Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Comedian And OAP, Last Prophet Survives Terrible Auto Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian And OAP, Last Prophet Survives Terrible Auto Crash (380 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Survives Terrible Robbery Attack With Her Mom / Fun Photos Of Mr Eazi And OAP Moet Abebe In The Studio / Veteran Comedian And OAP, Yaw Naija Mocks Wizkid And Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian And OAP, Last Prophet Survives Terrible Auto Crash by Nobody: 7:46am On May 12, 2017
Last Prophet, a Nigerian comedian and an OAP with Hit FM in Calabar who became a dad last month after welcoming a baby boy with his wife, miraculously escaped death by whiskers in car accident that occurred on Wednesday night.

According to eyewitnesses, the OAP's car was hit by a speeding Honda 'Baby Boy', the impact caused his car to somersault 3 times, before landing upside down and luckily no life was lost, as they were all rushed to the hospital.

Last Prophet who took to social media to narrate the incident, wrote;

'Hello friends. Thank God for me, my enemies almost died yesterday night at about 8:06pm. But I thank God I am fine, no scratches, no medical condition, me and 2 others in my car, we are fine. Nobody can take a life I have handed over to God already, you can't kill a dead Man. CAR GONE, BUT OUR LIVES ARE INTACT. The Good news is, I see a new and Better car Coming soon ENEMIES WATCH OUT'

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/comedian-and-oap-last-prophet-survives.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Comedian And OAP, Last Prophet Survives Terrible Auto Crash by Dotwillis1(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2017
is that the picture from the accident scene
Re: Comedian And OAP, Last Prophet Survives Terrible Auto Crash by Alleviating: 8:08am On May 12, 2017
sad
Re: Comedian And OAP, Last Prophet Survives Terrible Auto Crash by TrapHedges(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2017
Did his eyebrow break
Re: Comedian And OAP, Last Prophet Survives Terrible Auto Crash by Nobody: 8:20am On May 12, 2017
Thank God he alive shocked

Lol people can't wait to go on social media for sympathy sha ... ...

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Threatens To Sue Ex Plantazium Boyz Member To Court / [video] : Nollywood Actor, Adekola Rains Curses On Persons Declaring Him Dead / See Dammykrane's 2016 Tweets Where He Said He Has A Problem With Thieves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.