Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,415 members, 7,978,307 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:15 AM

Five Main Reason Why This Baby Story Is A False Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Main Reason Why This Baby Story Is A False Story (609 Views)

Cardi B Instagram Story Is So Over 18 Rated Right Now / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Main Reason Why This Baby Story Is A False Story by spanconnect: 10:26am On May 12, 2017
I never wanted to say anything about this false story but the my friends keep sharing it on WhatsApp every mins this is the main reason am coming out openly to rebuke this false information. The Act of this baby going round all social media just display that NIGERIA don't know GOD.

1. Take a look at this baby closely, this baby is not a day old baby, the baby is up to 3 months if not more than.

2. Look at the baby ear she is wearing ear rings, if the story was true how can a baby born today be putting on ear rings just from birth? You should answer that yourself

3 listen to the woman when she was recording the false story, she said pastor at first later said doctor and than ended with Rev.father

4 The background were the baby was born don't look like an hospital bed according to her she was given birth to by a Doctor

Finally, My lovely God can never and we never kill you if you don't do his work, he said in the bible if there are no men to praise i will rise up Strong's to praise me. My God is not a wicked God he is a merciful father the kings of all kings and the lord of all lords. God is Coming very soon is the only true in the voice record.

TO NIGERIANS PLS NOT ALL STORY'S YOU SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIAN, FOR ALL THOSE THAT SHARED THIS STORY PLS GO AND PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS THE WOMAN USE YOU ALL AS AGENT OF SHARING FALSE MESSAGE

TO THE WOMAN THAT HAVE DONE THIS ,PLS GO AND PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS THE DEVIL USE YOU AS A FALSE MESSENGER THIS IS A SIN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. PLS DON'T USE FALSE STORY TO SHARE THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD, LIE IS A SIN IN THE BIBLE.

PLS SHARE THIS POST TO EVERYBODY THAT SHARED THE FALSE INFORMATION TO YOU ON TILL IT GET TO THE WOMAN THAT RECORDED THE FALSE STORY.THANK YOU

Re: Five Main Reason Why This Baby Story Is A False Story by evanscheck(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
GOD bless u
Re: Five Main Reason Why This Baby Story Is A False Story by delishpot: 10:40am On May 12, 2017
What story is that?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Us / Crocodile Monitor Lizard Caught Alive / South Korea to approve US missile defence system against North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.