Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,893 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) (31673 Views)

38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State / Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by spidey77: 10:31am On May 12, 2017
dss
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by OurworkComNg1: 10:31am On May 12, 2017
Seriously, love stories gone sour is getting two much

mean while,
please check out my signature while guests too can check, copy and paste my monika (into a url box). Then insert dot(.) inbetween ourwork and com and ng then remove the 1. Thank you...
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 12, 2017
Women are catching the Fulani herdsmen spirit.
End time wives everywhere.
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by kbblack1(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2017
End times
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by OgaDesmond: 10:33am On May 12, 2017
That posing na before the incident or after the incident....... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Before judging the woman, can we ask what he did?

Bait.
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by ylaa(f): 10:35am On May 12, 2017
i agree with you but no matter what
she shouldn't have gone this far
no matter how bad a man may be
i believe there is still some good in him.
my opinion

pocohantas:
Before judging the woman, can we ask what he did?
You know men are evil and annoying.
He was probably running his mouth, or abusing her emotionally. Everyone has a limit you know.

Now, I hope people like martyns303 can see why violence is bad.
Please come write us a nice story. I am sure you should have one...
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by dallyemmy: 10:38am On May 12, 2017
This is nothing but Domestic Violence against men!
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by chiketee(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=RealHaute post=56447353]Pocohantas will try to avoid this thread.

Oh. There she is....

Men are evil and annoying. That's all you can say? So abusing her emotionally warranted a physical response. See double standards. You're starting to sound like you have serious daddy issues, poco. undecided[/quot
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:39am On May 12, 2017
ylaa:
i agree with you but no matter what
she shouldn't have gone this far
no matter how bad a man may be
i believe there is still some good in him.
my opinion

Babe, I intentionally wrote that comment for psychos on NL. If it were a woman now, they'll flood here to tell us how women run their mouth. Forgetting that no one has monopoly of violence.

Vorpal:

Bait.
You know right!
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2017
Beware of a killing wife...."the abusive husband" proponents will keep mute now!
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by bestpunterever: 10:41am On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Kizyte:
Poverty na devil! Anyway, one day, my enemies go come dey look their ugly faces for my moto as mirror.

If you believe, just hit "Like"
I don't believe

U can by motor. grin
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by ylaa(f): 10:42am On May 12, 2017
ok sis
i understand
tnx

pocohantas:

Babe, I intentionally wrote that comment for psychos on NL. If it were a woman now, they'll flood here to tell us how women run their mouth. Forgetting that no one has monopoly of violence.

You know right!
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2017
daylyt:

What has blackman's mentality got to do with this?

Don't worry, even if I talk about it from now to eternity, you may end up arguing with me. I just aired my view.
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by eyinjuege: 10:45am On May 12, 2017
Say no to domestic violence..
To those justifying domestic violence for any reason (some NL boys are fond of that) especially one like disrespect, or verbal abuse, women are fast learners, and can be deadlier if they choose to. They will perfect the art of violence as no sex has a monopoly on it.
If any relationship becomes too toxic from verbal,emotional,or physical abuse just carry your bags and leave. If not for anything, consider your parents and family members who have raised you in love, Your children who will be deprived of the love of a parent if you lose your life.
The partner that kills can always move on. She might escape to cotonou and start afresh. Remarry, make more babies. But your life has already been cut short.
RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:45am On May 12, 2017
sagerasaq:
And Now for Grand Entrance is the Being who gets all the blame...the Devil... cool
grin

Walahi, SATAN don suffer....if you fart sef, you go blame am angry
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by sambas: 10:46am On May 12, 2017
Seven years imprisonment loading!!! Useless feminist judges.
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2017
women have decided to turn against men ............................
but not to kill them. this is absurd and barbaric.........

walk away is the best option ......................
dont think you a coward
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 12, 2017
Hobermener, come and see, you were excusing violence in your thread so now see where it can lead to. Under no circumstances should violence be an option, sometimes even strong men are victims as we are all mortal, so a husband slapping his wife in anger can still lead to his death

RIP, may this not be our portion
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by mecussey(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Jeez! What are the sons and daughters of men turning into?

Actually, referring to some humans as animals is a gross insult to most animals. This is animalistic and uncouth behavior.

RIP to the deceased.

Abeg if you're reading this, know that the wise man who said "anger is one letter short of danger" knew exactly what he was saying.

Stop testing your argumentative skills with an angry person -- especially a woman. You may not live to tell the story with the kind of hearts people have today.

Walk away and be called a coward. It's better that way.

thats why beer dey..weed dey...any man who got time to quarrel with a woman is jobless not to talk of fighting.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2017
This is the outcome of marrying a temperamental woman

1 Like

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by kingthreatz: 10:59am On May 12, 2017
Because she is a woman, she might never get the death penalty. Screw the laws of Nigeria.
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On May 12, 2017
RealHaute:
Pocohantas will try to avoid this thread.

Oh. There she is....

Men are evil and annoying. That's all you can say? So abusing her emotionally warranted a physical response. See double standards. You're starting to sound like you have serious daddy issues, poco. undecided
Really?
I'll let that slide...
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2017
undecided Aba?...I knew it! Na Dem.
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2017
ylaa:
too bad
where is the killer woman?
now guys go come dey curse us for here
pls my fellow women, no matter how bad your hubby might be,
never ever think of hurting him, rather prayer and patience is the answer
may the soul of this man rest in peace
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Yes, we are here. Oya na. Start name calling. You must call her what you call men who act violently. No sugar coating.
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 11:12am On May 12, 2017
Every spirit of anger.... Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Drowns At The Oniru Beach In Lagos / Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence / Elderly Men Who Tried To Steal Toyota Camry In Edo Beaten & Disgraced (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.