Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,809 members, 7,902,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) (35352 Views)

Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour / Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by slurryeye2: 10:17pm On May 11, 2017
Madness and stupidity
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Ableinnocent11(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2017
What talent does efe portray abeg.. Bcoz ayam not understanding again oo.. The dude is just a product of grace that's all!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2017
so the Waka Waka never do him? he should focus on his wacky musical career

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2017
Na wetin dey give this one hope say e go blow lmao. celebrating nonsense everywhere . camera action go stop just now.
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by bobbyjayremmy: 10:27pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by babalonimi: 10:31pm On May 11, 2017
Barney11:
good one but how many first class or good grades gradutes have you hosted,Governor Ifeanyi?how many aspiring entrepreneur have you encourged?Nigeria is a joke but we will get there.waiting for Buhari to invite him.
Exactly my thought. This country s nt ready fr development.
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Chiomenwa(f): 10:40pm On May 11, 2017
You are crying just because his governor host him.
Had it been that Gej is in power now him and mama peace will host Efe too.

Dey there with your first class with out talent.
Whether you like it or not Efe is a celebrity and recognized every were in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by ojibole(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2017
what concerns government with big brother naija nw...I have been seeing the contestants being celebrated up n down by various governors but it is actually uncalled for now...so sad indeed.

the Fact is WE WHERE DECEIVED EDUCATION IS NOT THE KEY IN NIGERIA TO MAKING IT. SECONDARY SCHOOL CERT IS ENOUGH COS GOING TO UNI IS A WASTE IN THIS COUNTRY OH.
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by ehimon: 10:54pm On May 11, 2017
Someone should remind okowa to put AGBOR in his agenda.
Don't make the mistakes Jonathan did by not developing the south.
Remember AGBOR where u hail from.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Nicho118(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2017
Okowa no dey close mouth sef
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 10:56pm On May 11, 2017
This world eeeh, why are they celebrating this guy? What lessons are we to draw from that competition?
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2017
Money no fit dis guy at all........

Always looking like an houseboy
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 11, 2017
redbottles:
How did I end up in this country embarassed

My brother Iv been asking myself the same question too... undecided
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 11:03pm On May 11, 2017
axortedbabe:
Governor mouth no dey cover?
person no go simile again? grin grin grin
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by okoliexpress: 11:05pm On May 11, 2017
Chiomenwa:
You are crying just because his governor host him.
Had it been that Gej is in power now him and mama peace will host Efe too.

Dey there with your first class with out talent.
Whether you like it or not Efe is a celebrity and recognized every were in Nigeria.
thank you jare...all this people claiming how many first class graduate, how many entrepreneurs nonsense talk, what I want to say it not just peculiar to efe but to all celebrities, efe is a celebrity and by implication deserving of all the things happening to him, quick question how many people here would pay 5k to hear the best first class student in Nigeria talk about book? But people will pay as much as 10k to hear a celebrity musician sing, how many people here will use a first class graduate to endorse their product? May be just a few but which would make more impact celeb or first class? Celebrating this dude in no way implies unseriousness, he is just the latest thing in trend and as such would attract the attention of everyone.
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Davryme(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2017
Barney11:
good one but how many first class or good grades gradutes have you hosted,Governor Ifeanyi?how many aspiring entrepreneur have you encourged?Nigeria is a joke but we will get there.waiting for Buhari to invite him.

Seriously this naija is the height, since 2017 January na difrnt tins just dey occupy each months, always diverting away our attentions to real situations we are facing since independence. from PMB stories to BBnaija/Efe, then Banky W, like say nah only him propose to woman for naija this year.

The worst is the first klass in delsu no go even see LG chairman hand shake.

God purnish all leaders behind the set back of this country. Be it fil d fil, A fil C etc.
I dey wait for the next trend of June 2017.
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Seunjungle(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2017
This Africa mentality is a disease..why must he host Efe? People are there on street that cannot afford to take just a meal in a day..this old fool never host any of them. Best students are in that state, he never host them..what good thing can Efe bring to his state. The glory that Efe took inBBNaija is for him and his family...why must they host Efe? Our leaders are so 5tupid a times.. Mr B had host Efe, I must host him too.
@Efe no beaf here at all, just to say the fact ni o. Congratulations at Efe...mumu leaders
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Davland(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2017
papa Efe pose na one in town
me like eet
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2017
"It was obvious that there was no controversy about your winning, you avoided the vices, and showed that you are focused;

So okowa watched big brother grin grin
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 11:34pm On May 11, 2017
Dotwillis1:
calls for youths to remain focused on discovering their talents?? ..what talent has Efe discovered .... The young men in your state that discovered sensible talents what have you done to encourage them? undecided all this yeye governors sef
dont mind d fool he gat nothing reasonable to say, his just acting his media screen play.. Enemies of the people...ask him what realistic effort he has put in place to help youths in his state or improve infrastucture with all sincerity in his heart, he would open his mouth like dat like an ediot looking at you...even a toilet-roll producing plant, he cannot import from china and install, and start getting youths in his state engaged, talk not of other infrastures or system in ground to improve the lives and living standard of youths or talent exploration in their states.. Blood sucking ediots... If big broda naija have not created the platform for efe to emaniate would he have ordinarily showcased his illiterate self to appear in fake publicity, shaking his hands, and preaching gibberish... Who told d ediot dat delta states youths or youths do not already know their talents? Useless ediots in nigeria in the name of governors,.. They are the overall figure head of stupidity in most states, hopelessly galivanting the states in convoys and mobile crckhead policemen and miltary with no shame.. Ediots.. Fulani herdsmen are killing people and policemen in his state and taking over their lands and his busy waiting in his office abi home to snap and shake hands with efe on publicity stunt.. Hand over bags with nigeria's coat of arms on it and snapping pictures... Delta state and nigeria.. Look at ur governors..look at their much publicity priority....they dont care about u, they only care about keeping the show, and squandaring/looting ur common wealth in ur very b4.... And fill ur media with drama n stupid facades of fakeness.. Their days are numbered, wonder when nigerian youths would learn..?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by mrsam23456: 11:42pm On May 11, 2017
The long wait is finally over. my next sure fixed game, from my sure source drops tomorrow, (12/05/2017) see images below for more..

Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2017
axortedbabe:
Governor mouth no dey cover?
u kw whether na frm there hin take dey breath?
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Deapexboy(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2017
Dotwillis1:
calls for youths to remain focused on discovering their talents?? ..what talent has Efe discovered .... The young men in your state that discovered sensible talents what have you done to encourage them? undecided all this yeye governors sef

which talent did BBN discover from dis guys?

Because am yet to knw the aim of that show
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:43am On May 12, 2017
Useless people in government. Hosting Efe that went for a reality TV show. While there are many graduates with first class waiting to be encouraged atleast.
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:43am On May 12, 2017
Useless people in government. Hosting Efe that went for a reality TV show. While there are many graduates with first class waiting to be encouraged atleast
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 12:58am On May 12, 2017
redbottles:
How did I end up in this country embarassed

hahaha hahahaha no be small tin oh na God put us for here
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Seun360(m): 1:01am On May 12, 2017
histemple:
I thought Okowa is intelligent but he just proved me wrong.
What "Talent" has Efe discovered now?
Very soon anybody who wins big money from Bet9ja will be celebrated as an example of a focussed youth.

Lol, eh easy to forecast?

#Jokes
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 1:17am On May 12, 2017
Look at Efe head, look at it again......how can a governor host an 'oloriburuku'! Shame on the host and his guests.

Good Standard has fallen in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Akon419(m): 2:29am On May 12, 2017
If we can celebrate Buhari going to mosque, i see no reason we can not celebrate Efe meeting a governor
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by samsongbemisola(m): 5:38am On May 12, 2017
misplaced priority.
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:28am On May 12, 2017
Barney11:

Bravo bro
We have our priorities so twisted upside down walahi
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by bionixs: 6:36am On May 12, 2017
Barney11:
in Jeniffer's voice,''am tyring''

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification / Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update / Austin Okpe Remarries To Elizabeth After Ojy Okpe Divorced Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.