Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,085 members, 7,880,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s (1909 Views)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by rinzaugustine: 10:06pm On May 11, 2017
Please nairalanders in u.s ,where can i get Goko herbal cleanser here in u.s?
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by amii131(f): 11:59pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by amii131(f): 12:00am On May 12, 2017
Wetin naija herbal mixture wan do for usa cheesy,sometin wey plenty for my street junction whereby the sellers dey find buyers cheesy oga Goko
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by rinzaugustine: 12:16am On May 12, 2017
My sister you no go understand .I am having acid reflux and that drug is very good for that
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by amii131(f): 2:24am On May 12, 2017
rinzaugustine:
My sister you no go understand.An ordinary visit to a doctor here can take take from you the equivalent of almost 100kN unlike naija where healthcare is cheap.I am having acid reflux and that drug is very good for that

Lolz....This one strong ooo sorry maybe you can buy that in advance incase of nxt time this emergency own might be a bit difficult....Na so healthcare cost for USA nawa
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by drakeli: 2:58am On May 12, 2017
rinzaugustine:
My sister you no go understand.An ordinary visit to a doctor here can take take from you the equivalent of almost 100kN unlike naija where healthcare is cheap.I am having acid reflux and that drug is very good for that
If it's just acid reflux, visit the nearest CVS and get nexium.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by drakeli: 3:01am On May 12, 2017
amii131:

Lolz....This one strong ooo sorry maybe you can buy that in advance incase of nxt time this emergency own might be a bit difficult....Na so healthcare cost for USA nawa
He is telling the truth. Health care, if you don't have insurance in the US is expensive.

4 Likes

Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by amii131(f): 7:35am On May 12, 2017
drakeli:
He is telling the truth. Health care, if you don't have insurance in the US is expensive.

Una try sha.....so hypertensive and diabetes patients on monthly routine drugs go just dey pay part of their hustle for health insurance at high pay?

No wonder pharmacy and health courses be hotcake there enough money.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by drakeli: 5:02pm On May 12, 2017
amii131:

Una try sha.....so hypertensive and diabetes patients on monthly routine drugs go just dey pay part of their hustle for health insurance at high pay?

No wonder pharmacy and health courses be hotcake there enough money.

Exactly that's why they have health insurance. It covers the larger part of the expenses for you, while you pay monthly amount. It doesn't matter what kind of sickness. You are covered.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by kingvilleshines: 5:07pm On May 12, 2017
Hello Bro i can buy it and have it sent down to you through a friend thats coming down pretty soon.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by amii131(f): 5:07pm On May 12, 2017
drakeli:
Exactly that's why they have health insurance. It covers the larger part of the expenses for you, while you pay monthly amount. It doesn't matter what kind of sickness. You are covered.

Ok
It's well
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by rinzaugustine: 5:34pm On May 12, 2017
kingvilleshines:
Hello Bro i can buy it and have it sent down to you through a friend thats coming down pretty soon.
OK BRO..Can you send me a p.m please.THANKS
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by rinzaugustine: 5:38pm On May 12, 2017
drakeli:
If it's just acid reflux, visit the nearest CVS and get nexium.
okay THANKS a lot.I am very grateful but there is one i bought from walmart ..heartburn relief..ranitidine tablets.Is it different from the one you mentioned?
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by drakeli: 6:25pm On May 12, 2017
rinzaugustine:
okay THANKS a lot.I am very grateful but there is one i bought from walmart ..heartburn relief..ranitidine tablets.Is it different from the one you mentioned?

It's different. In fact it's better. It's an Over the Counter drug. You don't need doctor's prescription to buy it. One tab per day , thirty minutes before meal in the morning. Follow through everyday. You won't feel the reflux anymore after two days. But you have to continue taking it. That's what I was using when I had acid reflux too. I don't have it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by rinzaugustine: 8:35pm On May 12, 2017
drakeli:
It's different. In fact it's better. It's an Over the Counter drug. You don't need doctor's prescription to buy it. One tab per day , thirty minutes before meal in the morning. Follow through everyday. You won't feel the reflux anymore after two days. But you have to continue taking it. That's what I was using when I had acid reflux too. I don't have it anymore.
OK bro .thanks a lot
Re: Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s by kingvilleshines: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
you can send me an email kaydotdaniel234@gmaildotcom

(1) (Reply)

Been To Libya? Share Your Own Experience / Alpha Travels / Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.