Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,464 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Close Your Ears If You Don't Want To Hear My Songs - Efe Tells His Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Close Your Ears If You Don't Want To Hear My Songs - Efe Tells His Haters (327 Views)

White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / “I Have 100 Unreleased Songs” — Efe Ejeba....Fans React / 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Close Your Ears If You Don't Want To Hear My Songs - Efe Tells His Haters by Icedprince1d(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe has responded to critics condemning his musics, the 'based on logistics' crooner took to his twitter handle to respond to his haters. So based on logistics if you don't want to listen to his music then close your ear, as he will still be releasing more songs to the detriment of his haters.
https://princepalacenews..com.ng/2017/05/close-your-ears-if-you-dont-want-to.html?m=1

Re: Close Your Ears If You Don't Want To Hear My Songs - Efe Tells His Haters by talk2alabama: 2:42pm On May 11, 2017
Dats not a good way to start your career efe...

(1) (Reply)

Complete List Of Gospel Winners At The Billboard Music Awards 2017 / Zuckerberg Finally Bags Honourary Harvard Degree 12 Years After Quitting / D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.