Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,928 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. (87811 Views)

My Pre Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by feldido(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2017
dumo1:

lovely pics, I like the native atire. where you and bizie dey get these ur preety wives from? Jehovah bless your union too.

They are all in our congregations, just that we fail to see them

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by busybrain123(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2017
Congrate bro how I wish I could attain your wedding... since I became one of JW I have not attain their wedding ceremony....
May jah bless your union...

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by adeoladeola(f): 9:34am On May 13, 2017
luminouz:

U guys will not kuku kill purzin....ewo run ni cornucopia nitori olorun

Lolzzzz.... No vez. You sef for kuku check dictionary na.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 10:16am On May 13, 2017
Waiting for MFM and Deeper Life own
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by 9japrof(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2017
bizie:

This post has gone viral. I didn't intend it to be so. It was just me having the pre-wedding fun and now it's turn to something else. I just pray that I didn't end up bringing disgrace on Jehovah's name. It's on every major news outlet now. And the Jehovah's witness tagged is what's been use to promote it. Please I need someone with a clear mind and calm tongue to help me under if it was a wrong move...

Nah chill, i dont think it is a wrong, besides people have seen differences(decency & fact that preaching still remain our trademark) between how our pre-wedding pictures are in comparison to what is obtainable around. The only market wey i know say you buy be say you go add extra one or two bags of rice for the wedding matter because you don spark some hungry souls like me wey go come chop you down. Na God save you sef say na north i dey and the timing no go easy for me, else i for come chop you guys down. You know say country hard now, anywhere you see food chop

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by rottennaija(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2017
Ginaz:

May Jehovah in his mercy reveal to us the truth not what men throw at us. Jesus was questioned by the pharisees about his source of his power and he never called them apostates rather he felt pity for them. But in J.W the moment you begin to question the truth you become an apostate and would be treated like an outcast, someone who is going astray.

Don't bother to exchange words with her, you will be wasting valuable time. You see how rude she is, how "know it all" she feels.

I want to know Jehovah and serve him not a religion group. May him strengthens us and give us wisdom to understand his words. Have a good night sleep, I'm too tired as well to give her a reply. People like her will go out in the field ministry tomorrow and preach to people with all smiles, but just take a look at her conducts here.

Rude, disrespectful, boisterous, lack of understanding and using words that were humiliating. Between us all, who was the true Christian?

The Bible didn't lie when it said Jehovah searches the heart. Things like this makes me appreciate him more and do my best to please him not people.

Goodnight

I appreciate your sentiments and I believe there are more like us and more will realise that it is more important to stick to God's word than interpretations of organisations and men. I'm glad I came to know these things now, not 50 or 60 years in the future.

Thanks you for your kind words. I really appreciate and pray we continue growing in strength and knowledge of God's will. Because I tell you, the pressure and persecution to conform to the organisation is so much.

Thanks you ones more.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Mujaheeeden: 12:24pm On May 13, 2017
prciouschika:
okay
check ur box
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by prciouschika(f): 1:52pm On May 13, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
check ur box
have checked it
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by prciouschika(f): 1:54pm On May 13, 2017
telkevog:
Whaooo! that's my people! The Shepherd boy and the shunemite maiden, the height of moral decency in theocratic style, gboomshaka! Which Kingdom Hall is hosting please?
glad to see witnesses here
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Mujaheeeden: 1:58pm On May 13, 2017
prciouschika:
have checked it
seen. I've replied u
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Shygirl1989(f): 6:10pm On May 13, 2017
obajoey:

Amen in Jesus Mighty Name. cheesy

How are you daughter of Zion.
I'm fine and you?

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 13, 2017
Ginaz:

What made him an apostate? Cos he questioned his religion made him one? Did Jesus ever call anyone who disagreed with him an apostate? Wow, I'm speechless by your reasoning.

Seeking answers to the foundation of your faith, beliefs, doctrines that doesn't go well with you makes you an apostate. May God help you.

I refuse to communicate or reply with u.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by janefarms2015: 6:35pm On May 13, 2017
Ginaz:

Awww, this is touching. I understand brother, I do. Religion was meant to unite but it's breaking families apart. I totally understand what you passed through cos I was there. Your dad will come around and deep in his heart he feels the pain of losing a son too. I wish you the best. cry

@Ginaz, ive been sending u pms, no reply, we share the same views with most of ur comments, the issue with most Jws is what you are saying, I was born nd bred as one,reply me may be we can introduce reforms, Jehovah sees all our hearts and I hate hypocrisy, I wont say more than this, as for the OP, I will pm u now, I will attend ur wedding, Im in lagos but will come, may Jehovah bless your union
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by obajoey(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2017
Shygirl1989:

I'm fine and you?

I'm doing good as well.
I hope your weekend is going on fine.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Ginaz(f): 7:16pm On May 13, 2017
iamloyalty:

I refuse to communicate or reply with u.

Who wants to communicate with you?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Ginaz(f): 7:17pm On May 13, 2017
janefarms2015:

@Ginaz, ive been sending u pms, no reply, we share the same views with most of ur comments, the issue with most Jws is what you are saying, I was born nd bred as one,reply me may be we can introduce reforms, Jehovah sees all our hearts and I hate hypocrisy, I wont say more than this, as for the OP, I will pm u now, I will attend ur wedding, Im in lagos but will come, may Jehovah bless your union

I'm gonna check
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by janefarms2015: 7:19pm On May 13, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm gonna check
Ok, waitting
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by jojothaiv(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2017
Bless You Bro..
Happy Married Life By The Way!
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by JerryTemi(f): 4:39am On May 14, 2017
some people and their time with religion uhmmm God I just wish you will appear one day and tell or show us that all this whole drama about religion is not the right path to Christianity.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by slimjosh43: 11:36am On May 14, 2017
9japrof:

I dey tell you brother. Hope you are doing great
Yes I am Bro. All thanks to Jah
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by bond77(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2017
bizie:

This post has gone viral. I didn't intend it to be so. It was just me having the pre-wedding fun and now it's turn to something else. I just pray that I didn't end up bringing disgrace on Jehovah's name. It's on every major news outlet now. And the Jehovah's witness tagged is what's been use to promote it. Please I need someone with a clear mind and calm tongue to help me under if it was a wrong move...
It was the right move in the wrong direction !!!
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Shygirl1989(f): 11:52pm On May 14, 2017
obajoey:

I'm doing good as well.
I hope your weekend is going on fine.
Its going very well thank you.
Yours?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by obajoey(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2017
Shygirl1989:

Its going very well thank you.
Yours?

Great oo. Wish you a very wonderful week ahead.

I hope you don't mind a pm pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Shygirl1989(f): 7:25pm On May 15, 2017
obajoey:

Great oo. Wish you a very wonderful week ahead.

I hope you don't mind a pm pls.
Same to you.
Pm would be nice

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by slimjosh43: 2:44am On May 20, 2017
prciouschika:
glad to see witnesses here,once Jehovah bless bro and sis bizie's marriage
Witnesses plenty for nairaland o

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by mhizv(f): 7:34am On May 20, 2017
simple, decent.personally, best I've seen so far. she's pretty

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.