Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,773 members, 7,948,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? (6661 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh, Shina Peters At The Launch Of Sapphire Scents (PHOTOS) / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Aigbe - Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Yemi Alade Vs Mercy Aigbe; Who Rocked The Make Up Free Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by degelinglacis: 6:26am On May 12, 2017
double post
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by refiner(f): 6:27am On May 12, 2017
cr7lomo:

Pain kor...after she don 4k rich men finish...all these manipulative spirit called celebs...i hv a crush on Regina Daniels, wanna marry her but I wunt ... Dont wanna find myself wanting and full of regrets

Awww...that's so sweet of u,she is damn pretty!...u should go ahead,u cant tell,she might have an adorable character...u should'nt generalize..wishing u best of luck... wink
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by forray(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2017
mystangel1:

Appreciate what the little boy is doing rather than use this horrible description

let Jesus Christ that he believes in judge you everyday..

Peace!

Lol.... Nigerians and sentimentality. I tot u uploaded that stuff so u can get a honest review? That stuff wasn't funny, the production quality was terrible, sound was poor, that little boy shouldn't be portrayed as something he his not, if fact shld be left out of stuff like this and allowed to grow into his own stride. My problem is not with the boy but the whole clip. but if u don't want my honest review about it, u shld have indicated that below ur upload . I can't be judge for saying the truth. Have a nice day
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by cr7lomo: 10:23am On May 12, 2017
refiner:

Awww...that's so sweet of u,she is damn pretty!...u should go ahead,u cant tell,she might have an adorable character...u should'nt generalize..wishing u best of luck... wink

Haba...u should understand that I didn't mean it the way u read it... Its not srs, just words...pls don't take it srs
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by smileing: 10:58am On May 12, 2017
Nawa o
People feel pains and most a time shed tears
Why the comparison they felt pains and cried to their ability
Who wishes for a broken home or a wwe participant as a hubby angry
Is it when they cry river niger and benue that their pains would be felt undecided
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by LordIsaac(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=nerodenero post=56424199]The level of their wailing largely depends on how badly battered they were.

Looking at the picture closely, you will agree with me that both Churchil and Balogun are learners in breaking hearts.

As for Gentry, he is a King of heartbreaks as shown by Mercy's picture

Lanre Gentry no get joy. He should never be allowed to leave Kirikiri. The next victim no go live to testify. Mercy, dupe ti e.[/quote
And to know his name is "Gentry"...lols...it sounds like "gentle."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) / Isn't She Pretty? / Munachi Abii Smokes WEED And Chills With No Makeup On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.