Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) (1510 Views)

Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) / Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State / Security Agencies Kill 18 Nigerians During Lockdown, More Than COVID-19 - NHRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by 2face2017: 1:05pm On May 11, 2017
Tragedy struck in Ewotubu, Ekewan Road Area in Benin City, Edo State, when armed robbers struck, killing three people including a man who was visiting family from abroad, an 18-year-old girl and another person. Several others were said to have been seriously injured and are currently receiving treatment in a Hospital in Ekewan.

The sad incident occurred around 9:30pm on Tuesday the 9th of May, 2017. The young man had arrived the country four days Earlier and was in company with the 18-year-old girl whose name was given as Tina Ohiko and other friends when the hoodlums struck.

Two of the hoodlums were apprehended by Vigilante groups who had sealed off the area and started questioning anyone trying to get out. The two men were found to have guns in their possessions and couldn’t explain what their business was about in the area. They later confessed to the Killings and were handed over to the Police who transferred them to the State CID.

At the police station, the parents of the young woman, lamented the killing of their daughter. The mother in tears, condemned the killing of her daughter. She said she believes, her daughter’s blood was responsible for the quick apprehension of the killers as she was on her monthly period also know as menstruation when she was killed.

Source:http://www.ameborcam.com/site/blog/blogdetail?id=1422

Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 11, 2017
shocked

Nawa...this is making me so scared to visit Ng embarassed embarassed

I juz dont like this kind of tragedy cry
Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by dhardline(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2017
embarassed this country weak me.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by dessz(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

WARRIS DIS ONE SAYING

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by Juni4jay(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2017
Truly, I can't think of d punishment they deserve.
RIP to the departed!!.
Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by Ehinmola(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2017
This is tragic !, RIP to the dead
Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by 2Ways(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed not again why all this killings?
Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by RealZizou(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2017
Lobatan another king Kong and slay queen don die nao....R.I.P to dem shai
Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by meezynetwork(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by Dexema(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2017
At times I just don't mind jungle justice for some criminal baster.ds
Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by ritababe(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2017
what a pity..
RIP to the dead.
Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by azimibraun: 6:06am On May 12, 2017
Even when the story didn't state the relationship btwn the two deceased, am glad they were nt killed inside of an hotel room and the lady was in her period when it happened. People would have ended up insulting her corpse as that of a prostitute.
Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by kaairoz: 6:47am On May 12, 2017
Sad news all the time

Too much killing in this admission

God save your people
Re: Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) by Revolva(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Killing Huge Python In Imo As Zoo Manager Cautions Nigerians. / Fraudulent Glo 5X Recharge / Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.