Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS (61491 Views)

Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators / Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by TheFreeOne: 11:03pm On May 11, 2017
It's a high wire game out there and Tinubu always trying to be smart by half cheesy

O fi eje sinu o ntuto fifun jade hmnn whilst showing he cares but unleashing his media gang codedly. I am watching to see how long before the checkmate and who wins at the end.

Anyway politicians can kill themselves for all I care but Osinbajo will make a good president.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Jesusloveyou: 11:03pm On May 11, 2017
fakeprophet:
one day, I mean just a day all these cluelessness, wickedness, Hausa oligarchy will all end
my PVC is very intact waiting to vote them out
south, is high time u guys unite and stop being a stooge to almajiris
iam from north central though......
if not for your ineffectual buffoon that was useless

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Eazybay(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2017
Well, I thought it was GEJ but since its Kyari, na dem dem.

Meanwhile SR confirms PMB has amnesia. When GEJ said dis man cannot remember his phone number, they lambasted him.

He signed it at a glance, pls how many other things has baba signed in d same vein?

Why is no one calling baba an "IB"

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by mynd1(f): 11:06pm On May 11, 2017
fakeprophet:
one day, I mean just a day all these cluelessness, wickedness, Hausa oligarchy will all end
U should be ashamed of ur self! Arne kawai! U think these southern people love u U are a religion bigot!
Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Eazybay(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
if not for your ineffectual buffoon that was useless

Ehen? You still have d nerve to call somebody useless? How useful is baba that could NOT READ dat letter? I mean, did you see how short the letter was?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 11, 2017
Funny enough, they won't see any reason to believe FFK. Their brains need to be formatted to its default settings. Wake up and stop serving shepherds.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Skubidude(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Could it be that he is one of the cabals?

See Jamb question.. One of the cabal ke abi the head of the cabal.
Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2017
My observation, Buhari should read all documents handed to him before putting it out. Stop glancing through it _aboki_

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Jesusloveyou: 11:19pm On May 11, 2017
Eazybay:

Ehen? You still have d nerve to call somebody useless? How useful is baba that could NOT READ dat letter? I mean, did you see how short the letter was?

if not the same Abba kyari that show senator maxi mao the inserted word,nobody wouldnt have notice the phrase.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by ijayebonyi(f): 11:23pm On May 11, 2017
Skubidude:

See Jamb question.. One of the cabal ke abi the head of the cabal.
it's obvious from this

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by GameGod(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2017
fernandobush:

Blame Igbos!!

We are waiting.. lol
Ipob threatened abba kyari cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by BERNIMOORE: 11:27pm On May 11, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Funny enough, they won't see any reason to believe FFK. Their brains need to be formatted to its default settings. Wake up and stop serving shepherds.
formatted?NTFS FT32 OR EX-FAT grin
Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by zanga420: 11:27pm On May 11, 2017
AceRoyal:
Who else will do that if not the head of the Cabal to clip Osibanjo's wings.

They have this country in there control.
I pity zombies that have constantly failed to see this.

Osibanjo can only cordinate/observe but never be part or allowed to take major decisions.Thus, the service chiefs and other high ranking officials can bypass him.

This report clearly shows that PMB doesn't read documents before signing.
2016. budget is another example.

I weep for my Country!
I doubt if all leaders go through all they sign word to word, let alone an aged man like buhari. You can hardly blame him on that, rather blame him for sorrounding himself with criminals, sadists, enemy of progress and sorts. Keeping them means he directly or indirectly support what they do.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by GameGod(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2017
mynd1:
U should be ashamed of ur self! Arne kawai! U think these southern people love u U are a religion bigot!
Meye na kiran Shi arne kuma? Haba, politics is fun jare.
Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Skubidude(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2017
Shebi una dey see am nou, all bubu does is sign documents w/o knwing wat it contains. We may just wakeup one day to realize he has sign off Nigeria w/o knwing we hav been sold to China.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by TheFreeOne: 11:33pm On May 11, 2017
It's a high wire game out there, a dog eat dog situation and the media plays a big part of it.

O fi eje sinu o tuto funfun jade whilst he unleashed his media gang codedly. A national leader he's called but the stage has become a jungle of survival of all daggers drawn like the Yoruba will say orisirisi obe la nri ni Ojo ti Erin Baku.

Even the three wise men's meet in minna didn't assuage the fear of likely loss of the long sought after ambition of the self acclaimed lion as it has become a game of wits on a road to 2019.

How long before the checkmate as the born to rule aren't willing to let go of what they term a trophy but will the 'strategist' win this game? That we await to see and it will surely determine his fate/place in the incoming 'scheme of things'.

Anyway politicians can kill themselves for all I care however I still believe Osinbajo will make a good president.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by juman(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2017
The story appears to be fake.
Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by vickylincon(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2017
fakeprophet:
would have believed you..but your moniker...
Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Padiga: 11:45pm On May 11, 2017
oloriooko:
The letter is inferior to the Constitution therefore it's regarded as null and void
Meanwhile the goro chewing eediot should remember that the VP is a lawyer who knows his rights
He knew his right and he accepted to be coordinator. Smh
Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Skubidude(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2017
mynd1:

And u are a gay, why did u hav to call him Arne because he spoke his mind w/o fear or favour. Mtcheeeew fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Seunjungle(m): 11:47pm On May 11, 2017
Power tussle..e no fine gan

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Padiga: 11:49pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
It therefore means that Mr. Kyari has been our President all along.

....There was a country.....

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Padiga: 11:51pm On May 11, 2017
ztapi:
too much of iskenchi for your old age sire, fulanis and kanuris could be very difficult to understand sometimes...some retired igbo soldiers would remain grateful to him for helping them escape death in the north before the civil war, whatever came to possess him...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by repogirl(f): 11:53pm On May 11, 2017
Before nko? Who else will it be? This is not news nah.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Bazzio: 11:56pm On May 11, 2017
I can't talk lipsrsealed
Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by 2016v2017: 12:11am On May 12, 2017
Marvel1206:
This is what happens when you place powerdrunk illiterates at the helm of affairs

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by RAMBO10: 12:19am On May 12, 2017
fakeprophet :
one day, I mean just a day all these
cluelessness, wickedness, Hausa
oligarchy will all end
my PVC is very intact waiting to vote
them out
south, is high time u guys unite and
stop being a stooge to almajiris I EXPECTED U TO CALL FOR D DIVISION OF NIGERIA.U COWARD.LET NAIJA DIVIDE.I HAVE NOTIN IN COMMON WIT SOUTHERNERS.DIRTY PPL
Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by piagetskinner(m): 12:21am On May 12, 2017
I dont know y these hausas think they own Nigeria

FYI Nigeria is for everybody

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by bossrillboss: 12:23am On May 12, 2017
where all dos BMX sori BMC crew self,una fud don land make una cum dey defend una pay masters...useless pple kawai.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by Nobody: 12:24am On May 12, 2017
As that letter surfaced online my mind zoomed in on only this evil man in the name of Abba Kyari that was behind that word "co-ordinating" president cos the letter was very different from the first one that president Buhari signed. All he ever does is frustrate the efforts on VP Osinanjo.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by seguno2: 12:35am On May 12, 2017
Arda1000:
sack ke whi will sack him because i doubt buhari will

Abi oh.
Did Buhari not sign the letter?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS by seguno2: 12:37am On May 12, 2017
piagetskinner:
I dont know y these hausas think they own Nigeria

FYI Nigeria is for everybody

Nigeria is owned by the Hausa/Fulani.
QED.
If in doubt, ask Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.