Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is He Being Harsh On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Being Harsh On Her? (1546 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / When Your Husband Is Too Harsh On Your Househelp, Sisters Be Vigilant- Actress / Guys, Was I Too Harsh On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Being Harsh On Her? by GodsLastBorn: 10:07am On May 11, 2017
Here my friend goes:

hi to the people on this forum, I'm a Civil Engineer by profession and I'm independent (Entrepreneur), i construct buildings and my work takes me out of Abuja to other states so recently I travelled to the east for a project meanwhile me and my girl haven't been able to spend quality time together for about 3-4 months now for a lot of reasons, schedule clashing, distance to name a few but we do communicate daily. I have been dating this girl for about 8 months now. we started dating last year August and I'm thinking of marrying her if everything works and checks out. The relationship have had its ups and downs like relationships do and we've worked things out it until last two weeks.

She was about taking some taking some medical checkups for some official stuff and it got to her scans its a young guy. She told me about how the guy asked her to strip so that he can scan her breast which she was shy about and how embarrassing it was for her and we laughed about it, she said the guy gave her his umbrella to go with ( and that negatively tingled my N.S) and started being nice to her and I didn't bother to ask her how she's going to give it back.

Few days, i came back tired and walking towards my room like a soldier back from the war front and everything in me is trying to drag me to the bed with no bathe but Im trying to head to the bathroom i decided to chill in the sitting room and watch a little news on Trump finally trashing obamacare and about to doze off when suddenly my phone rang. A guy called me on the phone and was asking me if I know Sylvia ThisThat and I said yes, is there any problem? he went on to ask if I'm in a relationship with her and I asked him who is he? after much of his beating around the bush he told me his name and how he has been dating Sylvia for about a year, that she's his fiance and have been spending on her but he won't anymore and will not marry her that she's a cheat that i should go on dating her that he has left her for me. i asked him how he got my number and he said he got it from a text message I sent to her and asked her who i am and she said that I'm her uncle but the content of the text can't be from an uncle and a lot more and this pissed me off but I chilled because I don't react until I discover the facts and truth about things after all its only one side of the story.

The next morning was Sunday and I feel better so I called my girl Sylvia to know how she's doing and ask her about the guy ( this is a girl I believed is an angel and wouldn't do such). After she picked, we exchanged pleasantries, by the way I fked up. I was supposed to call her yesterday and congratulate her on her convocation which I forgot. Its terrible and unlikely of me and I quickly went on with apologies, I'll be damned she went on full rage about how could I forget and more ?! people she least expected called her but not me and that I've been fking around with many girls, cheating and doing nasty things behind her and that if I contact HIV that that's when I'll know myself and kept going in with different insults and more which left me dumbfounded but I kept my cool and said maybe the convocation meant this much to her that mine is to try and make her feel better and I'm kept trying to pet and calm her down.

The next day I called her again and she continued where she stopped, I've been flogged and my butt kicked by my conscience on how could I forget her convocation?! barely slept well and still trying to find a way to compensate for my f up.

she kept going at it, how men are all the same. I'm the kind that barely and hardly get mad or angry but when I do flip upside down, well after I calmed her down and apologised about my fuckdup she chilled then I finally got a chance to ask her "are you dating anyone else?" like three times and she said No, that how can I ask her such question (is that question horrible?). I told her everything about the call i got and she said she knows her suspect, that it must be Tunde the doctor that scanned her. That he had been disturbing her and one day sent her 10k and she told her cousin about it and the cousin advised her to chop the guy money since she no ask ( this is what I despise most in any female, what happened to self respect?!) that she decided to "play along" and they went shopping at shop right and gave her 3k for transport one time she visited him at his office. On Friday he asked her to come over to his place so that they can sleep over and go to the convocation together but she refused but he attended her convocation and drove her and her friends home. that "if I had been there that all these wouldn't have happened".

That sentence got me bleeped up... This crazy friend of mine is saying I should just forget the girl but what would you guys do if you were in my shoes?! I need your opinions. This is a girl I planned to marry but I don't want her to know my intentions until the right time. I know how I feel about the situation now but I want to see what you guys think before I do me.
Now I know she got a price, are there no more women that don't have a price in this world anymore? have they gone extinct?
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by dacblogger: 10:14am On May 11, 2017
She is lying to you,this is all I ve to say...

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by ojun50(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2017
See dis girl is hiding somtin beside u said d guy said both of them hv been dating for a year plus infact i think u nt really sure of yr stand with her.

Guy u be plan B for her said infact ast her more about her past.
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by Chuknovski(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2017
wait patiently and while you are at it get another girl
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 11, 2017
DUMP HER AND SWEAR FOR HER!!!

GIRLS ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY!!! angry

I hate girls aside Family!! angry.... Chai!!

Deceite, lies, emotional dribbles....

God forbid sha!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by GodsLastBorn: 10:38am On May 11, 2017
ojun50:
See dis girl is hiding somtin beside u said d guy said both of them hv been dating for a year plus infact i think u nt really sure of yr stand with her.

Guy u be plan B for her said infact ast her more about her past.
Tried calling the dude to engage in a conference call with them but he doesn't pick the call, bro. As for my stand with her, I wanted to marry her. I don't want to tell her that until the right time, I don't know whether you understand. This is a girl I'm crazy in love with and could vouch for until this recent occurrence. what would you do in this situation?
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 11, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Tried calling the dude to engage in a conference call with them but he doesn't pick the call, bro. As for my stand with her, I wanted to marry her. I don't want to tell her that until the right time, I don't know whether you understand. This is a girl I'm crazy in love with and could vouch for until this recent occurrence. what would you do in this situation?

Dump that mother fucker!!

and na Toks2008 dey cause all this thing!

With him mumu threads up and down!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by lawrykings(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2017
it may be a psychological ploy from the guy so you could break up with your girl... this may give him opportunity to win over your girl after break up.

it could also be that what he is saying is true. either way, just take your time, learn to be smart in your relationship with your girl, take your time study her moves, actions, call her at unguarded moment (times you don't normally call) act more friendly and harmless as you study her moves!

2 Likes

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by joshboo(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2017
lmao, but op ask yourself some salient questions, if twas Tunde d doc as she said, y wud he have your no, again he just sent ha 10k just like that,no b she give am account number? suddenly she's getting all defensive & counter accusing bout u sleeping around blah, blah ,blah. brov most babes do this wen they cheating & trust me that doc go don nack am, And for most babe's out of sight is outta mind. just take your time tho at d end of it all u wud still b d judge. but I feel she's def cheating on ya

3 Likes

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by GodsLastBorn: 10:47am On May 11, 2017
lawrykings:
it may be a psychological ploy from the guy so you could break up with your girl... this may give him opportunity to win over your girl after break up.

it could also be that what he is saying is true. either way, just take your time, learn to be smart in your relationship with your girl, take your time study her moves, actions, call her at unguarded moment (times you don't normally call) act more friendly and harmless as you study her moves!
lawrykings:

lawrykings:

that's what I suspected which I think is a smart move by the guy but the bleeped up thing is that all these were happening and she was "playing along". THIT

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by CuddleMe(f): 11:05am On May 11, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
[b][/b] that's what I suspected which I think is a smart move by the guy but the bleeped up thing is that all these were happening and she was "playing along". THIT
That girl is a cheat. Come off it! Forgive her or break up with her.

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by ojun50(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2017
GodsLastBorn:

seat her down nd ask about past nd wht she has been up to wen u nt around
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by GodsLastBorn: 11:34am On May 11, 2017
ojun50:

seat her down nd ask about past nd wht she has been up to wen u nt around
She's calling and saying I should stop with the accusations that she's losing her breath, and she was diagnosed with heart issues of late crying and stuff. The concept she uses when she wants me to do what she wants because she knows I don't like to see her crying a bit. Some girls and manipulation.
How can one continue with her knowing the possibility of this repeating itself?
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by ojun50(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
She's calling and saying I should stop with the accusations that she's losing her breath, and she was diagnosed with heart issues of late crying and stuff. The concept she uses when she wants me to do what she wants because she knew I don't like to see her crying a bit. Some girls and manipulation.
How can I marry this girl knowing the possibility of this repeating itself?

u allow that, ok why nt do private investigation...... Op jst do wht will make u be @peace.
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by goodwishes: 11:47am On May 11, 2017
Your gf was rude to you,how can she say if you had come for her convocation,all that wouldn't have happened, that statement can only be made by a "Proud Cheat". If you want to get more information about your gal or if you think she's not cheating,Kindly contact the guy that called you,that's Tunde, you'll be amazed at what you'll hear about her or prolly see. The truth is,she dated him already and he(Tunde) has dumped her for you to continue,so it's left for you to either dump her and move on or keep acting the fool!
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by Toks2008(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2017
fernandobush:

Dump that mother fucker!!
and na Toks2008 dey cause all this thing!
With him mumu threads up and down!! angry

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by Toks2008(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Here my friend goes:

hi to the people on this forum, I'm a Civil Engineer by profession and I'm independent (Entrepreneur), i construct buildings and my work takes me out of Abuja to other states so recently I travelled to the east for a project meanwhile me and my girl haven't been able to spend quality time together for about 3-4 months now for a lot of reasons, schedule clashing, distance to name a few but we do communicate daily. I have been dating this girl for about 8 months now. we started dating last year August and I'm thinking of marrying her if everything works and checks out. The relationship have had its ups and downs like relationships do and we've worked things out it until last two weeks.

She was about taking some taking some medical checkups for some official stuff and it got to her scans its a young guy. She told me about how the guy asked her to strip so that he can scan her breast which she was shy about and how embarrassing it was for her and we laughed about it, she said the guy gave her his umbrella to go with ( and that negatively tingled my N.S) and started being nice to her and I didn't bother to ask her how she's going to give it back.

Few days, i came back tired and walking towards my room like a soldier back from the war front and everything in me is trying to drag me to the bed with no bathe but Im trying to head to the bathroom i decided to chill in the sitting room and watch a little news on Trump finally trashing obamacare and about to doze off when suddenly my phone rang. A guy called me on the phone and was asking me if I know Sylvia ThisThat and I said yes, is there any problem? he went on to ask if I'm in a relationship with her and I asked him who is he? after much of his beating around the bush he told me his name and how he has been dating Sylvia for about a year, that she's his fiance and have been spending on her but he won't anymore and will not marry her that she's a cheat that i should go on dating her that he has left her for me. i asked him how he got my number and he said he got it from a text message I sent to her and asked her who i am and she said that I'm her uncle but the content of the text can't be from an uncle and a lot more and this pissed me off but I chilled because I don't react until I discover the facts and truth about things after all its only one side of the story.

The next morning was Sunday and I feel better so I called my girl Sylvia to know how she's doing and ask her about the guy ( this is a girl I believed is an angel and wouldn't do such). After she picked, we exchanged pleasantries, by the way I fked up. I was supposed to call her yesterday and congratulate her on her convocation which I forgot. Its terrible and unlikely of me and I quickly went on with apologies, I'll be damned she went on full rage about how could I forget and more ?! people she least expected called her but not me and that I've been fking around with many girls, cheating and doing nasty things behind her and that if I contact HIV that that's when I'll know myself and kept going in with different insults and more which left me dumbfounded but I kept my cool and said maybe the convocation meant this much to her that mine is to try and make her feel better and I'm kept trying to pet and calm her down.

The next day I called her again and she continued where she stopped, I've been flogged and my butt kicked by my conscience on how could I forget her convocation?! barely slept well and still trying to find a way to compensate for my f up.

she kept going at it, how men are all the same. I'm the kind that barely and hardly get mad or angry but when I do flip upside down, well after I calmed her down and apologised about my fuckdup she chilled then I finally got a chance to ask her "are you dating anyone else?" like three times and she said No, that how can I ask her such question (is that question horrible?). I told her everything about the call i got and she said she knows her suspect, that it must be Tunde the doctor that scanned her. That he had been disturbing her and one day sent her 10k and she told her cousin about it and the cousin advised her to chop the guy money since she no ask ( this is what I despise most in any female, what happened to self respect?!) that she decided to "play along" and they went shopping at shop right and gave her 3k for transport one time she visited him at his office. On Friday he asked her to come over to his place so that they can sleep over and go to the convocation together but she refused but he attended her convocation and drove her and her friends home. that "if I had been there that all these wouldn't have happened".

That sentence got me bleeped up... This crazy friend of mine is saying I should just forget the girl but what would you guys do if you were in my shoes?! I need your opinions. This is a girl I planned to marry but I don't want her to know my intentions until the right time. I know how I feel about the situation now but I want to see what you guys think before I do me.
Now I know she got a price, are there no more women that don't have a price in this world anymore? have they gone extinct?

All ladies have peculiar issues so that is no big deal..and that phone call is baldadash for all i care...cos in most cases we are all someone ex.

If you like date a million ladies and you will realize that there is a perculiar weakness and character default in every lady and infact...everyone.. no one is perfect.

Last shot .if you truly want her...PROPOSE TO HER...if she says yes...go on and be with your woman but if she hesitates ....BIKO MOVE ON...

My 50cents

This piece I wrote should come in handy....all the best dude.

https://www.nairaland.com/3441125/search-decent-partner-marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by Apina(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2017
My bro, that gal no respect u even small. What if Tunde did not call u, would u HV known that ur said gf went out with him on a date? Why should she go on a date with another man if she had no interest whatsoever? She simply gave him an invitation by her action and is only doing damage control. Even if he didn't sleep with her, she just ain't worth it. Do nt allow one bimbo to emotionally blackmail u, marriage isn't child's play.
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by obyrich(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2017
She is a proud cheat and a manipulator. Mark my word, she will NEVER change.

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2017
op, She's just trying to make you jealous.. can't you see?

she need more of your attention and i bet she loves you dearly.?

and the doctors call anf all are all fabricated stories to make you jealous and for you to do the right thing at the right time.

she telling you in excess that she will walk away if you don't ask her hand in marriage now.

some times i wonder why men can't see when a women is pulling their leg.
:
goodluck
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by moorevic(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2017
From my previous experience, bro ditch the babe and let someone with more honor in her come.
She lashed out at you for not coming to the convocation because she wanted to vent her anger on you (the had issues on that convocation day), and also make you feel guilty.
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by moorevic(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2017
Fame333:

and the doctors call anf all are all fabricated stories to make you jealous and for you to do the right thing at the right time.

she telling you in excess that she will walk away if you don't ask her hand in marriage now.

:
goodluck
Which kind bloody stupid selfish love she get. Why would i make her jealous if i loved her. The babe na confirm certified carry-come cheat.
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by refiner(f): 12:43pm On May 11, 2017
So if u had not called and ask her if she was seeing someone else,she wouldnt have told u about the money stuff and her outings with d doc?

For a relationship to be strong,there must be TRUST...call it being childish or silly but if any guy woo me or try getting a gift for me,i will sure inform my bf...he knows everything about me...that's what relationship should be all about...so he won't have any cause to DOUBT u...

1 Like

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by GodsLastBorn: 12:49pm On May 11, 2017
Fame333:

:
goodluck
Did you read what I typed dear? pulling my legs by going on a date and taking money from the guy (chopping mugu) and let's not think of the other things that went down that I didn't know. would I have known all these were happening if not the Tunde guy called me? if she had told me then it would be another issue but she didn't. trying to make me jealous but took money from a dude? go on a date? what went down before the guy had the vibe to tell her to come and sleep over st his place? a lot of questions. The freaking thing here is I've never cheated or intend to do so on her with all the temptations from other ladies. she made to wallow in guilt trip for two days after I got the call before I confronted her about the doc.

Refiner, TRUST is the deal. Thanks.
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by luminouz(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2017
Thank Jeez am unattached!!!! See all DEZ DRAMA!!!!!

Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by Marcus2(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2017
She is definitely in a relationship with the guy.
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by Kosy79(f): 1:23pm On May 11, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Bruh i advise you stay with her, she might be saying the truth or not but one thing for sure guys who can't have a girl they are wooing will cook up lies to mess her relationship like "'she's a harlot" "she has done many abortions" "she's a runs-girl" e.t.c.

If your girl recently met the doctor the it's obvious the doc could be lying when he said he has been dating for a year now............

Even if your girl cheated on you but proving remorseful forgive her. If there's no forgiveness there won't be sins.

Jay Z cheated on Beyonce couple of times but she didn't divorce like other rather she forgave and gave him a second chance.

Forgive and give her a second chance but if this kind of thing happen again then drop her ass.
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by GodsLastBorn: 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
Kosy79:
Bruh i advise you stay with her, she might be saying the truth or not but one thing for sure guys who can't have a girl they are wooing will cook up lies to mess her relationship like "'she's a harlot" "she has done many abortions" "she's a runs-girl" e.t.c.

If your girl recently met the doctor the it's obvious the doc could be lying when he said he has been dating for a year now............

Even if your girl cheated on you but proving remorseful forgive her. If there's no forgiveness there won't be sins.

Jay Z cheated on Beyonce couple of times but she didn't divorce like other rather she forgave and gave him a second chance.

Forgive and give her a second chance but if this kind of thing happen again then drop her ass.
my dear, no man wants to marry a lady that will keep his mind running around like; who knows what she's doing? where is she now? is she at a mans place? will she go on a date with my friend at my back? will or is she fkin my best friend? a million questions steady running let alone when you travel for a week. Trust is the foundation of a relationship and without it the two are just fking and suspecting each other, I can't deal with that or build a family with a woman I can't trust.

Refiner keep it up, I swear you won know how much I/your guy values what you're doing. Why won't you trust a girl that let's you know the good, the bad and the ugly without asking or discovering it?

Jay-Z cheated on Bey huh, well I'm not on some lemonade. To Us guys, cheating fks up our mind towards the lady that cheated forever even after forgiveness.
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by EWAagoyin(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2017
Something similar happening in my relationship.. . Bro I dump d girl straight without even telling her I've broken up with her.. ..she called last week I just great den hang up straight up.... At first it was hard for me but right every angle I enter Na babes just dey eye me upandan.... So you see it will be hard for you but in the long run u will get someone better which means in other words DUMP HER.... Refiner I sight ur comment jare nice one u be a very loyal good girlfriend. .keep it up dear
Re: Is He Being Harsh On Her? by refiner(f): 3:13pm On May 11, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Something similar happening in my relationship.. . Bro I dump d girl straight without even telling her I've broken up with her.. ..she called last week I just great den hang up straight up.... At first it was hard for me but right every angle I enter Na babes just dey eye me upandan.... So you see it will be hard for you but in the long run u will get someone better which means in other words DUMP HER.... Refiner I sight ur comment jare nice one u be a very loyal good girlfriend. .keep it up dear
For commending me,i will tell my bf.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Picture Of A Goat ( Photo) / END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) / How Strange Does It Seems To See A Man Washing his Woman's Undies... Is It Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.