Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,485 members, 7,971,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Information About Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information About Unilag (651 Views)

See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class / Disclaimer: False News About UNILAG GEOSCIENCE STUDENTS Being Trapped At Sango / Info About Unilag School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information About Unilag by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2010
I am a student who wanna study computer engineering and am writing this year UTME but wanna know if anyone who knows any more information about UNILAG admission should feel free to let me know or email me privately on damilola0690@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 0834867904.I will so much appreciate it .
Thanks
Re: Information About Unilag by ELDERLAGON: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2010
What do you want to know?To do any engineering course in UNILAG,you must have five O'level papers(Neco GCE,Waec GCE,Neco SSCE or Waec SSCE) IN MATHS,ENGLISH,PHY,CHE AND[i] Further Maths[/i] at one sitting.Anything short of that is not welcomed.In addition,you are expected to score a minimum of 200 in UTME before you can qualify for the post-jamb test.In the post-jamb,however,it is mandatory you score a minimum of 40% .Even if you have 400-400 in your Jamb,you are expected to score a pass mark of 40% of the total score of the post-jamb test.In the final analysis,the Jamb score divided by 8 will be added to what you score in the post-jamb, to get the aggregate score.In other words,the JAMB is 50%,while the Post-jamb is 50%.The cut-off point will be based on the general performance of the students that apply to study the course.In the last admission,the cut-off point was lower that the previous years.If you have further questions,you may post them here, ENJOY
Re: Information About Unilag by ELDERLAGON: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2010
What do you want to know?To do any engineering course in UNILAG,you must have five O'level papers(Neco GCE,Waec GCE,Neco SSCE or Waec SSCE) IN MATHS,ENGLISH,PHY,CHE AND[i] Further Maths[/i] at one sitting.Anything short of that is not welcomed.In addition,you are expected to score a minimum of 200 in UTME before you can qualify for the post-jamb test.In the post-jamb,however,it is mandatory you score a minimum of 40% .Even if you have 400-400 in your Jamb,you are expected to score a pass mark of 40% of the total score of the post-jamb test.In the final analysis,the Jamb score divided by 8 will be added to what you score in the post-jamb, to get the aggregate score.In other words,the JAMB is 50%,while the Post-jamb is 50%.The cut-off point will be based on the general performance of the students that apply to study the course.In the last admission,the cut-off point was lower that the previous years.If you have further questions,you may post them here, ENJOY

(1) (Reply)

Aau,ekpoma Main Campus Turns Cattle Ranch! / Any Link To Abu Zaria Admission Pls / Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.