Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,553 members, 7,972,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court (35917 Views)

Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by holluphemydavid(m): 8:37pm On May 11, 2017
Marcus2:
Probably cardiac arrest.
Bro juju is at work in Dat scenario
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by babapressy(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2017
Juju powers at work
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by iamrealdeji(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

A person like you may one day become governor and attribute meningitis outbreak to pre-marital sex.
Your exposure to science and level of reasoning is really very low; and I truly mean that as an observation not an insult.

thats were you got it all wrong. if we were to talk about exposure to science,you're not exposed as I am that even my neighbors do think I don't believe in God at times but they're wrong. I took them around some tours of imaginations concerning the 2045 immortality project by Dmitri Itskov,and made them know how possible it is as we have Stephen Hawking having to speak with voice synthesizer,existence of holography,human avatar,artificial implants of several organs in the body and possibility of upload of contents in an almost dead brain to an avatar,etc all to buttress my points that immortality is possible but yet I can't doubt the existence of jazz cos I've witnessed several instances where jazz is obviously at play,plain plain

1 Like

Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by ZeroUnity: 8:51pm On May 11, 2017
Lawyers/ Solicitors using Juju for silent win since 1804....
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by walozanga(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
"He collapsed on the corridors of the courtroom and a medical team came in an ambulance to take the body away".

Where were these medical team when he was fighting for survival to revive him, only to surfaced immediately he died to take his body away.

medical team na spirit? did the thing that u read tell u that they delayed? over complain dey worry u oooo
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
nawa o, he was hale and hearty when he came to court but time to testify, he became uneasy, it maybe spiritual attack.
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by LoveJesus87(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2017
maj007:

OK. Dey form butter there.

Go and give testimony in a land dispute case and see.

I don't understand why any African will doubt the existence of Juju. Even the so-called Europeans and Arabs who brought us xtianity and Islam respectively acknowledge its existence.

Like it or not, na ping dem ping the spirit.

U get time oo. U dey mind the ignoramus?
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by ikemesit4477: 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
taa! mechie gi onu
Gbonu dake!
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by ChiefSweetus: 10:04pm On May 11, 2017
So damn easy to spray someone anthrax and form juju tins.
Murder was the case.

1 Like

Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by preselect(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Key words.

1. Africa 2. Land Dispute 3. Sudden death .... shocked

CONCLUSION - JAZZ shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

it could be mere coincidence na cheesy
people die everyday. things happen. he coulda been sick. many folks walking about in the street are actually very sick.
another reason not to fight in public. your opponent may actually be very sick . . . . .and the slightest punch from you will send him to the great beyond . . . . .you don become murderer be that o

. . . . . . . looking for how to blame Buhari for this o . . . . . . undecided undecided undecided . . . . anyhow anyhow. . .Buhari caused it tongue
#BuhariSucks

Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
thats were you got incredibleng. if we were to talk about exposure to science,you're not exposed as I am that even my neighbors do think I don't believe in God at times but they're wrong. I took them around some tours of imaginations concerning the 2045 immortality project by Dmitri Itskov,and made them know how possible it is as we have Stephen Hawking having to speak with voice synthesizer,existence of holography,human avatar,artificial implants of several organs in the body and possibility of upload of contents in an almost dead brain to an avatar,etc all to buttress my points that immortality is possible but yet I can't doubt the existence of jazz cos I've witnessed several instances where jazz is obviously at play,plain plain

I said science not science fiction
(One of these days, I am sure to die of laughter given the incredible stuff I read on NL)
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by chalerea(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
"He collapsed on the corridors of the courtroom and a medical team came in an ambulance to take the body away".

Where were these medical team when he was fighting for survival to revive him, only to surfaced immediately he died to take his body away.

They were on there way!
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by aniyphil: 11:55pm On May 11, 2017
4dor:
Fighting over land in this part of the world is a free ticket to heaven.

. . .or hell undecided

1 Like

Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by iamrealdeji(m): 11:57pm On May 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I said science not science fiction
that is how far behind you are in science bro. try to update . science has gone past Einstein and Newton's laws pls. . everything I typed there is 100% real try to research more

1 Like

Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by bart10: 6:30am On May 12, 2017
iamrealdeji:
that is how far behind you are in science bro. try to update . science has gone past Einstein and Newton's laws pls. . everything I typed there is 100% real try to research more

You should have just quoted Newton's three laws of motion and Einstein's relativity theory to make him understand you know beyond all he's talking about grin
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Arda1000(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Gbonu dake!
What?
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by ikemesit4477: 7:07am On May 12, 2017
Arda1000:
What?
Go and find out!
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Arda1000(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Go and find out!
Get a life you no gree
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by alaskido(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2017
Land matter for Nigeria na strong matter o. Them don jazz the guy. My uncle for village don sell almost all our land finish. My relations for village say make I come fight my uncle and stop him from selling. I have to use my okoplo sense o. When I visited the village I carry my uncle go one good beer parlour and buy am enough drink and fried chicken. I come dey thank am for selling the lands o. I even give am N10k before I leave the village. Today I still dey alive dey train my kids. Na wise man wey want to die for foolish may back yard go challenge land matter o.

2 Likes

Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by bigfather(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2017
madjam:
An Ikeja High Court was on Thursday thrown into confusion after an unnamed witness slumped and died in the court just before testifying before Justice O.A. Olayinka in a land case.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the deceased, who was in his late 30s, had come court to testify in a land dispute.

“Before the case was called for trial, he started coughing and gasping and had to leave the courtroom.

“He was vomiting a lot of blood and onlookers were scared to go near him.

“He collapsed on the corridors of the courtroom and a medical team came in an ambulance to take body away.

“His lawyer informed Justice Olayinka of his client’s death and she immediately stopped proceedings for the day,” a witness said.

When NAN visited the courtroom, clots of blood were seen on the corridors of the courtroom as well as the blood-stained shirt and leather slippers of the deceased.

A court registrar, who pleaded anonymity, told NAN:“I am not authorised to speak on what happened in this court today, it is only the Chief Registrar that can speak.”

Read more: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/witness-slumps-dies-before-giving.html

Eleyi gidi gan o!
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by blazebright: 12:33pm On May 12, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

it was sent to him. Even if doctors were there nothing would have happened to revive him. Unless through prayers
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 12, 2017
beautiful232:

Na
i would really love to
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Mintek: 7:00pm On May 12, 2017
maj007:

OK. Dey form butter there.

Go and give testimony in a land dispute case and see.

I don't understand why any African will doubt the existence of Juju. Even the so-called Europeans and Arabs who brought us xtianity and Islam respectively acknowledge its existence.

Like it or not, na ping dem ping the spirit.

cheesy grin
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by kendraloops: 8:51pm On May 12, 2017
alaskido:
Land matter for Nigeria na strong matter o. Them don jazz the guy. My uncle for village don sell almost all our land finish. My relations for village say make I come fight my uncle and stop him from selling. I have to use my okoplo sense o. When I visited the village I carry my uncle go one good beer parlour and buy am enough drink and fried chicken. I come dey thank am for selling the lands o. I even give am N10k before I leave the village. Today I still dey alive dey train my kids. Na wise man wey want to die for foolish may back yard go challenge land matter o.

lol. very smart move. who go carry land go grave? your relations wan take you do scapegoat. thank God for wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) / Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa / Police Officer Chooses To Take Selfie With A Motorist Than Collect Bribe (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.