Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,356 members, 7,932,273 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:39 PM

REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? (19030 Views)

Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II / Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC / Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by yjay(f): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
i think he is refering to the report that was posted on cnn's i-report by a nigerian named damilola,
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Meldrick(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
I have never seen a wicked wife like Mrs Turai Yaradua a.k.a Madam First Lady. A woman that is so power drunk and intoxicated with the title first lady. She knew his state of health and could not advise him to step down and concentrate on his health. Even on his dying bed, she cannot tell Nigerians the truth and ensure power leaves her husband so the eyes of the world leaves him and she concentrates on taking proper care of him.

You can imagine the amount of money that would have been pumped into his health (all tax payers money).

May he survive this illness and focus on the Supreme God rather that rule this country without focus.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by debosky(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2010
oyb:

offtopic

man - if i am awol from work for two days - i go hear am

if an md is awol for a week during a crisis, the company can fold up

enough with the charade already - swear in goodluck - the ultimate usurper

his previous oga was arrested out of office - this one has been hammered by ill health

seems theres something to the ijaw practice of oddball names after all

Abeg free my man Goodluck! His luck stopped his corrupt wife from being corrupted, and the luck will soon make him the head honcho for the second time after his boss kicks the bucket.  grin

As an aside, rumour mongering should be a national industry: we can produce more spin stories than anyone else.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ekuwe: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2010
the american chronicle site, they don remove the article comt for the site, oooo
the nigeria govt they don they wrk again
abeg who tell us the truth of this big MATTER![color=#990000][/color][size=8pt]
[/size]
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
Lexyl
abeg open your eyes next time, that ireport was last updated in sept 2008,besides ireport are written by individual, F u c k  off
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by JERRYMAG4(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
@lexy

this is not CNN site, so keep your mouth shot
Dont spread fake news.
Even if he is dead, your site is fake
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Teminio: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ poster

Only Yaradua can confirm his status, don't mind the impostors and liers claiming what they do not know.

People please listen to the president talks

[b]Umoru are you dead? Yes, , but Turai said I should not tell anyone.[/b]
What are u doing now? , "Wrap up in a cooler that is not easy to identify.
When Will you come back to the country? , this year! next year!! sometime or never!!!!
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
Lwkmd
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by akanudo: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
Lets watch what will happen.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by bawomolo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2010
goodluck sure has a lot of luck on his side
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by sjeezy8: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
Daddy seggy oga Obasanjo you are my guy.

even if he is not dead he is brain dead which is just as good.

ND presido 2010- 2011

Nothern presido 2011-2015 Ribadu and Fashola as some hinted

East presido 2015-2023

sounds good if possible I must say.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
altogeher now -

[size=20pt]UMORU ARE YOU ALIVE [/size]

got a squash racket here for you
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by solajacobs(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
ah ah, who no know say di man don die since?
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by mrofficial(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
The news has been deleted on americanchronicles site.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by 2Legit1: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
So we've been praying for a dead president, How Sad. Hope Central Bank has stopped honouring cheques from Dbious contractors. angry
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ochukoccna: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
Choco5:

You are the most foolish person to ever come across the pages on Nairaland. Is this your defence??
I hope you come into a position of authority soon and, your colleagues, coworkers, subordinates, bosses, family and friends start spreading rumours and wishing for your death. Simple.
@ least I'm not as foolish as you, your dead dumb president, the leaders of 9ja and plain dumb old you. grin grin grin
All this crazy government agents who come to NL to plant falsehood
When I get to position of authority, I'll not be like Yaradua who swore an oath to conduct government biz in utter secrecy like those in the occult. I'll also make sure I have good information managers not those who spew out propaganda you so easily chew up. Foolish dumb citizen. Your president went AWOL for 49 days, left the country in limbo and you haven't deemed it fit to impeach him because according to you, he's still alive. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Isn't that called dereliction of duty?
[size=18pt]Now I know that you are really really dumb! grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Wilfem(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
The whole thing might not be true because this particular report had been deleted from the American chronicles website. What the hell is going on with this our dear presiden[b][/b]t?
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by GLOBALX: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2010
[b]I believe Yara´mugun is dead, if not he should have responded by now, atleast his wife and the foolish ambassador should have said something again.However Muttalab should have bombed our Lie.ders(just like d hausa´s will pronounce it) (LEADERS), Rather than his stupid attempt on innocent people.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by wendyshow: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2010
Finally, !!! We know Yar'Adua is dead,

Where do we go from here??
Obasanjo must have known about Yar'Adua's health issues before appointing him!!

God help us,
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by mrofficial(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
ochukoccna:

@ least I'm not as foolish as you, your dead dumb president, the leaders of 9ja and plain dumb old you. grin grin grin
All this crazy government agents who come to NL to plant falsehood
When I get to position of authority, I'll not be like Yaradua who swore an oath to conduct government biz in utter secrecy like those in the occult. I'll also make sure I have good information managers not those who spew out propaganda you so easily chew up. Foolish dumb citizen. Your president went AWOL for 49 days, left the country in limbo and you haven't deemed it fit to impeach him because according to you, he's still alive. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Isn't that called dereliction of duty?
[size=18pt]Now I know that you are really really dumb! grin grin grin grin[/size]

Nice one.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by londoner: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2010
Obj DID know about his illness beforehand. One of my uncles told me that he was informed by someone in political circles that Obasanjo knew him to be sickly. I was told of this even before he became president, I thought everyone knew him to be sickly though, so didn't think it a big deal. I dont really know what they are up to but, OBJ DEFINATELY DID know of his illness.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by na2day2(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
how many times is this guy gonna die? undecided undecided undecided
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by smithman: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2010
sup everyone the news made it to , according to yaradull is clinically dead,
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ok, i just called Turai,
He ain't dead only brain dead.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ChapelleS: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2010
[size=20pt]Finally![/size]
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Riodiao(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
Obj, the wisest man after king solomon. See sense. Make a sick man presido , so that niger delta would final have their dream come true. But come oh anytin proph tB TALK DEY HAPPEN, TALKNAD0
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by MrCrackles(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
na2day?:

how many times is this guy gonna die?  undecided undecided undecided
I seriously wonder. . .
Yaradunce made history. . . If dude is dead for real, then he made top history as the only human being to have died several times!!!!! shocked
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by na2day2(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
MrCrackles:

I seriously wonder. . .
Yaradunce made history. . . If dude is dead for real, then he made it history as the only human being to have died several times!!!!! shocked

lol, he sure did grin grin grin
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
Any latest info
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ChapelleS: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
I just talked with my friend on this Issue.I can't help laughing.Nigeria is the funniest country on earth.OMG.What kind of country have ever had a dead president for 1month,because yesterday marks I month since the purported death of the "anwu anwu" president!
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by chiogo(f): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
How many times would these threads be created?  undecided

Now when real info actually comes up, it'd be hard to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Godwin Obaseki Casts His Vote (pics) / Treat Gunshot Wounds First, Ask Questions Later — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.