Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) (46471 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2017
Let the FG allow journalists interview these girls. Can we at least do that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by hobermener: 9:46am On May 12, 2017
R
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Husty(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2017
Bleep bleep bleep!!! I haveth not, but I giveth thee what I haveth. Take this 'no bleep' and walk away.

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Rider23: 9:46am On May 12, 2017
Awww! Lovely
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by kaybee88(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2017
SirJeffry:
It's sad that by the time chibok conspiracy gets exposed, no Nigerian will be interested 'cos of our carefree lifestyle and the conspirators know this. We are used to moving on.

No one has ever had personal encounter with the released girls or seen them on the streets. No one see them on schools or market places, all we see is one pic on social media or another. Well, time will tell.
my friend works with CNN and he has spoken to them. so don't say no one
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

Genesis 1:26-27,
which relates that God created mankind in his image and likeness
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by zodd(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2017
i'm getting confused about all of this.. cry

In other news - go here to watch the latest yoruba movies
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by lilfreezy: 9:48am On May 12, 2017
Chibok actresses are doing well
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 12, 2017
That picture na sagem x1 dem take snap am i know for sure. Make picture still be like that in 2017 , APC bullshit everywhere

See as baba ADC dey look , he go be like oga do make we commot jare.
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by brainpulse: 9:52am On May 12, 2017
salam1:
Oni Gbolabo replied Fayose:
Here are the names of those who conspired to scam Nigerians on Chibok Girls abdication and their roles.
1. WAEC that confirmed the list of girls.
2. School principal and teachers
3. Patience Jonathan who conveyed meeting and wept, she wept for Buhari to seal the scam.
4. Ekwezili who organised BBOG, she conspired to internationalise the scam.
5. Doyin Okupe who said government then was working to secure their release.
6. Fani Kayode who said it was organised to embarrass Jonathan and PDP. He too agreed then to the scam before he called it scam now.
7. Sekau who paraded the girls also conspired.
8. Amosu of air force who deployed soldiers to look for what Buhari hid in his house also conspired.
9. European Union who told Jonathan to rescue also participated because nothing was missing in the first place.
10. Jonathan who agreed in London that the girls were abducted and plan to "fence the school to prevent such occurrence" also conspired to blackmail himself and his reelection.
11. Parents who died due to trauma also played their roles to die so that the scam can be real.
12. Fayose who called it an agenda to islamise Nigeria conspired, though he said it was APC and said it never happened
13. All soldiers that died during the battle were conspirators to favour Buhari.
14. Some of the girls that escaped after some months are equally guilty of conspiracy.
15. Red Cross that ferried the girls from the den of Boko Haram also conspired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Ogalanyachieze: 9:53am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

I have been vindicated

I said enemies of state supports

Igbos, Niger Delta Avengers

Boko haram and other terrorist organization just for their hatred for pmb
seems these orgs you mentioned were here before or after buhari ascension to the throne?
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by micheal77766(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2017
hmm na wa oooo see dis fyn girl wey cme go born fr boko haram

1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 12, 2017
[b]Excuse me!!! Can someone explain why we can't comment on an Islamic thread without being forced to agree to a silly declaration?? This is not the same for Christian threads tho so what's with the special treatment? I thought Seun is an atheist? So the freedom of speech on Nairaland does not extend to the Islamic threads abi? What if I'm a non Muslim and want to make a contribution to a topic or ask a question? So I must first accept muhameed abi?
Rubbish [/b]
angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:03am On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:
[[size=12pt]b[s]]Excuse me!!! Can someone explain why we can't comment on an Islamic thread without being forced to agree to a silly declaration?? This is not the same for Christian threads tho so what's with the special treatment? I thought Seun is an atheist? So the freedom of speech on Nairaland does not extend to the Islamic threads abi? What if I'm a non Muslim and want to make a contribution to a topic or ask a question? So I must first accept muhameed abi?
Rubbish [/b][/size[/s]]
angry

Yawn...stop whining so early in the morning. Not by force to use Nairaland is it?

Go and see my post on the Muslim thread. I don't moan about it.

Is this even the thread to bring your grievances ?
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Yawn...stop whining so early in the morning. Not by force to use Nairaland is it?

Shut up and scroll past my post next time. Since you can't explain, keep it moving. I'll post wherever tf I want to post. I don't care if you post there or not. Kmt
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 12, 2017
After this your voluminous senseless comment,you just managed to get a like. Please learn how to make sense. Thank you.
salam1:
Oni Gbolabo replied Fayose:
Here are the names of those who conspired to scam Nigerians on Chibok Girls abdication and their roles.
1. WAEC that confirmed the list of girls.
2. School principal and teachers
3. Patience Jonathan who conveyed meeting and wept, she wept for Buhari to seal the scam.
4. Ekwezili who organised BBOG, she conspired to internationalise the scam.
5. Doyin Okupe who said government then was working to secure their release.
6. Fani Kayode who said it was organised to embarrass Jonathan and PDP. He too agreed then to the scam before he called it scam now.
7. Sekau who paraded the girls also conspired.
8. Amosu of air force who deployed soldiers to look for what Buhari hid in his house also conspired.
9. European Union who told Jonathan to rescue also participated because nothing was missing in the first place.
10. Jonathan who agreed in London that the girls were abducted and plan to "fence the school to prevent such occurrence" also conspired to blackmail himself and his reelection.
11. Parents who died due to trauma also played their roles to die so that the scam can be real.
12. Fayose who called it an agenda to islamise Nigeria conspired, though he said it was APC and said it never happened
13. All soldiers that died during the battle were conspirators to favour Buhari.
14. Some of the girls that escaped after some months are equally guilty of conspiracy.
15. Red Cross that ferried the girls from the den of Boko Haram also conspired.
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Jaykolo10(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2017
kaybee88:
my friend works with CNN and he has spoken to them. so don't say no one
Hello chibok whatever is scam when d so called gals are kept in a one dead zone by the FG shey FG wont coverup their lies and scam nii am sure they'll threatens those gals or even buy them with whatever just for the gals to lie nd even that your friend working with cnn can never tell yhu the truth about something that is a scam Never... Nigeria is so fucking corrupt like dis saying a fool at forty is fool forever thats the problem of this fucking country the solution is for this country to be born again amin reborn....
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by edupedia: 10:08am On May 12, 2017
freethesheeple:

Anybody that call Abubakar Shakou a terrorist must be mad. For him and his lieutenants to take good care of these girls, no pregnancy, no injury from military bombardment even when Shakou himself was injured speaks volume of the type of special Government Forest these girls were kept. Even some of the girls refused to embrace freedom from the Fed. government and rather chose to remain in the forest with snakes and scorpions not forgetting military bombardments. The military said before now that they have cut off every root food will get to Boko haram yet these girls were fed and they became robust to the SUPRPRISEMENT of the presidency and they have this to say.
"Boko haram commanders took proper care of these girls".
Nigeria is a wonderful country with wonderful citizens.....

...you can continue to refuse to believe in light and day or heaven and hell....u can build your own illusions based on the type of weed u Igbos smoke...u can write your fiction based on hatred and feelings of defeat from an election...but u cannot change a single mind through your warped and jaundiced logic...keep smoking your weed...nonsense....
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by flex04(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:
[b]Excuse me!!! Can someone explain why we can't comment on an Islamic thread without being forced to agree to a silly declaration?? This is not the same for Christian threads tho so what's with the special treatment? I thought Seun is an atheist? So the freedom of speech on Nairaland does not extend to the Islamic threads abi? What if I'm a non Muslim and want to make a contribution to a topic or ask a question? So I must first accept muhameed abi?
Rubbish [/b]
angry
GeneralOjukwu:

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:13am On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:

Shut up and scroll past my post next time. Since you can't explain, keep it moving. I'll post wherever tf I want to post. I don't care if you post there or not. Kmt

Keep posting it MUMU. Plenty of m0rons like you have been doing it since inception of Nairaland. Let's see how YOU would make a difference

tongue
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by flex04(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:
Rubbish [/b]
angry
GeneralOjukwu:

e no good after una go dey title una sef RELIGION OF PEACE or RELIIGION OF ALL na by force to profess wot u profess....lalastic no allow trump hear dis oooo....just a warning nt a ban appeal frm naira land
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:16am On May 12, 2017
Cindy666:

After this your voluminous senseless comment,you just managed to get a like. Please learn how to make sense. Thank you.

11 likes and counting...OOPS! tongue

I was the 11th grin
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by obamabinladen(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
Picture of him doing it or adonbilivit grin

Your picture posting this or I adonbilivit.
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I know I'm a MUMU. A big fool. Plenty of m0rons like me you are all over Nairaland. Let me go and live my miserable life

tongue
Edited.
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:19am On May 12, 2017
flex04:

e no good after una go dey title una sef RELIGION OF PEACE or RELIIGION OF ALL na by force to profess wot u profess....lalastic no allow trump hear dis oooo....just a warning nt a ban appeal frm naira land

I made a comment on the Islam thread today...it is not a particularly nice one wink

But this is not a religion thread, why rant like a rabid dog over something you can't change? If you wanna protest, stop using it nah.

Instead of making a dumb statement on an unrelated thread over an issue that won't change because of you.
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Lancasterman: 10:19am On May 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Picture of him doing it or adonbilivit grin
Stupid atheist. U want a picture. Have you seen the picture of an atom or electron before? This kind of guys believe the universe came into existence by magic. .Big Bang just happened. No proof of where the energy came from.. Yeye.. See your big head like picture..

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by brainpulse: 10:20am On May 12, 2017
Cindy666:

You are the one that has only fooled yourself by making senseless comment without debunking what was stated down.
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:21am On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:

Edited.

grin grin grin

Taste of your tears = delicious to me. Made you even more miserable this morning wink

Your microscopic IQ is why you were screened outta certain sections of Nairaland in the 1st place.

It's not believed you have anything worthy to contribute grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) / Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) / Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.