Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,732 members, 7,889,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses (862 Views)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Primary School Teacher Confesses To Sexually Assaulting 3 Minors In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by coolestDre(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2017
The world is indeed coming to an end.

Enugu State Police Command recently arrested a secondary school teacher identified as Daniel Ekemezie aka Bakassi for allegedly killing his 83-year-old uncle over an age-long dispute of a parcel of land in Ukpata community Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of the State.

Listen to what he had to say below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpNjmhSAw0Q

Click Here For The Full Story - [url]http://crimefightersng.com/index.php/news-brief/item/838-i-killed-my-uncle-because-of-a-plot-of-land [/url]

Re: I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by femolacqua(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2017
That's so evil.
Re: I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 11, 2017
Dogs are known for barking.
M.I is known for rapping.

Igbos are known for this!
Re: I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by mexxmoney: 1:13pm On May 11, 2017
Now uncle you don't have, land you don't have. Useless life
Re: I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by Omofunaab2: 3:38pm On May 11, 2017
Wickedness
Re: I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by adeoladeola(f): 3:43pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:

Even the useless life that he had will be confined somewhere in a prison facility or he'll even lose it.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by coolestDre(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
Dogs are known for barking.
M.I is known for rapping.

Igbos are known for this!

LOL, I like what you did there
Re: I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by coolestDre(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:

Talk about losing in life, I heard he even lost his wife to cancer before this stupid act

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by coolestDre(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
adeoladeola:

Even the useless life that he had will be confined somewhere in a prison facility or he'll even lose it.

This guy that I'm seeing is gone already. If the law doesn't do it, amadioha go do am
Re: I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by CONFAMA: 7:54pm On May 11, 2017
Land grabbers and intercontinental developers grin
Re: I Killed My Uncle Because Of A Plot Of Land – Enugu Teacher Confesses by RealZizou(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
Sogun laye ni....because of a plot of land what if he owns an acre den you who slaughter his entire family...This man need to be axe to death

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Assaults Wife After She Caught Him In Bed With A Church Sister / Two Nigerian Ladies Caught Stealing Meat In A London Factory (photos) / Aluko Courted Naomi Campbell, Had A Bash For Dicaprio & Rentd A Yatch To Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.