Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service (9370 Views)

Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries / Access Bank Sacks Over 200 Staff / Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by LastProphet: 9:12am On May 12, 2017
engrfcuksmtin:
Governor Yeyebello, an epic disappointment and disgrace to Nigerian youth. He has justified our ancestors that refused to leave governace in the hands of the youths.

completely true, yahaya bello is a complete disappointment, he has disgraced youths and igbira people. i heard his main preoccupation is the next powerful charm to get and one recently fell out of his pocket in public until Edward onoja had to pick it for him. eya shame on kogi

1 Like

Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by Adebowale89(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2017
Nigeria labour congress and ASUU is dead in that state

this is a wrong decision from that welder called governor
Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by oolorii(f): 10:05am On May 12, 2017
That heartless idiot of a governor will not go unpunished.
undecided
Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by Nobody: 10:12am On May 12, 2017
justmenoni:
When did he campaigned?

quote author=comshots post=56442551]This is one of the governors who promised job creation during campaign.
Sorry.He was imposed after the demised of the governor who won in the kogi state election.
Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by Nobody: 10:41am On May 12, 2017
opalu:
My younger sister (3rd Person after me) is a Lecturer in Law was also affected. Her last salary was paid by Gov Wada. It wasn't even before his leaving self. That Gov used the old database to apply for Bailout funds, and he met all the conditions. But the APC FG said Wada would use it for his reelection. I was among those who saw sense in it then. We joined hands to kick out a Gov that was notorious for paying half salaries. Most of us Igala Professionals of the opinion that let a non-Igala be Governor of Kogi to teach our Leaders how to govern. Alas! Now this is the 'Youth' Gov!
The people always deserve the Leaders they get. Always!
Never blame God because He is ALWAYS blameless!
Reason I don't vote, campaign or participate in elections.

1 Like

Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by clickwtB(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2017
Tazdroid:
Since 2014, no pay in full?

What kind of subhumans do we elect into power sef?

This is what happens when a state doesn't rely more on its Internally Generated Revenue and strives to maximize same.
Since 2014 When did Gov. Yahaya Bello resume!
Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by kaypower1(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2017
Junior66:

Agha Opaluwa is ur Sis i guess. Oga good mornîng.
ksu law student spotted, i hail
Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by Swiftlee(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:

Reason I don't vote, campaign or participate in elections.
Really? Well, that's why states like Kogi would still have leaders like Bello..very insensitive! Very callous!! I encourage every body in Kogi state to go and collect his / her voters card to vote out all criminals out of government! Its in your hand.
Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 12, 2017
Swiftlee:

Really? Well, that's why states like Kogi would still have leaders like Bello..very insensitive! Very callous!! I encourage every body in Kogi state to go and collect his / her voters card to vote out all criminals out of government! Its in your hand.
You will only vote in a new set of criminals
Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by greatjoshy(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2017
THIS GOVERNMENT YAHAYA BELLO IS REALLY MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT FOR THE GOOD PEOPLE OF KOGI STATE. IT`S SURPRISING THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS A YOUTH YET HE SO MUCH LACK WISDOM AND COMPASSION FOR HIS PEOPLE.
GOD BLESS PLEASE RESCUE THE PEOPLE OF KOGI FROM BAD GOVERNANCE JUST AS YOU WILL HELP NIGERIA FROM THE HANDS OF BAD LEADERS.
Re: 200 Staff Of Kogi State University Screened Out Of Service by Ahmedie28(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2017
This is d same Governor that appointted an actress as S. A Entertainment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self-employment Tips / Is It Right To Give My Company A Week Resignation Notice / Importance Of Vocational Skills Development In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.