer.
U better avoid him
Je might be a ritualist

I want to deal with him that's why I wan see am.

You nor know who I be that's why. I know he is a scammer. I wan just finish am one on one.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 11, 2017
And so was it said in the days of Moses, "do me i do you God no go vex".
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by mikky4764(f): 1:49pm On May 11, 2017
Kingsolex1:

she must be a slay mama...

hope u are not a slay Queen mikky4764.

#blue waves

I don't do slay queen things
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Psoul(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2017
U see all these China Small Pin Chargers, especially their female species, they can be very wicked. Dey dont forgive. They are heartless. Make sure ur road don't cross theirs.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Samcoflex75(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2017
titopius:
Fear short gals dey get mind
one bottle of hero for you, short girls are evil, one nearly finished me
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Rebuke: 2:06pm On May 11, 2017
Na wa o. Where do these people alws go to meet themselves?

The moment a friend shows any thug attitude, na park well I dey o.......jxt look at that!

Lyf snatched out of him by someone he once callled swthrt.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 2:18pm On May 11, 2017
I am not saying that what the lady did was not bad. But the guy stabbed her first and then she retaliated.

People need to be careful when fighting or attacking someone because you could end up getting more than you bargained for.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by PDPGuy: 2:19pm On May 11, 2017
She may face firing squad for murder
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:24pm On May 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

No I know the difference joor.i know what I am talking about, I see her in middle of the night inside my room.

I no mind.

I go back to sleep I come enter dream for the dream I see spirit they ask me wether I wan die now.

For physical while I was asleep she come they try her Nonsense.

The Bleep the she onn know I am stronger than her.

cheesy
You sef go date and dump Spirit! undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by 4C2215131: 2:34pm On May 11, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
The young lady, identified as Miss Boma Mac-people is reportedly on the run after stabbing her boyfriend, Junior Oko-Jaja to death in Opobo Town, Rivers state.

According to reports, Miss Boma, a Chorister in her church, rejected her boyfriend, Junior's marriage proposal, but this did not stop Mr. Junior from proposing to one of Boma's friend who accepted.

On May 8th, Miss Boma reportedly insulted Junior for proposing to her friend and they fought in the process.

Junior allegedly inflicted an injury on Boma with a bottle after the fight and went into hiding.

Miss Boma, on the same day, declared him wanted in a post on facebook.

It's alleged that Boma found Junior later and retaliated 'with the same bottle' which cost him serious bleeding that lead to his death.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/lady-stabs-her-boyfriend-after.html

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Those of y'all that keep saying you want a ride- or-die lady...well, here you go.

Talk about a gangsta bitch!

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy
You sef go date and dump Spirit! undecided

Lolz, some crazy adventure ni
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by cuteme88(f): 2:53pm On May 11, 2017
undecided undecided
Guys! take note; not all ladies u see are gf/wife materials some are Bottle stabbers
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by dokJ: 3:07pm On May 11, 2017
this is why buhari must resign.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bikefab(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2017
I wonder what she sings about in church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by goodheart02(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2017
Just look at this small woman. The guy proposed you rejected. He proposed to your friend, then you killed him. I just don't get it. Abi you no want the guy to marry?? You be spirit wife?? SMH
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 11, 2017
mikky4764:

I don't do slay queen things
its alright... I like the sound of that... ps. don't join the bad gang.

#blue waves
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by NaeChris: 5:13pm On May 11, 2017
But the bros funny o. How you and woman dey fight, you carry bottle? Can't you beat her with bare hands? Must he even fight with a woman?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Luminee(f): 5:25pm On May 11, 2017
Eeya JaJa of Opobo don die again
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by mikky4764(f): 5:37pm On May 11, 2017
Kingsolex1:

its alright... I like the sound of that...
ps. don't join the bad gang.

#blue waves

thank u
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 5:46pm On May 11, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Hmmm , ontop 6inches abi . You have now shuck person
i didnt even see a girl in that picture

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by barallanee(f): 5:52pm On May 11, 2017
Omo be careful before dating sum1 o...u will nt know the mind ur lover hav till e happen....I fear relationship now lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2017
bionixs:
i didnt even see a girl in that picture

Bros you wicked oo , but then that's why I hate all this gals are all over a guy. For what. So many freaks out there these days oo . Man just got be careful
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2017
Tazdroid:

Press u?

U be Nokia?
Lmao. No mind am grin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Abdul124(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2017
Devil's wrk.I believe she never mean't to kill only to inflict injury.Dat's why it is said "never pay evil 4 evil".
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Realzikkist(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2017
sent a PM 2 Boma dat same day,advising 2 4gt d issue...frnd was lyk 'he wil neva go scot-free'.....see am,e don evn reach NL
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ernesca(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2017
Small pin chargers.... Fear them oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 12:31am On May 12, 2017
mikky4764:
Don't even know Wat to say...anger everywhere

LOL if na the boy friend stab her to death you will know what to say right?
COntinue..
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 12:33am On May 12, 2017
Tazdroid:
Temper temper.

Condolences to the bereaved families.

See as she be like small stout

If na the boy shook her now you would have been calling him animal..
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On May 12, 2017
mikky4764:

thank u

U welcome dear
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by mikky4764(f): 8:12am On May 12, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL if na the boy friend stab her to death you will know what to say right?
COntinue..

grin grin, pls I'm not a feminist , don't mistake me for one, truth is dat I'm tired of hearing of pple bin murdered anyhow.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by pally123: 8:31am On May 12, 2017
See her legs! And dem be choristers o
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by pally123: 8:36am On May 12, 2017
Psoul:
U see all these China Small Pin Chargers, especially their female species, they can be very wicked. Dey dont forgive. They are heartless. Make sure ur road don't cross theirs.
In as much as part of what you are saying is true, my road has crossed with many of them. They are actually the best. My view sha, from experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.