Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,685 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? (1689 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? by midehi2(f): 1:48pm On May 12, 2017
Mynd44:

You are obviously expecting people to pamper you and tell you that you are right and he should not leave but think for yourself.

Do you really believe you deserve him? Do you not think perhaps he is going insane inside and you are killing him deep inside?

He needs the time off and please if you really love him (which I doubt cos I only see you as selfish) allow him this time off.

You can use this time to work on yourself and be a better person before you lose yourself.

Ciao
not me ooooo, I don't have a problem with my relationship, going well and lovely tongue
Re: Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? by Mynd44: 1:50pm On May 12, 2017
midehi2:

not me ooooo, I don't have a problem with my relationship, going well and lovely tongue
I meant the OP
Re: Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? by professorfal: 1:53pm On May 12, 2017
Mynd44:

You are obviously expecting people to pamper you and tell you that you are right and he should not leave but think for yourself.

Do you really believe you deserve him? Do you not think perhaps he is going insane inside and you are killing him deep inside?

He needs the time off and please if you really love him (which I doubt cos I only see you as selfish) allow him this time off.

You can use this time to work on yourself and be a better person before you lose yourself.

Ciao

Have you been smoking? you quoted the wrong person.
Re: Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? by robosky02(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2017
Mynd44:

Advise who? She has dated the guy for 12 months and have walked off 5 times. She nags, says mean things who knows what other drama she has subjected the poor dude to and the guy says he needs a break. Not break up oooo. Simple break and you want me to advise her.

See eh, allow the guy have his time off and avoid going insane.

you are just right

we have not head from the guy but her word are just enough

she needs to work on her manners and confidence. imagine breaking up 5 times and coming back wow

some dude will not ask for a break but a complete break up
Re: Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? by dacoolestkc(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2017
Simple advice everybody claiming to be perfect... Since you have realised your flaws and really prepared to change and make your relationship work again... Apologize to him from your heart and mean it, he will forgive you and always remember no relationship is perfect and most people criticizing you are not better than you grin
Re: Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 12, 2017
You need to focus on emotional maturity and communication. If this were a marriage would you be leaving the family home for three days and hope to fit in like a shoe when you return? A person can only take so much and why should he be any different? He has had a year of you behaving like this. One yearns for stability in a relationship not grief. Why do you feel so insecure? He cannot be held responsible for what another man (men) might have done to you. He cannot fix your self esteem issues only you can do that. It is about self and how one views ones self .You need to discover the root cause of why you push him away when you feel vulnerable, who starts the fights I guess you, why do you always feel it necessary to say something when sometimes there is nothing to be said at all?

No one can make him take you back it's up to him but you can perhaps look at changing and proving that you have changed and not just say you will change and things revert to the same pattern.
Re: Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? by evedan(f): 3:43pm On May 12, 2017
evedan:
There are some things he does I don't like. Wen we have misunderstanding he hardly allow me talk. Wen he does things I expect him to apologise he wunt apologise rather he will hold unto something. He has his flaws too. At times wen I try making things right he wunt allow it flow he will continue going back to wot happened I don't know what to do. Dis is d first ever serious relationship I have had and maybe am getting it wrong somewhere
For the fact that am a woman I think my opinion should count in the relationship. Buh d truth remains dat am sincerely sorry n am ready to be a better lady n friend n lover to him. Wish he understands
Re: Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 12, 2017
I have got a few questions...first ... You say you love him, why don't u respect him? It is impossible to love without respect... Its not the kinda respect u show to ur father but the ki d u show to the man who u claim to love... Words leave scars and the truth is a lot of woman talk before they think and that's why many relationships are dead on arrival...

Second... Be honest with yourself, have u had sex with another guy or are u getting attention from another guy

Third... What is your definition of Love... This generation tends to throw the L word around with reckless abandon.... But yet they do not know the first thing about it...

Lastly, if he were the one that walked out on u... Would u still be with him Do as you would be done to...

N.B.. What I see is the fact that you have taken a guy who cares about you for granted... And u keep doing it because he keeps taking u back... You never know what u have till u lose it....
You are not ready for commitment... Work on yourself...
Re: Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? by evedan(f): 4:34pm On May 12, 2017
krispycash:
I have got a few questions...first ... You say you love him, why don't u respect him? It is impossible to love without respect... Its not the kinda respect u show to ur father but the ki d u show to the man who u claim to love... Words leave scars and the truth is a lot of woman talk before they think and that's why many relationships are dead on arrival...

Second... Be honest with yourself, have u had sex with another guy or are u getting attention from another guy

Third... What is your definition of Love... This generation tends to throw the L word around with reckless abandon.... But yet they do not know the first thing about it...

Lastly, if he were the one that walked out on u... Would u still be with him Do as you would be done to...

N.B.. What I see is the fact that you have taken a guy who cares about you for granted... And u keep doing it because he keeps taking u back... You never know what u have till u lose it....
You are not ready for commitment... Work on yourself...

I respect him and Dats d truth and since I met him av never in my life tried having sex with any other person except him I never took him for granted or maybe I did unknowingly buh av never taken him for granted. Honestly I wunt be happy if such should be done to me buh just help me the way u can to improve. I appreciate ur words
Re: Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 12, 2017
evedan:

I respect him and Dats d truth and since I met him av never in my life tried having sex with any other person except him I never took him for granted or maybe I did unknowingly buh av never taken him for granted. Honestly I wunt be happy if such should be done to me buh just help me the way u can to improve. I appreciate ur words

So what is now the benefit of thr fornication, aka pre- marital sex?

I bet u it is one of ur regrets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Bad About This.pls Advice A Bro. / Saw This And I Can't Stop Laughing / Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.