Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self (43733 Views)

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by babymattas: 8:35pm On May 11, 2017
Bhenjii:

Join me on this *global* (worldwide) platform:

https://phngh.club/?r=Bhenji

*PHnGH* pays !
The website is SSL secure (Notice the padlock sign when you visit the URL)

Invest your BITCOIN ONLY.

***100% growth in 10 (ten) full days.
***+10% Referrer Bonus

YOU WILL NEVER REGRET MAKING THIS CHOICE.

Contact me on 08139607941 (whatsapp)

You no well @all!!
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Partnerbiz(f): 8:36pm On May 11, 2017
Make one pastor like that no see her oo.
I no call names oo.
Make i dey go first..

See below shaa.
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by ijayebonyi(f): 8:38pm On May 11, 2017
Where is the new her nah?
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by ojay2053(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2017
Damn! I just fvcked my mb angry
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by andyanders: 8:39pm On May 11, 2017
The bobies don go for life. Despite been big with the packaging she has done, if she removes those irons holding them, you will run away.

I was expecting a new Mary but still old same shit.
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Zulu212: 8:40pm On May 11, 2017
Those Ass sha sad angry
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by AfroSamurai: 8:41pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:
The difference between her old self and new self is almost similar!
The difference is money was involved. grin
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by ODUBEZE: 8:42pm On May 11, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Is this for real So sister Anita where is the change

Very soon you will be given an appointment in the APC led administration. undecided
Lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by MOSICATED5(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2017
The only difference I see is once I was dark now am bleached
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Notime5656(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2017
Still the same.
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Pablo212: 8:49pm On May 11, 2017
HoeLoSHo
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by oyienootieno: 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:
The difference between her old self and new self is almost similar!

Word...
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 11, 2017
She's still possessed by demon!
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by gnykelly(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2017
sexyglow:
When maturity sets in
is she not the one her nude pics leak around 2004? .
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Actuarydeji(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2017
Outdated cargo. Yeyenotu
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by dangotesmummy: 9:12pm On May 11, 2017
Ko kan omo aye
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by fromacho: 9:17pm On May 11, 2017
Ok o
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Awoo88: 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
dis idiot don catch one innocent church boy who she won deceive. when some holes start felling their age , the remember to change
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by latsy: 9:29pm On May 11, 2017
Business is down, so she need to advertise her ware.
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by kechywillz(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2017
Nothing has changed, believe me
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by beautiful232(f): 9:57pm On May 11, 2017
so where is her old and new self?
I am not seeing anything ooo
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by zudozz: 10:59pm On May 11, 2017
if this girl mess...if she phat..Omo I go take off.
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by abels(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2017
Now i c y she has dat mark on her arm, y wil u put sometin u regret later
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by EmmyDJourno: 11:07pm On May 11, 2017
Thank God for you

But are you sure your market value has not dropped in your immediate circle of valuers grin

Change environment and let new people see your shocked then come back and tell me if you've changed
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by muller101(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2017
axortedbabe:
Why is her bweast spilling out of her armpit
the Bobby is about to give birth
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by muller101(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2017
no difference madam.
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Henri8: 11:26pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=56419704][/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by NemzySeries(m): 12:07am On May 12, 2017
her change is almost invincible like buhari's govt
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Nobody: 12:25am On May 12, 2017
Apostle suleman specs.
Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by Nobody: 12:27am On May 12, 2017
gnykelly:

is she not the one her nude pics leak around 2004?

Hell no bro. That was anita hogan with her old cargo oyinbo manfriend.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self by DavidEsq(m): 12:40am On May 12, 2017
Can't find the difference tho. Abeg who get glasses cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Rolex Watch Alongside His Alleged Girlfriend / BBNaija's Tacha Shares Throwback Photos As She Recalls Her Struggling Days / Young Artiste Shot Four Times By Army Officer In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.