Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback (5417 Views)

Photo: Aisha Buhari Displays Affection For President Buhari At An Event In Abuja / Photo: Aisha Buhari Building N1.45 Billion House In Yola - Twitter User / Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by zoho23(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2017
Nostalgic? She posted the above 2015 campaign poster of president Buhari and VP Osinbajo and captioned it; "TBT".

[img]https://2.bp..com/-sp7NtENDwJI/WRSrMV6nLMI/AAAAAAAAHsw/UUPlNbRiz5AghrVtAlpqjPS3_J0V3xhzQCLcB/s1600/ermj.jpg[/img]

CHECK SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/see-photo-aisha-buhari-posted-on.html

lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by shortgun(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2017
She's trying to remind the cabal that Osibade n the dullard of daura have a joint ticket.

10 Likes

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by greatgod2012(f): 7:55pm On May 11, 2017
That message is for certain set of people and they know themselves!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 11, 2017
I hope it's not what I'm thinking sad
Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by sarrki(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
OK

Some ogas have patience oooo

We slug it out with their wives from morning to night here

I really really salute them
Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by greatgod2012(f): 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

What's really your point, Mr BMC

9 Likes

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2017
greatgod2012:

What's really your point, Mr BMC

Madam wailer you suppose to know better
Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Ajewealth123(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2017
I like this woman,she really want her man to retire and leave the country in good hands.
And she is posting this picture for the cabal to beware

3 Likes

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Arda1000(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
She should have posted her husband latest picture. Leme just do it for her

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 11, 2017
Buhari's matter na sit down look naw.

I dey come oooo

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by greatgod2012(f): 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

Madam wailer you suppose to know better

I'm a proud wailer o, though not politically motivated but by the present economic situation of the country, caused by the PDP and worsened by the APC!

Almost every reasonable Nigerians are now wailers, even Aisha Buhari herself is one of us reasonable Nigerians! She has wailed and still wailing about what has become of his husband's administration!

I don't know about you BMCs......you've sold your conscience, hence, your insensitive and one sided posts!

Smh.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2017
The ''Two Great Men'' that Crashed the Economy to Recession...

The Two messengers of Sorrow, Tears and Blood....

Wehdon Sirs.....
Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Ishilove: 8:50pm On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

How much did you sell your conscience?

3 Likes

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Sarrki is lai muhammedz P.A

3 Likes

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Arda1000(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sarrki is lai muhammedz P.A
Very soon he will get a degree in lieology like mr. Lie

3 Likes

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by iluvdonjazzy: 9:14pm On May 11, 2017
the pix is for d chief of staff nd to other cabals dat nigeria belongs to all of us, not to d northerners alone, any body in nigeria no matter his region or zone or religion can be president of nigeria, including NNAMDI KANU. tumbs up AISHA. go and use this cock for pepper soup, the bone strong well well.

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by AfroSamurai: 9:14pm On May 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Hian!

2 Likes

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Tyche(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2017
It is safe to say that BMC is now TMC ( Tinubu media Crew). All along, the BMC were just TMC in disguise, waiting for the right time to strike.

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 11, 2017
watch the funniest boy on YouTube in this short comedy film. he is just Two years old but he is so funny....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by AngelicBeing: 11:33pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmm sad angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Mcleo007(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2017
She is an intelligent woman after all.

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by sarrki(m): 2:40am On May 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Google is friend to everyone

Just ask him

We all have what we stand for

If my ideology did not match with yours doesn't mean you are better off or mine is superior

Morning
Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Firefire(m): 3:30am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

[s]
Google is friend to everyone

Just ask him

We all have what we stand for

If my ideology did not match with yours doesn't mean you are better off or mine is superior

Morning [/s]

which kind useless ideology be dat?

Oga Ade, face your BMC job and leave trash for Buhary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by sarrki(m): 3:35am On May 12, 2017
Firefire:

which kind useless ideology be dat?

Oga Ade, face your BMC job and leave trash for Buhary.

Ow is wadata plaza?

Hope everything is settling down well now ?
Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by IstandWitBuhari: 3:43am On May 12, 2017
See how fresh this vegetable and his deputy were looking in 2015.
Someone should post the vegetables latest pictures pls

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by GasAndOilTheory(m): 5:50am On May 12, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
See how fresh this VEGETABLE and his deputy were looking in 2015
Someone should post the VEGETABLE's latest pictures pls

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Ishilove: 6:18am On May 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Hian!
What?
Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by dumie(f): 6:27am On May 12, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
See how fresh this vegetable and his deputy were looking in 2015.
Someone should post the vegetables latest pictures pls

Here

4 Likes

Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by AfroSamurai: 6:28am On May 12, 2017
Ishilove:

What?
can't you ignore? lipsrsealed grin
Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by Ishilove: 8:10am On May 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
can't you ignore? lipsrsealed grin
It's irritating jare
Re: See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback by greatgod2012(f): 8:28am On May 12, 2017
Ishilove:

It's irritating jare

Very very irritating!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos / Venezuelans Will Be Learners Compare To What Will Hit Nigerians / WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.