Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. (3799 Views)

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by flyca: 2:38pm On May 12, 2017
Not surprised. Last year, we visited their space museum. Bam! Those guys are good!
Even though these few pictures cannot tell the story, just have a feel.
Picture 3 - young, beautiful and intelligent space scientists.
Picture 4 - me in the space room. A room thatvmakes you have the "space feel".

I could have a few more puctures to share. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by forreelinc(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2017
Lakeside2134:

Ignoorance,please go and get informed.
Get Informed about fake products?

No thanx I know enof
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by swagifted(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2017
Explorers:
Beijing's astronautics research university will be overseeing the project
wonderful gaming setup i must say..
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by forreelinc(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2017
Lakeside2134:

So because you've seen probably a few fake Chinese products so therefore that means that everything that comes out of china is fake and low quality.Mr man please Stop being ignorant.

grin A few?!
Guy abeg wetin be China as second name?
Wetin be china biggest export?

Abeg guy if na play stop am angry

A few?!
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by forreelinc(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2017
Nickizoe:
Ignorant.

Stating facts don turn ignorance?

Okay o
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by forreelinc(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2017
Nickizoe:

Senseless!
Ghen ghen babe av fex

Nickizoe:

We are known to complain, why others are busy going forward..
You mean like the complaint you made in response to my suggestion? Hmmm what do I call this? Irony or hypocrisy? Help me out here
Nickizoe:

Drop your complain and make a different like China.
Yea You lead and I follow
Nickizoe:

Still thanks for liky! Buh your sarcasm is irrelevant here.. The time we use to complain is actually the time we could have manufactured something...
Alright I will make a change please help me gather a couple of Milo tins lets build Nigeria's first indigenous car the Chinese way angry
#MakeAChangeLikeChina
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by Nickizoe(f): 3:52pm On May 12, 2017
forreelinc:

Ghen ghen babe av fex

You mean like the complaint you made in response to my suggestion? Hmmm what do I call this? Irony or hypocrisy? Help me out here

Yea You lead and I follow

Alright I will make a change please help me gather a couple of Milo tins lets build Nigeria's first indigenous car the Chinese way angry
#MakeAChangeLikeChina
thank you for correcting me!
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by uknownforce: 4:09pm On May 12, 2017
This guys are too much oo
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by forreelinc(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2017
Nickizoe:
thank you for correcting me!

You are welcome babe
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by ichommy(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2017
My Dear China.
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 12, 2017
it shouldnt go and be like the 100 kids that fell off space back to earth
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by Wolfbrother(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2017
Meanwhile nigeria is still importing pencil
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
Explorers:
China plans to establish a village on the moon with Europe's help by 2036.

Now, in a step towards that goal, the nation has created a 'Lunar Palace' on Earth to simulate living in isolated conditions on the moon.

Four students from the astronautics research university Beihang yesterday entered the 160-square-metre (1,720-square-foot) cabin, dubbed the 'Yuegong-1'.

It contains four bed cubicles, a common room, a bathroom, a waste-treatment room and a room for raising animals.

It is the only such facility to involve animals and microorganisms as well as plants and humans, its chief designer Liu Hong told CCTV, calling it 'the firstof its kind.'

A similar 105-day trial was carried out successfully in 2014.

Two groups of four postgraduate students will alternate their time in the labspending a total of 365 days in isolation between them.

Two men and two women entered the lab yesterday to begin work.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4494192/China-simulates-extended-moon-stays-amid-space-drive.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
In as much as I fully support research and development. But abeg you people should leave our moon alone. Before you know it now Russia and US too would join and be doing God knows what... Nobody would ever live on the moon so these countries should pls just stop. We've destroyed earth enough, if you must destroy anything just go to mars and not moon.
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by tk4rd: 6:07pm On May 12, 2017
flyca:
Not surprised. Last year, we visited their space museum. Bam! Those guys are good!

I could have a few more puctures to share. Lol.
You too fine ooo..
shocked shocked
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by Explorers(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2017
Statsocial:

In as much as I fully support research and development. But abeg you people should leave our moon alone. Before you know it now Russia and US too would join and be doing God knows what... Nobody would ever live on the moon so these countries should pls just stop. We've destroyed earth enough, if you must destroy anything just go to mars and not moon.

Lol..
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2017
Guys, wake your conscience! No one has landed on the moon. Even the NASA moon landing was fake. No man has ever left the earth's atmosphere to space. The world leaders have been lying to us for years.

Before you start hitting at me, do your own research.

1. The earth is not spherical and does not rotate round the sun.

2. The earth is covered by a glass dome (firmament) which is unbreakable and impenetrable.

3. The sun isn't 90 million miles away but closer.

4. The moon is a translucent source of light and doesn't get its light from the sun.

Again.....

Before you start hitting at me, do your own research.

Search for "operation fishbowl"

Every space exploration (so they call it) is always a mission to break the dome.
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by Lakeside2134: 7:50pm On May 12, 2017
forreelinc:

grin A few?!
Guy abeg wetin be China as second name?
Wetin be china biggest export?

Abeg guy if na play stop am angry

A few?!

So because you've seen a few and cheap china products,that makes everything that comes out of china stupid.Their world renowned scientists,engineers and so on all stupid because you bought cheap china stuff which you were not compelled to buy but bought in the end because they are a cheaper than the standard which you were probably aware of.
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by forreelinc(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2017
Lakeside2134:

So because you've seen a few
A few? Shei na still China we dey talk about sha?
grin
Lakeside2134:

and cheap china products,that makes everything that comes out of china stupid.Their world renowned scientists,engineers and so on all stupid
No it just makes their equipment cheap
Lakeside2134:

because you bought cheap china stuff which you were not compelled to buy but bought in the end because they are a cheaper than the standard which you were probably aware of.

What's this one saying?
Anyway thanx for buttressing my point I guess
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by galadima77(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2017
Now you see a productive "BIG BROTHER" house...

Kudos China
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by Mcowubaba: 11:40pm On May 12, 2017
While Nigerians are battling on the difference between Cordinating and Acting President cry cry grin grin angry angry angry
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by tdayof(m): 5:58am On May 13, 2017
hahn:

I thought our satellite crashed or something that year undecided
It has been replaced since.
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by tolutweety(m): 6:23am On May 13, 2017
flyca:

I could have a few more pictures to share. Lol.
Hii,
Good pictures you have there. cool

Are you still in china?
Re: China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation. by Trippledots(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2017
hmmmmm... im having a weird thought o.

Has sex in space ever been documented.....a fast flying geez can go wayward o...like liquid bullets or something.

Meanwhile how about pregnancy in space? what effect has the moons atmosphere have on developing foetus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Of The Year 2017 Appreciation Message / Male NYSC Member With Makeup On His Handsome Attire-trending News!!! / MEN ONLY Pls: 18 Facts You Didn ’t Know About The P * Nis (18 +).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.