Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,967 members, 7,973,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery (35902 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai / Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) / Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by Adebowale89(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

One word for you...... Afonja.

So funny how you failed to recognize the huge game changer that a single topic created on Nairaland can be.

Do you know if I'm working from home like one Aso rock vegetable?

Softwerk, is our work.

what kind of game changer turned u to an helpless baby. u can mail the mod instead of constituting nonsense

y'all can't do without mentioning that region a day. hope u ve apply for your rehab scholarship sha?
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by OfficialAwol(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2017
tolulinks:

Grow a brain

You should be the one growing a brain for thinking that growing a brain is my responsibility.
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by olureignforever: 7:57pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Afonja

Is ur head paining you flatron?. Do you think everyone will be a bigotry like you?
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by olureignforever: 7:57pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Afonja

Is ur head paining you flatron?. Do you think everyone will be a bigotry like you? Ekwensu
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by joinnow: 8:28pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Maybe I'm a learner. because being banned should come with me being unable to write comments too I think.

Steps to create a topic
Go to the section you intent to post
Example as attached
Agriculture section
You will see create new topic
Click
Write your title
Then the subject matter
Attach all attachable
Submit
Then pray the moderator move it to front page aka permanent site.
Hint all snake title land on permanent site aka LA LA land

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by OfficialAwol(m): 1:22am On May 13, 2017
joinnow:

Steps to create a topic
Go to the section you intent to post
Example as attached
Agriculture section
You will see create new topic
Click
Write your title
Then the subject matter
Attach all attachable
Submit
Then pray the moderator move it to front page aka permanent site.
Hint all snake title land on permanent site aka LA LA land

Hahahahahahaha. Thank you bro. I've actually noticed lala's love for snakes. lol
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by OfficialAwol(m): 1:25am On May 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

what kind of game changer turned u to an helpless baby. u can mail the mod instead of constituting nonsense

y'all can't do without mentioning that region a day. hope u ve apply for your rehab scholarship sha?

Constituting nonsense or nuisance.

Sophisticated waste
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by Adebowale89(m): 6:06am On May 13, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Constituting nonsense or nuisance.

Sophisticated waste

nonsense yet, u haven't reach the helm of nuisance. I wouldn't use an adjective that doesn't fit in with your dramatic thinking

I was just caught in with your exceeding lamentation, so I tagged dem as "nonsense"

finish your jamb first before dreaming of creating topic here
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by joinnow: 8:54am On May 13, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Hahahahahahaha. Thank you bro. I've actually noticed lala's love for snakes. lol

U are welcome
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by OfficialAwol(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

nonsense yet, u haven't reach the helm of nuisance. I wouldn't use an adjective that doesn't fit in with your dramatic thinking

I was just caught in with your exceeding lamentation, so I tagged dem as "nonsense"

finish your jamb first before dreaming of creating topic here

I bet you will get drowned in the first sprint if we were to swim through intellectual waters.

I wrote jamb years past. So I'm not writing jamb. You probably consider Your knowledge of how to create topic on nairaland as an Italian Gold, achievable to supposed geniuses like ur wooden head.

Are frustrated by default?
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by Adebowale89(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2017
OfficialAwol:

I bet you will get drowned in the first sprint if we were to swim through intellectual waters.

I wrote jamb years past. So I'm not writing jamb. You probably consider Your knowledge of how to create topic on nairaland as an Italian Gold, achievable to supposed geniuses like ur wooden head.

Are frustrated by default?

keep your stupidity out of my side. I offset the type of person u can use to learn words
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by OfficialAwol(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2017
Adebowale89:

keep your stupidity out of my side. I offset the type of person u can use to learn words

Come kiss my early morning poo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha / Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) / Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.