Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) (1102 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by IamAirforce1: 1:54pm On May 11, 2017
As shared by an instagram user.

This pretty lady was killed and burnt by the man she loved.

Ladies, don't be In a hurry to jump into a relationship with no man
Study him well before giving him the green light.

Rip young woman.

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT83p8Dl79G/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 11, 2017
that guy na devil

the dude must have been under the influence of hard drugs
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by SirMichael1: 2:01pm On May 11, 2017
Too bad. Another barbie with big tits gone
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by professorfal: 2:04pm On May 11, 2017
R.I.P
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by coolestchris(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
na wa the rate at which pvssies are going is alarming,rest in peace girl

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by Fmartin(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
eh! undecided
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 11, 2017
Please tell me this is not true
.. Abeg! cry
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by IamAirforce1: 2:13pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

na wa the rate at which pvssies are going is alarming,rest in peace girl

Your comment sometimes weak me

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by coolestchris(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

receive strength brother,don't get weak over an online comment that holds no water

Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by Smellymouth: 2:17pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

receive strength brother,don't get weak over an online comment that holds no water

Coolest, we don dey watch out since last month!! Abeg when u wan drop the joint?
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by brandydaniells(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

u notice ..........? follow me pray for am

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by coolestchris(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:

Coolest, we don dey watch out since last month!! Abeg when u wan drop the joint?
my laptop weh the upcoming producer wan use do the studio work had crashed, so am hoping the computer repairer can fix the mother board of the laptop..

besides the producer will charge me 5k
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by shinarlaura(f): 2:21pm On May 11, 2017
Na wa oooo. Such a pretty lady.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by Smellymouth: 2:21pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

my laptop weh the upcoming producer wan use do the studio work had crashed, so am hoping the computer repairer can fix the mother board of the laptop..

besides the producer will charge me 5k

Okay bruh.. All the best mate ..
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by coolestchris(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:

Okay bruh.. All the best mate ..

baba for the memes, I hail oh twale

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by IamAirforce1: 2:25pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

angry
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by coolestchris(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:
angry
how pinkjacket
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by IamAirforce1: 2:29pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

how pinkjacket
She's fine
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by coolestchris(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She's fine
that your new jam is a banger, try drop am, but I will advice you work on your melody in verses,
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by IamAirforce1: 2:34pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

that your new jam is a banger, try drop am, but I will advice you work on your melody in verses,

Where you listen to am?
Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by coolestchris(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Where you listen to am?
the song you play always on your youtube series

Re: This Pretty Lady Was Killed And Burnt By Her Boyfriend (photos) by IamAirforce1: 2:36pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:

the song you play always on your youtube series

Oh!
I don even forget lol

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About This Bridal Photo / 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner / This Lovely Photo Of Father And His Triplet Daughters Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.